Huge UFO news!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
UFOs are all over the news lately, and it's only going to get more coverage from here because UFOs are real, they're in our skies, and sometimes they land.

The big UFO news lately is that our military, especially the Navy, has been encountering UFOs on practically a daily basis in recent years. Here's a piece that aired on 60 Minutes recently about that very topic, with Navy fighter pilots interviewed about their close encounters:

What say you? Is this really happening or what?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's another clip from 60 Minutes in which Cmdr. Dave Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich of the United States Navy describe their close encounter with a UFO:

Extraordinary stuff, isn't it!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
UFO != aliens
UFO does not necessarily equal aliens, agreed. But the problem here seems to be that the Pentagon is admitting that these crafts are not ours, that they cannot identify them, and that their flight performance is "beyond next generation." If they aren't ours then whose are they? And how could some other nation's military have leapfrogged us so greatly with this technology?

Incidentally, here is a photograph of one of these objects, taken by a Navy fighter pilot:

UFO-PICS-METALLIC.jpg

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think most people have always believed in space aliens, not because they objectively studied the evidence on both sides before coming to a cold rational conclusion, but because they just want life to be more exciting. They think about UFOs today exactly the same way they did when they were 12 years old. They just want to have fun.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think most people have always believed in space aliens, not because they objectively studied the evidence on both sides before coming to a cold rational conclusion, but because they just want life to be more exciting. They think about UFOs today exactly the same way they did when they were 12 years old. They just want to have fun.

Unfortunately, for many of them, it's turned into a delusion.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well you've had your own UFO sighting (so have I) and you have demonstrated your own interest in this topic with your posts. Do you just want to have fun?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This is from The Hill:

“By eliminating unlikely explanations for these phenomena, two mind-boggling explanations are increasingly plausible. Either theory – a remarkable technological leap by a foreign power or ‘non-human technology’ – would have profound global implications.”

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Well you've had your own UFO sighting (so have I) and you have demonstrated your own interest in this topic with your posts. Do you just want to have fun?
In spite of seeing a UFO I still do not believe in aliens. That is because I believe UFOs are our technology, not space alien technology. I know this conclusion is not as much fun and exciting but it's the one I've come to. I'm sorry.

User Name, do you recognize the possibility that UFO technology might be man made? Or would that take all the fun out of the subject for you?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In spite of seeing a UFO I still do not believe in aliens. That is because I believe UFOs are our technology, not space alien technology. I know this conclusion is not as much fun and exciting but it's the one I've come to. I'm sorry.

User Name, do you recognize the possibility that UFO technology might be man made? Or would that take all the fun out of the subject for you?
Who said anything about aliens? Not me.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Non-human technology" is a quote from a news article, not from me.

The "U" in UFO stands for "unidentified," meaning we don't know what they are, where they come from, or who's behind the steering wheel. Everything else is just speculation.

Reactions: Lon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
... that YOU posted
I posted it, but it's their speculation. The point of that article is that even if these UFOs are not ET and are man-made, "a remarkable technological leap by a foreign power...would have profound global implications."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"Non-human technology" is a quote from a news article...

That you posted here...

The "U" in UFO stands for "unidentified," meaning we don't know what they are, where they come from, or who's behind the steering wheel. Everything else is just speculation.

Exactly.

The point of that article is that even if these UFOs are not ET

There is no reason to think that they are.

and are man-made, "a remarkable technological leap by a foreign power...would have profound global implications."

Or there is some other explanation for them that doesn't involve that OR aliens.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no reason to dogmatically assume that UFOs aren't non-human tech.

There is. It's called the Bible, and science.

Christ died ONCE for MANKIND. He didn't die for ET.

And the earth, solar system, and galaxy we live in is, for all practical purposes, in the center of the universe, we are the focus of His attention.

That's two STRONG witnesses.

Two or three establish a matter.