who respects being a family nowadays?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I suspect that job would be beyond your qualifications and pay grade, you might have trouble making sure the PB&J was between the slices.

So, you not only lost an election but, also a sense of humor? You know a bit of salve on that butt hurt will soothe the sting and probably help you gain a sense of humor as well. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It was far less sexist than her statement; yet she was still quite offended.

I welcome back the days when Americans can make humor out of what is now politically correct protected subjects...women can make fun of men as well as men poking fun at women without it being made into personal insult but, I am aware that many have thin skin...it is a regressive left thing, having no sense of humor that is, all part of the wussification of America which is being wholly rejected. :thumb:

glassjester

all part of the wussification of America which is being wholly rejected. :thumb:

Agreed.

But if it keeps going the way it is, eventually every American will be required to sit in the back seat of a self-driving car, strapped into a car seat, drinking soy milk from a baby bottle, for the car to even start.

What's the status of car seat laws now, anyway? Stay in the car seat until you get your license? Something like that?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I welcome back the days when Americans can make humor out of what is now politically correct protected subjects...women can make fun of men as well as men poking fun at women without it being made into personal insult but, I am aware that many have thin skin...it is a regressive left thing, having no sense of humor that is, all part of the wussification of America which is being wholly rejected. :thumb:
It seems this will be a thing of the past...

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-career-fair&p=4495569&viewfull=1#post4495569

AMR

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Agreed.

But if it keeps going the way it is, eventually every American will be required to sit in the back seat of a self-driving car, strapped into a car seat, drinking soy milk from a baby bottle, for the car to even start.

What's the status of car seat laws now, anyway? Stay in the car seat until you get your license? Something like that?

A new day has dawned, nonsense like this will fall by the wayside as we move forward. I know the left was into control of the populace and as we have seen, and are seeing this worldview is being dismantled. :thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YES YES YES!