Hooray For Pedophilia!

Skeeter

Banned
How do you know this? I mean from your naturalistic materialist worldview.
Through a harm reduction model of contingency management and a rubric of mutual solidarity ie social contract with my fellow humans.

How's your authoritarian prism from the iron age that cloaks and refracts your own biases working for you?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I am.

God?
Yeah. God gave us human rights.

But you don't have to believe that.

To believe in human rights.

And in moral theory based on human rights.

I.e. not consequentialism, and not legal positivism.

Skeeter

Banned
Yeah. God gave us human rights.

But you don't have to believe that.

To believe in human rights.

And in moral theory based on human rights.

I.e. not consequentialism, and not legal positivism.
You brought up those terms. You can have them. They only obliquely apply to what I mentioned to right divider.

Skeeter

Banned
This is exactly why democracy is evil, because it gives the wicked just as much say as the righteous.
Meanwhile autocracy has no balancing mechanism leaving evil to grow unchecked. A Democratic Republic is the closest humans can come to government by reason because it exposes ego and superstition.

Right Divider

Body part
Through a harm reduction model of contingency management and a rubric of mutual solidarity ie social contract with my fellow humans.
That's a lot of meaningless words. Since they were produced by random impulses in your head.
How's your authoritarian prism from the iron age that cloaks and refracts your own biases working for you?
I have a foundataion for morals and ethics. Your purely material world has none.

Skeeter

Banned
That's a lot of meaningless words. Since they were produced by random impulses in your head.

I do not think you know what random means. Evolution is not a random process and neither is morality based on reason rather.
I have a foundation for morals and ethics. Your purely material world has none.
Your foundation is illusory. A ball of contradictions can do you no good even though you have a sense of deluded certainty.

Right Divider

Body part
I do not think you know what random means. Evolution is not a random process and neither is morality based on reason rather.
So again your are saying that "Evolution" is a guided process. And yet you claim that there is no guide.
Your foundation is illusory.
Not mine... yours is.
A ball of contradictions can do you no good even though you have a sense of deluded certainty.
So says that one that has no foundation whatsoever for judgment of right and wrong.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Your foundation is illusory.
You are hereby denying human rights? RD believes in human rights. That's his foundation. Human, rights
A ball of contradictions can do you no good even though you have a sense of deluded certainty.
There's nothing contradictory about RD's belief in human rights, Skeeter.

What's your PhD in?

Skeeter

Banned
So again your are saying that "Evolution" is a guided process. And yet you claim that there is no guide.
Stop looking for who and start understanding how.
So says that one that has no foundation whatsoever for judgment of right and wrong.
You think you have access to absolute right and wrong through God. You strain to make sense of a sacred book and apply it to modern problems?

If we agree to the simply criteria that it is a virtue to reduce human suffering and increase satisfaction, then we can build a testable moral framework that co-exists along side law, using empiricism and developing precedent along the way.

Right Divider

Body part
Stop looking for who and start understanding how.
I know WHO... if you have a HOW you could provide it.
You think you have access to absolute right and wrong through God.
All you have is atoms... there are no rights and wrongs based on atoms.
You strain to make sense of a sacred book and apply it to modern problems?
I accept the truth.
If we agree to the simply criteria that it is a virtue to reduce suffering and increase satisfaction, then we can build a testable moral framework that co-exists aside law, using empiricism and developing precedent along the way.
Again, how to get that from atoms... since the material world is all that you have?

Skeeter

Banned