If Jesus is not God then He is no saviour

Zeke

Think about what was taught about the Greatest born of woman, Matt 11:11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Some were entering kingdom without being a great man or female, Paul reminded people not checking themselves enough could be still least in heaven 2Cor 13:5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates.

Looking out your self is common flesh and blood mistake we all practice about spirits teaching us outside us is called milk.
Paul leaves another hint about how you don't need anything seen by Men thinking Christ is coming back which is milk.

Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Right Divider

Body part
Looking out your self is common flesh and blood mistake we all practice about spirits teaching us outside us is called milk.
Paul leaves another hint about how you don't need anything seen by Men thinking Christ is coming back which is milk.
Exactly... WRONG....

Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Zeke

Exactly... WRONG....

Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
Born of who is another mystery about being classified noble man, born of just woman we all are, can be Great flesh and blood with just outside kingdoms you see, these are failed every age. Like Jesus refilled just a thought becomes equal with literate happenings. Christ in you is the mystery being in that written story Luke 17 gave you a hint! 20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Right Divider

Body part
Born of who is another mystery about being classified noble man, born of just woman we all are, can be Great flesh and blood with just outside kingdoms you see, these are failed every age. Like Jesus refilled just a thought becomes equal with literate happenings. Christ in you is the mystery being in that written story Luke 17 gave you a hint! 20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Yes, yes, I know what many like to twist the scripture and are completely unfamiliar with the kingdom that God promised to Israel on the earth.

TrevorL

Greetings marke,

If Jesus is not God then He is no saviour

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
The One God, Yahweh, God the Father is the Saviour in and through our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Matthew 1:20–21 (KJV): 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 1:68–69 (KJV): 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Kind regards
Trevor

Right Divider

Body part
Greetings marke,

The One God, Yahweh, God the Father is the Saviour in and through our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Matthew 1:20–21 (KJV): 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 1:68–69 (KJV): 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Kind regards
Trevor
Paul says that there is ONE LORD.... is that the Lord God of Israel or the Lord Jesus Christ?

(HINT: It's both, Jesus is God).

TrevorL

Greetings Right Divider,
Paul says that there is ONE LORD.... is that the Lord God of Israel or the Lord Jesus Christ? (HINT: It's both, Jesus is God).
You have taken the privilege of using the word "Lord" in full capitals and bold, ONE LORD, and yet in the KJV at least a distinction is made between Yahweh and Adoni in such passages as Psalm 110:1 by translating Yahweh as LORD and Adoni as Lord. Now this is two distinct words in the Hebrew and each have a different range and meaning, and here these two different words are applied to two distinct persons, one is The LORD and the other is David's Lord.
Psalm 110:1 (KJV): The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Also we have in Psalm 8:1 Yahweh addressed as Lord, and Jesus quotes and alludes to this in Matthew 11:25 and addresses God the Father as "Lord of heaven and earth".
Psalm 8:1–3 (KJV): 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Matthew 11:25–26 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

This distinction between Yahweh and David's Lord is carried over into the following:
1 Corinthians 8:6 (KJV): But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

I suggest that in the following this distinction is maintained, even though you are trying to merge either the two individuals or titles:
Ephesians 4:5–6 (KJV): 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
I believe that Paul is speaking about our Lord Jesus Christ when he says "One Lord" above, and that he is speaking about the One God, God the Father when he says "One God and Father of all".

Kind regards
Trevor

Right Divider

Body part
Greetings Right Divider,

You have taken the privilege of using the word "Lord" in full capitals and bold, ONE LORD, and yet in the KJV at least a distinction is made between Yahweh and Adoni in such passages as Psalm 110:1 by translating Yahweh as LORD and Adoni as Lord. Now this is two distinct words in the Hebrew and each have a different range and meaning, and here these two different words are applied to two distinct persons, one is The LORD and the other is David's Lord.
Psalm 110:1 (KJV): The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Also we have in Psalm 8:1 Yahweh addressed as Lord, and Jesus quotes and alludes to this in Matthew 11:25 and addresses God the Father as "Lord of heaven and earth".
Psalm 8:1–3 (KJV): 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Matthew 11:25–26 (KJV): 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

This distinction between Yahweh and David's Lord is carried over into the following:
1 Corinthians 8:6 (KJV): But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

I suggest that in the following this distinction is maintained, even though you are trying to merge either the two individuals or titles:
Ephesians 4:5–6 (KJV): 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
I believe that Paul is speaking about our Lord Jesus Christ when he says "One Lord" above, and that he is speaking about the One God, God the Father when he says "One God and Father of all".

Kind regards
Trevor
Isa 40:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(40:3) ¶ The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Matt 3:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:3) For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Same LORD.

TrevorL

Greetings Right Divider,
Isa 40:3 (AKJV/PCE) (40:3) ¶ The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Perhaps one day we could fully discuss the following passages, or give our individual expositions of these, but I suggest that you have avoided what I have stated in my previous post:
Isaiah 40:3–8 (KJV): 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. 6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: 7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. 8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

1 Peter 1:22–25 (KJV): 22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

My exposition at least would also have a bearing upon John 1:1,14. Until we can agree on a few basics I will leave you to consider the above passages in both posts and ideas.

Kind regards
Trevor