I am a missionary trying to "convert" people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
My name is Patrick Oelund, and I am a Swede and work as a missionary in Russia and China. I am just interested what you folks do "over there". Are you just into debating or do you want to really change the world?

Dont tell us about changing the world, we bought a goat!

:)

Punisher1984

Oh. So Patrick can sensibly ignore your input as if you'd just said, "I like vanilla ice cream."

Gotcha :thumb:

And the way I can ignore folks that say "repent or go to hell and burn forever."

BTW - I always preferred chocolate to vanilla...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depends upon who exactly you are talking to. I would personally like to see a Reconciliation Movement within the church - a return to God, stripping out all the useless and contradictory practices and doctrines of the churches. Of course, such a movement cannot take place within the church. It's something that must be done outside of the existing churches. One day, I would like to start my own church.

But I'm a far way from doing anything like that.
OK
I need to acquire my Doctorate in Theology first.
Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My name is Patrick Oelund, and I am a Swede and work as a missionary in Russia and China. I am just interested what you folks do "over there". Are you just into debating or do you want to really change the world?
I think that every life given to Christ is a blow to the shield of the enemy and a very real alteration of the world around it, that change rippling through friends, family, coworkers, complete strangers. I believe that every Christian is a missionary and every life a mission. Some are merely more exotic than others.

Welcome. :e4e:

Patrick Oelund

I think that every life given to Christ is a blow to the shield of the enemy and a very real alteration of the world around it, that change rippling through friends, family, coworkers, complete strangers. I believe that every Christian is a missionary and every life a mission. Some are merely more exotic than others.

Welcome. :e4e:

You got that right

Status
Not open for further replies.