Honest lawyer?

Arthur Brain

If a child (and this applies to people of all ages, not just children) was killed because someone was driving too fast in an area known to have children in it (for example, a neighborhood, and the child was injured, maimed, or killed, the person who was driving recklessly would be put on trial for negligence resulting in injury (or deadly negligence, if the child died).

Just to return to this part again. If speed limits have been abolished then there's no such thing as "driving too fast". The way the laws stand now, a motorist can be prosecuted for speeding, endangering life and reckless driving but if there's no limits placed on speed in residential areas then you can't level a charge of reckless driving because the driver hasn't broken any law. All because you've got rid of the very ones that cap speed.

See how ridiculous your position is now?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I find the whole matter to be ironic.

Yeah, he murdered an 'innocent' girl.
But
She was also a supreme Left wing nut who openly stated a self-loathed disdain for white people and was all about open borders and every ridiculous thing a Christian would shutter at.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I find the whole matter to be ironic.

Yeah, he murdered an 'innocent' girl.
But
She was also a supreme Left wing nut who openly stated a self-loathed disdain for white people and was all about open borders and every ridiculous thing a Christian would shutter at.

In what way does someone having an opinion make it ok for someone else to murder that person?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
In what way does someone having an opinion make it ok for someone else to murder that person?

In what way do you make everything so black and white that the victim is automatically just an innocent saint and the perpetrator a demon?

I didn't make a judgement on either, I just noted the irony- she became a victim of something she defended. The whole matter was sensationalized and probably wouldn't have even become national news if it weren't for the fact that Trump is waging war against immigrants and, in this particular instance, the criminal was an illegal alien.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In what way do you make everything so black and white that the victim is automatically just an innocent saint and the perpetrator a demon?

I didn't make a judgement on either,

Sure you did.

You judged that the situation is ironic.

judge (verb) - to form an opinion or conclusion about

You then voiced your opinion on TOL.

I just noted the irony- she became a victim of something she defended. The whole matter was sensationalized and probably wouldn't have even become national news

Murder should be headline news, it should be so rare that when it does happen, it's shocking. It's become so common, however, that most of the murders that DO happen aren't even reported anymore.

if it weren't for the fact that Trump is waging war against immigrants and, in this particular instance, the criminal was an illegal alien.

Trump has nothing to do with whether something is right or wrong.

No, I'm not defending Trump. But I don't support him either. I only give credit to him when he does something right.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I didn't make a judgement on either, I just noted the irony- she became a victim of something she defended. The whole matter was sensationalized and probably wouldn't have even become national news if it weren't for the fact that Trump is waging war against immigrants and, in this particular instance, the criminal was an illegal alien.
This thread isn't about the innocent murdered girl; it's about the moron lawyer. He was speaking about an entirely separate case when he called his client an idiot on Facebook.