Ilhan Omar

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This disgusting piece of garbage, currently serving in the United States Congress, has been whining lately, as she is wont to do, about having been brutally mistreated by the hilarious words of a fellow member of Congress. Here are two takes on it. First of all Steve Hilton with his view that Boebert was right in apologizing for what was an insensitive slur. Followed by one of my favorites, "Mr Reagan", explaining why it was hilarious, and describing aspects of Omar's background of which I had been ignorant.

Steve Hilton

marke

Omar can't help herself. Like so many fellow Muslims she has been brainwashed to follow a false religion and been deluded into despising God, Christians, the Bible, and America for its Christian heritage. She is spreading her venomous delusions in Congress encouraging weak and/or corrupt politicians to promote very bad anti-American anti-Christian policies and agendas.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians singing on a plane, leading many Republicans to attack her for what they suggested was anti-Christian bigotry.
Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.

"I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it will end?"
ILHAN OMAR'S HUSBAND'S FIRM QUIETLY RAKING IN PAYMENTS AGAIN FROM COMMITTEE LINKED TO ‘SQUAD’ MEMBER
Many Republican candidates responded, suggesting that Omar had expressed hatred or bigotry against Christians.
"Why do you hate Christians, Ilhan?" Vernon Jones, a Black pro-Trump former Democrat who is running to represent Georgia in the U.S. House of Representatives, asked. "If the freedom of religion we enjoy here in America disturbs you, feel free to pack your bags and head back to Somalia, Sudan, or wherever you’re from. Take your brother with you."
"In America, Muslims can & do pray in public," Jose Castillo, a Republican candidate running for Congress in Florida's 9th Congressional District, tweeted. "If she wants a country where Christians aren’t allowed to do the same [Omar] should go back to her own country," he added, presumably referring to Somalia, where she was born. (Omar is a naturalized U.S. citizen.)

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar speaks at a town hall in South Minneapolis on ICE and the administration's immigration detention policies, at the Colin Powell Center in Minneapolis on Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019. (Richard Tsong-Taatarii/Star Tribune via AP) Richard Tsong-Taatarii/Star Tribune via AP

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) speaks as Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) listen during a press conference at the U.S. Capitol on July 15, 2019, in Washington, DC. (Photo by Alex Wroblewski/Getty Images) Getty Images

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This disgusting piece of garbage, currently serving in the United States Congress
The conservative Club for Growth gave Elise Stefanik a lifetime rating of 35%, lower than Squad member Ilhan Omar's:

marke

The conservative Club for Growth gave Elise Stefanik a lifetime rating of 35%, lower than Squad member Ilhan Omar's:

Trump kept gas and food prices low for four years as morons like Club for Growth fought him and delivered us Joe Biden. That is inexcusable.