HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Masada

Have you ever prayed and asked God to show you if Jesus Christ and the Bible were true? Try it.

I didn't have to pray. I just parted from the Logical view that if Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and his Bible was the Tanach, so both were true; Jesus and the Tanach.

Ben Masada

I am a BIBLE believing Christian, I believe Isaiah when he predicts that Israel will become the greatest nation and that the peoples will flock to Jerusalem to learn the ways of the God of Jacob....worldwide peace and prosperity, the Jews reigning with Christ on earth.

So say ALL the prophets....it must come to pass.

The church which is Abe, Ike and Jake, and all the OT saints and all the NT saints as well as us Gentiles who have followed Christ in the regeneration are the heavenly kingdom

So KR fights against the kingdom of God in heaven and on earth.

Yet she thinks she will grab it for herself

The Kingdom of God is described in Exodus 19:5,6.

xfrodobagginsx

Even Richard Dawkins admits it. Macro Evolution requires transitional fossils, which do not exit. Evolution only occurs within the species, it never produces a new species because that would require an increase in genetic information from one generation to another. The problem is that this has never occured and has never been shown to occur even once. The changes within the species which creates different breeds of dogs, cats, horses, ect. are merely a genetic reshuffling. Here is Richard Dawkins stumped when asked to give an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4e4MwogLo

Ben Masada

So, you placed your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins?

Jesus was a Jew and, according to his gospel which was the Tanach, no one once dead will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9) And, if you read Ezekiel 18:3 no one can die for the sins of another. If the truth of the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach means any thing to you, what are you going to do now?

xfrodobagginsx

Eyewitness, please! Quote to me someone who became an eyewitness to the raising of Jesus from the grave and I'll believe.

John, who wrote this was a Disciple and an eyewitness and the Disciples were eyewitnesses and even doubting Thomas believed in the end.

Joh 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 ¶ And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.