Holy GHOST??

Letsargue

Holy GHOST??

It Is ""AMAZING"" How the "Stoop Heads" Call the "Holy Ghost" - the "Holy Spirit"!! -- Those Idiots Don't Even Know the Difference Between "SPIRIT And GHOST"!!! -- WWOOWWWWW!!!

"S-p-i-r-i-t" IS Just The Disruption WITHOUT "F-O-R-M", and ""G-h-o-s-t"" is the Description WITH "F-O-R-M"!! - The "Holy Spirit" and the "Holy Ghost"!! -- ( Just "C-h-r-i-s-t" - is Just a SPIRIT ), and the ( "B-O-D-Y of Christ" ) is the Spirit of Christ With The Form of a B-O-D-Y!!!!! - The "Spirit" Has no Hands or Feet or the HEAD; However the "B-O-D-Y" Of Christ HAS A B--O--D--Y // The "B--O--D--Y" OF CHRIST // The Church / Christian / People //// ""B-O-D-Y"" // Hands and Feet and the ""HEAD of the BODY""!!!!!!!!!!! ---- WWOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! -- What Simple Minded No-bodies calls themselves "Christians"?????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Holy Caspers......

Holy Caspers......

Holy GHOST??

It Is ""AMAZING"" How the "Stoop Heads" Call the "Holy Ghost" - the "Holy Spirit"!! -- Those Idiots Don't Even Know the Difference Between "SPIRIT And GHOST"!!! -- WWOOWWWWW!!!

"S-p-i-r-i-t" IS Just The Disruption WITHOUT "F-O-R-M", and ""G-h-o-s-t"" is the Description WITH "F-O-R-M"!! - The "Holy Spirit" and the "Holy Ghost"!! -- ( Just "C-h-r-i-s-t" - is Just a SPIRIT ), and the ( "B-O-D-Y of Christ" ) is the Spirit of Christ With The Form of a B-O-D-Y!!!!! - The "Spirit" Has no Hands or Feet or the HEAD; However the "B-O-D-Y" Of Christ HAS A B--O--D--Y // The "B--O--D--Y" OF CHRIST // The Church / Christian / People //// ""B-O-D-Y"" // Hands and Feet and the ""HEAD of the BODY""!!!!!!!!!!! ---- WWOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! -- What Simple Minded No-bodies calls themselves "Christians"?????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

Be careful that that 'ghost' doesn't spook you :crackup:

But sure,...the translation of 'holy spirit' beats the old KJV translation of 'holy ghost',....but whose complaining?

Happy Holidays while you're at it :)