I'm telling a YUGE lie...

Donald Trump

Some people think I'm conservative. Here's my reaction...

If you think I'm conservative on immigration, you should hear what I had to say in 2008:
“Republicans didn’t have anything going for them with respect to Latinos and with respect to Asians,” the billionaire developer says.
“The Democrats didn’t have a policy for dealing with illegal immigrants, but what they did have going for them is they weren’t mean-spirited about it,” Trump says. “They didn’t know what the policy was, but what they were is they were kind.”

If you think I'm conservative on abortion, you should know that I used to support partial birth abortion. Here's the rest of my pro-abortion record...

If you think I'm conservative on health care, you should know I support a socialized single-payer system.

If you think I'm conservative on marriage or religious freedom, you should know that I think gay marriage is a dead issue and that we should obey the Supreme Court decrees.

If you think I'm the conservative that will beat Hillary Clinton, just remember that I donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and invited Hillary to my wedding.

wpid-wp-1434508861822.jpeg

Don't be a loser and imagine I'm a conservative! I'm just wheelin' and dealin'!

OCTOBER23

HE MAY BE THE LAST TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE

BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE OBAMA MAY HAVE A THIRD TERM !!!

That is my take on it.:thumb: