Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I am Evil Homer..."

GreatFairGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your username is Bible Believer - I think you will get along quite well on here.

And I doubt you will get banned - I browsed your links. I am going to give them a pass since you a real person and not a spammer. :)
How true is that! Put the bible before politics and yourself and you will never get banned.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello.

Just watch for me to go. I am sure I'd get banned for being too conservative before you would. :)
Wrong - you will find yourself in the timeout seat if you post out of turn and level false accusations against members. It seems Trump fanatics have that ugly tendency. Please prove me wrong.

Checking out a new forum....I am too "conservative" for many of the forums and end up getting banned. Hope that won't be the case here.
I haven't been banned lately, but I've been warned four times recently for reconciling science with the Bible, as the Bible was originally written. I recognize your picture from other forums and have the highest respect for your understanding of the Bible.

marke

Checking out a new forum....I am too "conservative" for many of the forums and end up getting banned. Hope that won't be the case here.
The forums I have been banned from clearly had some administrators with intolerant or erroneous views that caused them to be offended by my posts, resulting in them banning me for sometimes very weak, trivial, or unjust reasons. I think there have been four such sites in the last decade for me.