Huge UFO news!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Does she have bad breath, as I have made up?
Very bad breath, as you would imagine a sea monster living in a Scottish loch would have. Bad enough to knock you out if you're unfortunate enough to catch a whiff of it. That's why I wear a clothespin on my nose whenever I chat with her.

Hoping

Banned
Very bad breath, as you would imagine a sea monster living in a Scottish loch would have. Bad enough to knock you out if you're unfortunate enough to catch a whiff of it. That's why I wear a clothespin on my nose whenever I chat with her.
Does she have a Scottish accent?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So thick you can barely understand her.
Brings back memories of the first time I watched Trainspotting. It took me 30 minutes into the movie to finally develop an ear for that THICK Scottish accent.

What a great dark, dark movie.

Lawson

BANNED
Banned
More likely than aliens, earth has intelligent life from under our seas. Actually, intelligent life in the sea is more likely than intelligent life in Mississippi.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I just came across this clip of a German ambassador telling his audience that on September 24, 2022 (just 3 days from now) there will be an event so significant that everyone will remember where they were when it happened for the rest of their lives, just like 9-11. Sorry @User Name but if your hoped-for alien invasion happens on that day it will be a fake event as I doubt real aliens would tip-off a German ambassador they were coming. The clip is only 15 seconds long and begins at 7:45. Here's the link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYycb4PJ12D4/

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I just came across this clip of a German ambassador telling his audience that on September 24, 2022 (just 3 days from now) there will be an event so significant that everyone will remember where they were when it happened for the rest of their lives, just like 9-11. Sorry @User Name but if your hoped-for alien invasion happens on that day it will be a fake event as I doubt real aliens would tip-off a German ambassador they were coming. The clip is only 15 seconds long and begins at 7:45. Here's the link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gYycb4PJ12D4/
It figures these creeps would ruin a perfectly good Saturday. :cautious:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I just came across this clip of a German ambassador telling his audience that on September 24, 2022 (just 3 days from now)
Somehow I doubt that this has anything to do with any alleged "alien invasion," but regardless:

🎶 "Wake me up, when September (24th) ends..." 🎵

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

My heart breaks at 13:15 in that video, as the guy seems distressed by doubt regarding how, if at all, he's going to acquire his "weed" after 24 September. Boohoo.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My heart breaks at 13:15 in that video, as the guy seems distressed by doubt regarding how, if at all, he's going to acquire his "weed" after 24 September. Boohoo.
Fun fact: My buddy who went down the QAnon rabbit hole over a year ago is a chronic weed smoker. He listens to QAnon podcasts while getting high and of course "It all makes perfect sense, duuude..." He actually believes that big-name Hollywood stars and major politicians have already been arrested, sent to Gitmo, tried by military tribunals, and executed because that is what these loons tell him. Here's a link to the latest video he sent me, just today:

7djengo7

These people claim that that German CDU speaker merely misspoke, and had really meant to say 24 February 2022—the date the Russians invaded Ukraine—rather than 24 September 2022:

They point out that the event of his speech, as per the CDU's YouTube channel, occurred on 27 February (three days after the Russian invasion had begun), and that the video had been posted the next day, on the 28th. This seems to be the video from which the ominous-sounding clip has been taken:

Unfortunately, I've no more than a miniscule smattering of knowledge of Deutsche (there, I just about exhausted it!), so it would take me likely more time and effort than it would be worth to try to find where in the video our "doomsday portent".....oh, wait a second.....I can just switch on YouTube's translated captions, and, having done so, it appears that our clip starts early on in the video, at 0:31. Here is the Englished version of what this Fred Merz says, as YouTube has given it to me (myself supplying the punctuation to the excerpt):

This twenty-fourth of September 2022 will remain in our memories as a day that we will all remember later. We will say once, "I know exactly where I was when I heard the first news of the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it." Our first thoughts in those minutes were, and they still are valid today for the whole people of Ukraine.

If YouTube has done its job as an interpreter, here, from the context it seems that, despite the occurrence of the word, 'September,' the speaker is speaking retrospectively about an event that had already occurred in February 2022, rather than predictively about who-knows-what that has yet to occur three days from today, on 24 September 2022.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
These people claim that that German CDU speaker merely misspoke, and had really meant to say 24 February 2022—the date the Russians invaded Ukraine—rather than 24 September 2022:

They point out that the event of his speech, as per the CDU's YouTube channel, occurred on 27 February (three days after the Russian invasion had begun), and that the video had been posted the next day, on the 28th. This seems to be the video from which the ominous-sounding clip has been taken:

Unfortunately, I've no more than a miniscule smattering of knowledge of Deutsche (there, I just about exhausted it!), so it would take me likely more time and effort than it would be worth to try to find where in the video our "doomsday portent".....oh, wait a second.....I can just switch on YouTube's translated captions, and, having done so, it appears that our clip starts early on in the video, at 0:31. Here is the Englished version of what this Fred Merz says, as YouTube has given it to me (myself supplying the punctuation to the excerpt):

If YouTube has done its job as an interpreter, here, from the context it seems that, despite the occurrence of the word, 'September,' the speaker is speaking retrospectively about an event that had already occurred in February 2022, rather than predictively about who-knows-what that has yet to occur three days from today, on 24 September 2022.

Hope you're right about this. Looks like you just might be.

7djengo7

Fun fact: My buddy who went down the QAnon rabbit hole over a year ago is a chronic weed smoker. He listens to QAnon podcasts while getting high and of course "It all makes perfect sense, duuude..."

You know, User Name, a couple of weeks ago, in one of your posts, quoting from some article to which you linked, you used the phrase "QAnon user," and I asked you what is a "QAnon user". Is that what's meant by "QAnon user"? A pothead?

Seriously, though, I don't even know what we're talking about by "QAnon podcasts". Where does one find "QAnon podcasts"? On what basis should one call something a "QAnon podcast"?

He actually believes that big-name Hollywood stars and major politicians have already been arrested, sent to Gitmo, tried by military tribunals, and executed because that is what these loons tell him. Here's a link to the latest video he sent me, just today:

If that star-chamber sort of stuff has really gone on, it seems to me that anyone reporting it to the public, and even perhaps cheering it on, ought to be at least as creeped out and incensed by the thought of those conducting such sub rosa affairs as they are by the thought of the miscreants supposedly brought to justice by them.

7djengo7

Hope you're right about this. Looks like you just might be.

I'm right along with you in that, my friend! I definitely don't claim that the take I gave on it absolutely must be true, but I hope it is.

Here's the thing: If we can believe that Biden really is as mentally degenerate as he seems to be from myriad soundbites we have heard of him speaking in public—if, that is, we can believe that he is not actually a superb actor, merely playing splendidly the part of a senile buffoon while really in full possession of his wit all along—it seems to me that it's not too hard to swallow that this German CDU speaker really, genuinely just misspoke in saying "September" rather than "February".

The sort of thing that occurs to me, though, when something like this at-first-glance-ominous-sounding clip is "leaked" and brought to the attention of, so to speak, the public mind, is questions like, Who "discovered" it and first brought it into public circulation? and When did they "discover" it? and How did they "discover" it? and What determined the time/date at which they broached their "discovery"? and Through what channel(s) did they introduce it to the public? and What purpose did they have for introducing it to the public, and for doing so at the time they chose to do so? etc.

7djengo7

Somehow I doubt that this has anything to do with any alleged "alien invasion," but regardless:

🎶 "Wake me up, when September (24th) ends..." 🎵

On the west coast, we're some 34+ hours into 24 September 2022, here, and so far nothing all too strikingly, out-of-the-ordinary memorable has occurred, so far as I can tell. Fizzle.

I'm reminded of back in the late 90s, when I heard this guy talking on the radio, hyping up some dire, global, cataclysm he was predicting for 5 May 2000--something to do with some sort of rare alignment of certain heavenly bodies that was supposed to cause huge chaos and devastation on earth. When that day came, I remember going to work and it was just a nice, normal spring day. The guy making the prediction had written a book to promote it:

download.jpeg

Now and then, I'll see a copy of his book at a second hand store, and I've always been amused by the thought that, after whatever 15 minutes of fame he may have enjoyed back then while foretelling doom, nevertheless, ever since his prediction turned out to be a flop, he has really been living up to his surname: NO ONE.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
On the west coast, we're some 34+ hours into 24 September 2022, here, and so far nothing all too strikingly, out-of-the-ordinary memorable has occurred, so far as I can tell. Fizzle.

I'm reminded of back in the late 90s, when I heard this guy talking on the radio, hyping up some dire, global, cataclysm he was predicting for 5 May 2000--something to do with some sort of rare alignment of certain heavenly bodies that was supposed to cause huge chaos and devastation on earth. When that day came, I remember going to work and it was just a nice, normal spring day. The guy making the prediction had written a book to promote it:

View attachment 4341

Now and then, I'll see a copy of his book at a second hand store, and I've always been amused by the thought that, after whatever 15 minutes of fame he may have enjoyed back then while foretelling doom, nevertheless, ever since his prediction turned out to be a flop, he has really been living up to his surname: NO ONE.
Reminds me of me being the person largely responsible for the y2k panic: https://theologyonline.com/threads/...as-a-future-the-antichrist.57191/post-1819453