How safe are vaccines?

Right Divider

Body part
Are you a physical doctor?
I have to be a physical doctor to ask questions?
Even if one survives covid 19 illness they can experience lingering side effects, such as memory loss, reduced attention and an inability to think straight. Also multiorgan effects can affect most, if not all, body systems, including heart, lung, kidney, skin, and brain functions.
So you think that everyone, including small children, should get this "vaccine"?

Did you know that it's still possible to get COVID-19 even if someone takes this "vaccine"?

We know almost nothing about the long term health issues related to this "vaccine".

Bradley D

So you are just going to ignore the side-effects?
Many otherwise healthy people are dying shortly after taking this "vaccine".
Have not read that. There have been some cases where people with underlying problems have died. What was the cause of the healthy people who have died from getting the vaccine?

Bradley D

I think that if someone wants to try this experimental drug, they should be allowed to.
And that if someone does not want to try this experimental drug, that it is their God given right not to.
But now the people ending up in the hospital are the unvaccinated. Plus with the Delta variant people that have it can pass it on to the vaccinated. Although the vaccinated if they get the Delta variant will hopefully not experience the extreme symptoms.

Right Divider

Body part
But now the people ending up in the hospital are the unvaccinated.
There are many "vaccinated" people there as well.
Plus with the Delta variant people that have it can pass it on to the vaccinated.
So the "vaccine" does not work well.
Are you completely unaware that "vaccinated" people can also contract and spread the original strain?
Although the vaccinated if they get the Delta variant will hopefully not experience the extreme symptoms.
So much "hope".

way 2 go

Have not read that. There have been some cases where people with underlying problems have died. What was the cause of the healthy people who have died from getting the vaccine?
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 13,271 deaths and 1,168,872 injuries to 19/10/2021

• 31,537 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 183 deaths
  • 33,677 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,958 deaths
  • 312 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 16,024 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 1,012 Endocrine disorders incl. 5 deaths
  • 18,146 Eye disorders incl. 30 deaths
  • 100,624 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 541 deaths
  • 301,622 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,778 deaths
  • 1,337 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 64 deaths
  • 11,765 Immune system disorders incl. 65 deaths
  • 43,138 Infections and infestations incl. 1,340 deaths
  • 15,919 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 208 deaths
  • 29,450 Investigations incl. 418 deaths
  • 8,182 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 236 deaths
  • 149,865 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 163 deaths
  • 983 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 95 deaths
  • 202,217 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,430 deaths
  • 1,587 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 46 deaths
  • 185 Product issues incl. 2 deaths
  • 21,513 Psychiatric disorders incl. 168 deaths
  • 4,061 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 212 deaths
  • 33,753 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 50,834 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,551 deaths
  • 55,669 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 118 deaths
  • 2,332 Social circumstances incl. 18 deaths
  • 1,760 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 36 deaths
  • 31,368 Vascular disorders incl. 567 deaths

marke

Few people know that new prescription drugs have a 1 in 5 chance of causing serious reactions after they have been approved. That is why expert physicians recommend not taking new drugs for at least five years unless patients have first tried better-established options, and have the need to do so.
There seems to be no end to the number of commercials we see each month advertising legal services to sue drug manufacturers for faulty drugs. That is likely why the covid vaccine manufacturers obtained immunity from prosecution from the US government before they began administering their faculty vaccines to the public.

marke

At 70 years old I got my two pfizer vaccines and booster. It seemed like a good thing for me to do. I'm glad I did.
You are one of the lucky millions who did not experience an adverse reaction to the experimental vaccines. Thank God. I still feel sorry for the thousands who were not so lucky.

marke

Based on people my age were more likely to die from the virus.
Bad reactions to covid vaccines are more tragic on the young who should not have taken the vaccine given the unlikelihood of ever having developed life-threatening issues from covid in the first place.

marke

1) Someone waking up out of a 2-year coma would definitely be at high risk of being hit hard by covid.
2) If the vaccines don't work, then why are the majority of people who are being hospitalized and dying of COVID-19 unvaccinated?
3) Based on points 1) and 2) above, I would be justified in believing that your IQ has dropped 30 points, but I never thought your IQ was high to begin with.
In areas with high vaccination rates, the majority of covid deaths can be found to be among the vaccinated. In areas with lower vaccination rates, we should find that more covid deaths are among the unvaccinated.

marke

Are you a physical doctor? Even if one survives covid 19 illness they can experience lingering side effects, such as memory loss, reduced attention and an inability to think straight. Also multiorgan effects can affect most, if not all, body systems, including heart, lung, kidney, skin, and brain functions.
We are finding lingering ill effects from both covid and the covid vaccines. So what can we conclude? We can conclude we cannot protect ourselves from sickness and death any more than we can change the weather if we think it may be getting too hot. The only solution to the human dilemma is to turn to God and pray for protection and deliverance from troubles.

marke

The vaccine has been found to produce one or more of several different deadly reactions in people, though the numbers of those who have deadly reactions are small compared to those who have no bad reactions.

marke

Do you believe things would have been better if no one got a vaccine?
I do think the vaccine is doing very little to solve the covid problem. It gives many people a sense of safety sort of like drinking medicine man elixirs gave old westerners some sense of peace of mind that their ills would be cured.