I think the 21th century stinks!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You were growing up with ell phones? I am sure i had to colour my hair before there w ere any cell phones.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Why can't you clear the virus?

not everyone is able to clear, an d what i know is that there exists a genome were he RNA will be resistant to any interferon based treatment, even with protease inhibitors.

elohiym

not everyone is able to clear, an d what i know is that there exists a genome were he RNA will be resistant to any interferon based treatment, even with protease inhibitors.

Interesting. A close friend of mine had interferon treatment. It was successful to the best of my knowledge.

Have you looked into cell cycle inhibitors as a potential defense against the virus?

elohiym

You were growing up with ell phones? I am sure i had to colour my hair before there w ere any cell phones.

I was in my late twenties when I got my first cell phone. Quite different than the cell phones today. I'm in my fiftieth year, fyi.

OCTOBER23

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother,

yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i unplugged in 2004 - no cable, no tv at all, no internet at home, a fifteen year old cell phone with AAA on speed dial that i carry for emergencies, no radio in the car

i listen to the cbc on the radio at home

and i get my internet fix while i'm doing schoolwork - i have two links to the school library open right now and am playing a video on physical assessment

and when my school demands get too heavy, i just insult mr sensitive and take a break from tol! :banana:

my advice?

unplug - go outside and listen to the world

stay inside and talk to God

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really hate the 21th century. Everyone has a little hand-held box and all they do is stare at it. I would not have a cell phone, even if someone bought it for me, I would not use it. In fact, I did have someone buy me a cell phone, and if you do not believe me, and I do know you and you are not a weirdo, I’ll send it to you free. Another thing, cable TV, this is the biggest gyp; I would never have that service, as it is something so superfluous to necessity, and you sell yourself to some creep like that "Charley, who owns Dish Network, do you really need that little creep in your life? Here is another example, I had this offered to me for free, no bills sent to me, and I said “no” because i do not want creepy channels being sent to my house.

Recently, i bought a computer; I thought I made a good decision, yet I was wrong, it have no wired Ethernet port, only WiFi, well, no one is going to talk me into WiFi, I am not having extra service. You call the cable internet company and you get a kid telling you over and over about why you should pay more, and I end up so angry, i tell them to shout up about it, or I will cancel, and they do not know what to say, they seen stunned? Yet they were the one that refused my nice polite no answer, and it not being heard, I fell like I would like to hit them over the head with a frying pan, so, I do the next appropriate thing, saying I will cancel if they do not shut up.

I had an easy tome doing the return, and then called Amazon, and the man I spoke with was very polite, yet as polite and nice as he was, he could not communicate with me. Anyone forty or younger is not easy for me to converse with, the expectation is different, for example, he could not grasp i did not want WiFi, or have no magic hand net picture taking telephone.

To be honest I never liked telephones, as it seems if you are visiting someone, their incoming phone calls have priority over your presence! This is true and nuts! A few times, years ago, when I was visiting someone, and they received a phone call, and stayed on the phone, rather than saying to the caller they had real company, I left their house, went home and called them, asking, “ it this better? Do we I have more your attention this way? By the way, from now on I will call you, not visit you.” And they are amazed!

I never settled the computer refund and return issue, but have bother with the return ordeal. I might just tell then to forget it charge me and I will give the thing away! You know what really bugs me? The idea I had to research this thing, and now have to pack it is worth more to me in personal energy than want I paid for the thing, so, it is a big, well not big, but a few hundred big loss for me.

So that is my gype, the 21th century stinks and think it would have been better had the disease which plagues me, ended my life and maybe Bob may be alive today. He was better adjusting to modern change than me. I ask God why. and the only thought I have seems to be I am too bugged by all this, and still too much in this world, whether I like it or not, it allures me, even though I dislike it!

Now that is more political than personal.

I don't hate the 21st century or any of the new technologies, but I understand.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is very important to have grandchildren

they will show you how to use the latest gadgets