How Do You Love God?

Jenkins

First Command is "You Shall Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart, Mind, Strength." Matt. 22:38.

Tell us how you do that. Reserve the yapping pastoral aphorisms for for a better occasion. Tell us the material actions you accomplish to actually Love God.

If you cannot say, then you are not a Christian.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Casting people out of the kingdom is bad form, especially considering you posted in the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum...

Jenkins

Casting people out of the kingdom is bad form, especially considering you posted in the "Exclusively Christian Theology" forum...
What makes anyone think it is possible for a person by their expressed words to "cast people out of the Kingdom?"

That is not a concept from Scripture.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What makes anyone think it is possible for a person by their expressed words to "cast people out of the Kingdom?"

I'm not saying you're able to. I'm saying that you deny someone's faith based on your own standard, despite you not knowing their heart, which is something only God can do.

Why do YOU get to be the judge of whether someone is a Christian or not?

Jenkins

I'm not saying you're able to. I'm saying that you deny someone's faith based on your own standard, despite you not knowing their heart, which is something only God can do.

Why do YOU get to be the judge of whether someone is a Christian or not?
You did say I was "casting people out of the kingdom." True?

How about if you share what you personally and materially do to Love the Lord your God with all your heart.

beloved57

First Command is "You Shall Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart, Mind, Strength." Matt. 22:38.

Tell us how you do that. Reserve the yapping pastoral aphorisms for for a better occasion. Tell us the material actions you accomplish to actually Love God.

You have to be born again first and foremose and given a new circumcised heart Deut 30:6

And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Rom 2:29

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You did say I was "casting people out of the kingdom." True?

Yes, which is a figure of speech which means "accusing people of not being Christians" because they don't meet your definition of "Christian."

Jenkins

You have to be born again first and foremose and given a new circumcised heart Deut 30:6

And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Rom 2:29

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
How is your heart circumcised?

Jenkins

Yes, which is a figure of speech which means "accusing people of not being Christians" because they don't meet your definition of "Christian."
Thanks. Is it possible for a person to be a Real Christian without loving God with all his heart, mind, and strength?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is it possible for a person to be a Real Christian without loving God with all his heart, mind, and strength?

Define "Real Christian."

You seem to think it's something other than a "Christian," Otherwise you wouldn't have capitalized "real."

beloved57

How is your heart circumcised?
Are you talking about me personally ? Im not here to discuss me personally. However Deut 30:6 tells us how a heart is circumcised, what does it say ?
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Hoping

Banned

I don't kill people.

Jenkins

Define "Real Christian."

You seem to think it's something other than a "Christian," Otherwise you wouldn't have capitalized "real."
Believes on the Vicarious Salvific Work of Christ.

Now answer up. There is no instruction in Scripulture for Real Christians to hide their Godly Pursuits or Witness.