How many TOL Trump supporters are married men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Would you care to share if you've ever been married and talk about the relationship with your wife?

No :idunno:

Both my wife and I are followers of Christ, who respect each other immensely. She would no more support a misanderer for President than I would support a misogynist.

But Trump is not a misogynist, you all just want him to be and so you did that ridiculous thing where you gather up every scrap you can find, amass it together, and somehow pull 'misogynist' straight out of the hat.

That's what you all do. Millions of women support him, and you would say that they are all deceived instead of just admitting you are full of it :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're separated from your wife and haven't talked to her in months.

amazing

you actually got something right for a change :thumb:

That's not the kind of "married man" I was talking about in this thread.

Thanks for stopping by and proving my point.

sorry dude - you put me in the op

i'm camping out in here from now on :wave2:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Would you care to share if you've ever been married and talk about the relationship with your wife?

Wise decision.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Both my wife and I are followers of Christ, who respect each other immensely. She would no more support a misanderer for President than I would support a misogynist.

But Trump is not a misogynist, you all just want him to be and so you did that ridiculous thing where you gather up every scrap you can find, amass it together, and somehow pull 'misogynist' straight out of the hat.

That's what you all do. Millions of women support him, and you would say that they are all deceived instead of just admitting you are full of it

Thanks for your opinion...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I forgot TOL's biggest Trump cheerleader:

Catholic Crusader.

Care to join in the discussion and help make my point CC?

a0e7eba30e2c435d0f20a0c32a95816a876363a32d6553c1eee3edd849c7bf73.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how those as myself are called misogynists for pointing out the truth. In fact, Hillary makes it perfectly clear- a liberal woman runs for office and the feminist agenda slid right on in- now even so called conservatives are under it's spell, unable to shut up with 'misogyny this' and 'misogyny that'.

I warned you all about the reality of that garbage, and now you're being played by it. Good job :rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's funny how those as myself are called misogynists for pointing out the truth. In fact, Hillary makes it perfectly clear- a liberal woman runs for office and the feminist agenda slid right on in- now even so called conservatives are under it's spell, unable to shut up with 'misogyny this' and 'misogyny that'.

I warned you all about the reality of that garbage, and now you're being played by it. Good job :rotfl:

This thread isn't about Hillary Clinton (who by the way embraces many of the issues that you embrace), but about Donald Trump and his history of woman-hating and sleazy comments about women (and in some cases little girls).

As a guy who isn't currently married (and I speculate that you've never been), this thread isn't about you, it's about married men who are voting for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.