Homeschooling parents...

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I need a little help here, please. A friend of mine homeschools her son. He's preschool/kindergarten age. Do any of you know of any websites with printable worksheets for that age? My daughter's in 7th/8th grade so I've never had to deal with homeschooling that age before. Thanks for your help.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Dear Ebenz:

Just and FYI, if they are YEC creationists and want to incorporate some of that kind of teaching, www.answersingenesis.org has homeschooling material. I don't know how much is geared for that age group. I hope this is remotely helpful.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Dee Dee! But, it looks like they're geared more to older kids and adults.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Okay... I was not sure.... I thought they might have at least a few things for the younger set. Perhaps if you email them, they would have some recommendations??

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I might do that. But, right now, I'm looking for free worksheets for this family.

They just got the internet and want to know how it can be geared up to teaching their son. Now, if their son was my daughter's age, it would be a lot easier for me. :D

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks. I just sent them to my friends. I may be able to get them to check out TOL. But, I think I should give them a chance to get to know how to use the internet first. :D

Kaliinanna

BANNED
Banned
These links appear to be helpful to those who don't homeschool also, considering the school systems nowadays are putting a good lot of the responsibility onto the parents' shoulders anyway. My 6 year old is having trouble with spelling and math. I may check these sites out further to help him out. Thanks for posting them, all. :)