ECT I doesn't depend upon God's love for salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I do depend upon God's love and live in His love. But for salvation I depend not upon His love but His holiness.

Somebody said I will have to stand before Him and be judged

But that is totally contrary to God's holiness, His justice, WHY?

Because Jesus has already stood in my place and been judged on my behalf, the Just for the unjust. He was found guilty on my behalf and condemned to die. WHY?

So that I don't have to.

Now I can start shouting, now I can be glad, now I can give thanks with complete confidence.

That also is why when I argue for the BILLIONfold wider mercy I say that those righteous sheep who were judged with the goats and who did receive an inheritance cannot by any stretch be the church.

Bradley D

"For it is time for judgment to begin with God's household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?" (1 Peter 4:17). I certainly want to be a member of God's household when judgment comes.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"For it is time for judgment to begin with God's household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?" (1 Peter 4:17). I certainly want to be a member of God's household when judgment comes.

God does judge His people...as the Husbandman, pruning His fruit trees...this is not that great and awful judgement to come