How Convenient. All the Bad News Disappeared

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
In my thread Pre Election Fake News About Jobs I said this:

This topic is important because Biden has nothing to run on in 2024, and the Democrats have nothing to run on this year in 2022, so this fake news propaganda about job creation will repeated over and over.

Well, now all of a sudden they have abortion to run on. Isn't that convenient? Will Americans quickly forget about raging inflation, high prices, wars in Ukraine, pedophiles grooming kids, and a senile lost fool as Usurper in Chief?

I think that was the leakers plan.

LEO TERRELL: This to me was designed to change the current narrative away from the disastrous Biden administration. It's designed to focus on the midterm. It's designed to get people angry, emotional and it worked. We changed the news cycle. This leaker has changed the news cycle. The number one story is the leak. And the Democrats are ecstatic right now because the focus is off gas prices, inflation, the war in Ukraine, crime in the streets, critical race theory, all being distracted by the leaker.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, now all of a sudden they have abortion to run on. Isn't that convenient?
Indeed it is, thanks to Republican appointees to the SCOTUS.

Will Americans quickly forget about raging inflation, high prices,
Inflation and high prices are a global phenomenon thanks largely to the coronavirus pandemic. Biden's policies did not cause it.

wars in Ukraine,
Putin is entirely to blame for the war in Ukraine.

pedophiles grooming kids,
Lots of Republicans also fit into this category.

and a senile lost fool as Usurper in Chief?
Biden continues to outperform all of the low expectations of the peanut gallery.