How much longer?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No it does not teach that at all

No it doesn't. Like I asked him, what is he talking about. Wise virgins? Maybe the opening poster needs to read Paul's letters a little closer. I suppose it is good he is actually read something from him.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I believe in the rapture even tho the word rapture it's not found in the bible.

Amen.
But the parable is defined as saved virgins who have the oil of the Holy Spirit contrasted with the unsaved virgins with out oil and who wrongly assumed that the oil can be purchased with money

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The timing of the rapture precedes the tribulation but is imminent whereas the timing of the second coming will be known once the abomination of desolation happens - 3 and 1/2 years from that event

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The bible teaches us wise virgins to be looking for his coming. No man knows the day or the hour but we know the season. When do you think the rapture will happen?

The final and Second Coming of Our Lord will happen at or around when the last person listed in the Book of Life, chosen by God in eternity, is regenerated ("born-again") in time.

AMR

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Im a christian so dose that qualify?

Praise God you are a Christian :) welcome to TOL

But the wise maidens are not the church....the Bride is the church, she will not need to knock to seek entrance at the reception which is for her.

So who indeed are these maidens, wise or foolish?

10 is a world number, it signifies the whole world.

I can not wait for the Lord to come on that cloudy day. I have so many questions for Jesus.
This world is based on competition. I believe in heaven, it will be a reality based on corporation.

I don't have to disprove a claim. You have to show it in the Bible. How many more posts will you make without doing it?
4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians

OCTOBER23

REV 12 gives an indication that the Church goes to be where Jesus is

in the NEW JERUSALEM coming down to the cloud level ,

to the PLACE PREPARED BY GOD

and FED at the Marriage supper and given the Water of Life

and for us to be trained to rule during the last 31/2 years.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the time of testing, which shall come upon all the world, to test them that dwell upon the earth.
Judges 2:22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.
-------------------------------------------------------------

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Isaiah 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Psalms 28:9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance:
feed them and lift them up for ever.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou loved me before the foundation of the world.

Matthew 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
Matthew 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: come unto the marriage.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Last edited:
4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians

4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians
Heaven in this context with these verses speaks to me about Jesus being above all things is apart of all good things. About how when we get to heaven we will form a perfect body all working to edifying each other.

KingdomRose

The bible teaches us wise virgins to be looking for his coming. No man knows the day or the hour but we know the season. When do you think the rapture will happen?

The rapture your clergymen teach you about is not going to happen. Don't be stunned when you don't go up into the sky when the Great Tribulation is happening. Jesus' disciples on Earth will go through the G.T. (Revelation 7:9,14). To "come out" of something, they had to be IN it in the first place.

Having said that, it is pretty clear from Scriptures that we are living in the very last moments before Christ comes again. Besides his prophecy in Matthew 24, we have the prophetic dream of Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel chapter 2 that points to where we are in the feet of the great image. There have been many illustrations of this online if you want to look up "Immense Image of Daniel Ch.2." There you will see images of this, if you want to click on them. These are from various denominations, but they all have it correct in that they see that we are living in the very time of the end.

This website also is helpful: www.jw.org

Search for "Image of Daniel 2" in the upper right-hand corner, and you'll find it.