Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
interesting

i usually view posts of town like that one as the equivalent of the class clown, the kid with adhd who plays for the laugh but lacks a filter between what pops into his head and the urge to give it voice

i find it tiresome rather than amusing, but then i just spent six years working with miniature versions of your "hilarious" friend :idunno:

i suspect that if town had attended catholic schools he'd have quickly learned the feel of the ruler

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Come on dude.... move on.

You create funny and interesting posts. Sadly you are so smitten with TH that you actually become annoying.

ok - that would have better as a pm to rainee - it played off a rep comment she had sent me

and "smitten" ?:freak:

more like fascinated

he brings to mind much of what i have studied of abnormal psychology

like i've said elsewhere - i'd love to unscrew his cranium and poke around inside

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on dude.... move on.

You create funny and interesting posts. Sadly you are so smitten with TH that you actually become annoying.
:rotfl: I am puzzled as to why the obsession.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ik, you know better than that
Many times your posts and be funny and entertaining but when you start dogging someone it turns into this:

poomonkeys.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, I put res and TH on ignore. I'm sick of reading this tiff.
Wasted on me, since he's on ignore. But that saves you having to respond to my last, I guess. And now you can concentrate on something really important...like your tiff with chrys.

'Cause that's just never getting old, I can tell you. :plain:

Thunder's Muse

Clearly, I've missed some stuff that went down....which I'm kinda glad about cause I get enough of this type of thing from my kids at home.

"Mum!! He looked at me!"

"Yeah, well, she's breathing my air!"

:plain:

Seriously though, it's a sad day when the owner of a website, must step in and 'parent' the adults that frequent his forum. A sad day, indeed.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clearly, I've missed some stuff that went down....which I'm kinda glad about cause I get enough of this type of thing from my kids at home.

"Mum!! He looked at me!"

"Yeah, well, she's breathing my air!"
ROFL!

Aww, youth!

I'm reminded of a saying that was said by the mother on the show Two and a Half Men said this after her sons had done another stupid thing .....

"God gave us children so that death wouldn't seem like such a bad thing after all."

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I use the ignore feature literally. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:TargetScreenSize>800x600</o:TargetScreenSize> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]There is an economy of time and effort at issue here. I need to set my own terms as to who and to what I will engage if I am to be a good steward of the gift of the time I have to devote to any activity. So i[/FONT]f I ignore someone, they really get ignored and I am not concerned about their opinions of me or whatever else they may have to say. These persons have "earned" their way onto my ignore list over time with their continual blatherskite. This strategy really keeps my blood pressure normal and makes for a more pleasant user experience.

AMR

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just gave this thread a five star rating, because this is best idea Knight has come up with to deal with all the useless reports.
Some people are not happy unless they are whining. There been too much whining going on in the woodshed.
Why don't we just leave off the whining and just enjoy the forum. Don't report unless it is clear violation of the board rules.
Don't report someone if they get under your skin. That is the worst reason to report someone. If they bother you. There's the ignore button.
:up:
You can also collapse their posts with the little minus sign at the upper right hand side if you find a post that doesn't break the rules, but you find particularly offensive.
I had no idea about that one, thank you! I am going to use that one when people post huge photos that make the page a mile wide!

In fact that feature is so wonderful it needs its own thread! I am going to call it the
images
feature.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:drum: :rotfl: :drum:
TH thinks I was having a tiff with chrys? Chrys is the one who went into a tizzy. There was no tiff. I just mocked him for being a whiny little snot-nosed brat.

:up:
I had no idea about that one, thank you! I am going to use that one when people post huge photos that make the page a mile wide!

In fact that feature is so wonderful it needs its own thread! I am going to call it the
images
feature.
As a moderator you can just edit their posts and add spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator: