International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Gary K

Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Christians in the west don't even have the courage to come together and throw out a recently elected President that said that "Obergefell v Hodges is settled law", so don't expect them anytime soon to start a Christian crusade to overthrow the barbaric false religion known as Islam.

Is it my lucky day or what, not one but two Ron Paul Libertarians grace my thread with their presence.

What I do realize is that Donald the Degenerate Trump lied and said that he would appoint SCOTUS Judges to overturn Roe v Wade, but for some reason Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".

SCOTUS rulings were never intended by the Founding Fathers to set legislative precedence, they were supposed be a guide for Congress to act on if they so chose to.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/170918

An now for a disclaimer:

Since you're in a thread that deals with worldwide Christian persecution, why don't you tell that great Libertarian lie which says that if the US just left Islam alone, they would leave everyone else alone.

I just love a good fairytale before bedtime.

I wonder just how much more ignorance you can demonstrate....

Trump's only nominee so far has proven in his rulings to support the Constitution. He is doing the right thing so far. What is it that you expect Trump to do? Kill the existing SC judges so he can nominate more judges, as when someone is placed on the SC they are there for life? Just how much more ignorant and bombastic can you get?

Your obsession with LIbertarians is hilarious. You will disagree with a libertarian just because they are a libertarian. And, call anyone who says libertarians are right on anything a libertarian. Libertarian economists are correct on economic issues. They agree with conservatives right down the line on economic issues. They also agree with conservatives that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Those are two very important issues for our country right now. And yet you think that agreeing with them on these two issues is evil. These two issues alone are the basis for how the left is going about destroying not ony the morality, but also the economic strength, of this country. And yet you think the Libertarians who oppose that agenda are purely evil.

As to what I bolded.... Duh. You seem to have a major problem with reading comprehension. That's the point of what I've been saying to you all along. That's why I told you that the court is the responsible party for destroying the morality of this country. That's why Trump said these things are settled law. He said it because the SC has not been following the Constitution for well over 100 years, and will not until judges who will follow the law are in place. Until that time that is "settled law" for there is no way to overturn it other than through the SC.

It's pretty strange that you tell me that about the SC, and yet condemn me and Libertarians for wanting to follow the Constitution. The Constitution is our only safeguard of liberty, and you cannot have liberty without morality, nor morality without faith. Oh, that's right. You'll disagree with that because the originator of-- you cannot have liberty without morality, nor morality without faith--is someone Libertarians quote quite often. They even get some of their positions on what they think the US ought to be from him. Now that you know that you will not be able to accept such an obvious truth for if you do you will be agreeing with a Libertarian and nothing could possibly be more evil than that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you're in a thread that deals with worldwide Christian persecution, why don't you tell that great Libertarian lie which says that if the US just left Islam alone, they would leave everyone else alone.

I just love a good fairytale before bedtime

I wonder just how much more ignorance you can demonstrate....

Trump's only nominee so far has proven in his rulings to support the Constitution.

You of course are talking about LGBTQ activist Neil Gorsuch who also said that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gorsuch-calls-same-sex-marriage-decision-settled-law-213149431.html

If you want to talk more about Neil Gorsuch and the pro abortion/pro homosexual inclusive church he attends, as well as some of his lower court rulings, then I'll invite you again over to my "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4" thread and we continue the discussion there.

Don't be intimidated by the 200-300 people that view it daily, others haven't been.

Your obsession with LIbertarians is hilarious.

Can we both agree that they're a bunch of sick perverts? Take for instance the founder of the modern day Libertarian movement Murray Rothbard who in a article stated that parents have the right to starve their deformed baby to death. Then there's the new "Mr. Libertarian", atheist Walter Block who stated in an article that there would justification for a father to sell his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult"), to a member of the homosexual pedophile/pederast organization known as the North American Man Boy Love Association.

You will disagree with a libertarian just because they are a libertarian. And, call anyone who says libertarians are right on anything a libertarian. Libertarian economists are correct on economic issues...

Surely you don't think that these sick Libertarian degenerates made up their own sound economic principles (and it's questionable if all of them are sound). They borrowed off of Judeo-Christian doctrine, something that they totally ignore when it comes to social issues.

As to what I bolded.... Duh. You seem to have a major problem with reading comprehension. That's the point of what I've been saying to you all along. That's why I told you that the court is the responsible party for destroying the morality of this country. That's why Trump said these things are settled law.

Except that Donald Trump has a long history of supporting LGBTQ people and causes, not only during the primaries and during his Presidency, but for decades before both came about.

..you cannot have liberty without morality, nor morality without faith--is someone Libertarians quote quite often.

LOL...you are a piece of work.

I guess I missed that quote in the Libertarian Party Platform.
https://www.lp.org/platform/

Now back to the subject of the thread and why you Libertarians seem to think that if the US leaves the barbarians of Islam alone, they'll leave the rest of the world alone...including Christians.

Gary K

Banned

I just love a good fairytale before bedtime

You of course are talking about LGBTQ activist Neil Gorsuch who also said that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gorsuch-calls-same-sex-marriage-decision-settled-law-213149431.html

If you want to talk more about Neil Gorsuch and the pro abortion/pro homosexual inclusive church he attends, as well as some of his lower court rulings, then I'll invite you again over to my "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4" thread and we continue the discussion there.

Don't be intimidated by the 200-300 people that view it daily, others haven't been.

Can we both agree that they're a bunch of sick perverts? Take for instance the founder of the modern day Libertarian movement Murray Rothbard who in a article stated that parents have the right to starve their deformed baby to death. Then there's the new "Mr. Libertarian", atheist Walter Block who stated in an article that there would justification for a father to sell his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult"), to a member of the homosexual pedophile/pederast organization known as the North American Man Boy Love Association.

Surely you don't think that these sick Libertarian degenerates made up their own sound economic principles (and it's questionable if all of them are sound). They borrowed off of Judeo-Christian doctrine, something that they totally ignore when it comes to social issues.

Except that Donald Trump has a long history of supporting LGBTQ causes, not only during the primaries, during his Presidency, but for decades before both came about.

Now back to the subject of the thread and why why you Libertarians seem to think that if the US leaves the barbarians of Islam alone, they'll leave the rest of the world alone...

You're inability to understand what you read is amazing.

1. Murray Rothbard is not the founder of modern day libertarianism. There are two economists of great repute who came before he did and that had a lot to do with modern day libertarianism: Friedrich Hayek and Ludwig von Mises. Both of these guys were outstanding economists. Both refuted everything John Maynard Keynes taught and believed. Both wrote extensively on a lot of subjects. I've read more Hayek than von Mises and I have to say that some of the stuff Hayek wrote on society has strong scriptural underpinnings, even though I don't think he knew that as he was not a Christian to the best of my knowledge. He came to agree with Biblical positions through reason alone. That should not be very surprising to anyone as God's positions are always the correct positions to take. He never gets things wrong.

2. Your condemnation of Gorsuch is, once again, based, I believe, upon misunderstanding. Look at what he has done since he's been on the SC. His rulings have all been in line with the written Constitution so far. I will judge him based upon what he actually does while on the court not what he says under pressure in a confirmation hearing where if he answers in favor of the Constitution he will not be confirmed. I don't like that, but it is also the reality of our political system today.

3. So, taking Judeo-Christian economic values and making them their own is evil on the part of libertarians? Really? Supporting Biblically based ideas is evil just because they don't accept all Judeo-Christian values? Really? What kind of mind warp do you exist in? You leave me just shaking my head in amazement sometimes with your warped thinking. And, I should disagree with liberatarians on economic issues even though they are Judeo-Christian ideas? HUH? :confused: :hammer:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're inability to understand what you read is amazing.

1. Murray Rothbard is not the founder of modern day libertarianism...

Sure, the pervert borrowed off of earlier Libertarian teachings, but according to your beloved Mises Institute, he carried the title of "Mr. Libertarian" before his expiration date came up and he went home to be with Satan.

Mr. Libertarian, Murray N. Rothbard

Five figures starred in Radicals for Capitalism by Brian Doherty: Mises, Hayek, Friedman, Rand, and Rothbard. But, by the 1970s the irrepressible Rothbard became the indisputable Mr. Libertarian. An erudite, brilliant intellectual, Rothbard's strategic vision to make the libertarian movement thrive and grow is credited with the robust growth that has occurred.
https://mises.org/library/mr-libertarian-murray-n-rothbard

2. Your condemnation of Gorsuch is, once again, based, I believe, upon misunderstanding.

Poor Neil, he's just a misunderstood soul by us radical totalitarians (a term that ffreeloader called me in another thread).

I'm still waiting for you to come to the thread where I provided evidence showing Gorsuch's left wing background.

3. So, taking Judeo-Christian economic values and making them their own is evil on the part of libertarians? Really? Supporting Biblically based ideas is evil just because they don't accept all Judeo-Christian values? Really? What kind of mind warp do you exist in? You leave me just shaking my head in amazement sometimes with your warped thinking. And, I should disagree with liberatarians on economic issues even though they are Judeo-Christian ideas? HUH? :confused: :hammer:

Mocking God's Word on many issues yet borrowing off of some of His economic principles without giving Him credit is evil, pure evil.

But then you Libertarians live in a world of evil and just shrug it off.

BTW, when can we talk about how you Libertarians believe that Islam is only defending itself against American aggression?

Gary K

Banned
BTW, when can we talk about how you Libertarians believe that Islam is only defending itself against American aggression?

LOL. Just where have I said anything like what I quoted from your post? I never have, and never will. I don't know of too many Libertarians who actually think that way, and I've read a fair amount of some of the leading libertarian's writings. Just because someone is against war doesn't mean they have the motives you attribute to them. I believe you are, as usual, distorting what other people say and think. Just like you do with what I say and think. It appears to be typical of you.

As to the rest of your post, well, it's a mess of contradiction and bluster. You keep on trying to say Rothbard is the founder of modern libertarianism, yet even you point to thinkers who came before him that had much more to do with the establisment of libertarian thought than Rothbard does. His thinking is based upon their influence upon him, so without them, he may very well not have been a libertarian. And, I've read Libertarians who do not think much of Rothbard at all. They look far more to Hayek and von Mises. Rothbard isn't even very original. Hayek and von Mises were truly original in that they were expressing ideas that were not even within the consciousness of economic thought during their day. They established the validity of the libertarian economic theories, and were considered to be very radical. Did you know that Reagan conferred the Presdential Medal of Freedom on Hayek? Did you know he won the Nobel prize for economics?

As to your comments on Gorsuch.... It's odd how you flip in and out of positions. You've said on other threads that leftists have more in common with conservatives than libertarians do. Well, why should you be condemning someone who has that much in common with you? He certainly can't be as evil as a libertarian, can he?

To me, the proof is in the pudding. I'll see what Gorsuch actually does on the court before I make up my mind one way or the other, for or against. I know that really bothers you, but oh well, I think for myself and like to have factual evidence before I make a judgment call.

And one last thing. Someone who wants to outlaw free speech and ideas is a totalitarian. No other type of ideologue thinks that way. You have defined yourself as such with your repeated assertions on denying free speech. I just put the word to the ideas you express constantly for it fits like a glove.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

LOL. Just where have I said anything like what I quoted from your post? I never have, and never will. I don't know of too many Libertarians who actually think that way, and I've read a fair amount of some of the leading libertarian's writings. Just because someone is against war doesn't mean they have the motives you attribute to them. I believe you are, as usual, distorting what other people say and think. Just like you do with what I say and think. It appears to be typical of you.

Let's take a look once again at your beloved Libertarian doctrine (this coming from the Libertarian Party website) and see what it has to say about the subject.

Libertarians seek a United States at peace with the world.

...Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements.
https://www.lp.org/issues/foreign-policy/

Yeah, let's all sit down together and find a "peaceful resolution to this disagreement" shall we?

12-531041_440067336048736_1300540026_n-3.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-co.../12-531041_440067336048736_1300540026_n-3.jpg

As to the rest of your post, well, it's a mess of contradiction and bluster. You keep on trying to say Rothbard is the founder of modern libertarianism, yet even you point to thinkers who came before him that had much more to do with the establisment of libertarian thought than Rothbard does. His thinking is based upon their influence upon him, so without them, he may very well not have been a libertarian. And, I've read Libertarians who do not think much of Rothbard at all. They look far more to Hayek and von Mises. Rothbard isn't even very original. Hayek and von Mises were truly original in that they were expressing ideas that were not even within the consciousness of economic thought during their day. They established the validity of the libertarian economic theories, and were considered to be very radical. Did you know that Reagan conferred the Presdential Medal of Freedom on Hayek? Did you know he won the Nobel prize for economics?

Why don't we both agree that the founder of the modern day Libertarian movement, Murray Rothbard, was a baby murdering degenerate? While we're at it, let's call atheist Walter Block, who replaced Rothbard as "Mr. Libertarian" and justified a father selling his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult") to a member of NAMBLA a filthy child molester?

Say it ffreeloader...

As to your comments on Gorsuch.... It's odd how you flip in and out of positions. You've said on other threads that leftists have more in common with conservatives than libertarians do. Well, why should you be condemning someone who has that much in common with you? He certainly can't be as evil as a libertarian, can he?

Actually I said that you Libertarians are to the left of liberals, as I'm not aware of many liberals that really want heroin usage made legal.

To me, the proof is in the pudding. I'll see what Gorsuch actually does on the court before I make up my mind one way or the other, for or against. I know that really bothers you, but oh well, I think for myself and like to have factual evidence before I make a judgment call.

Like the pro abortion/pro LGBTQ activist who nominated Gorsuch (Donald Trump), Gorsuch won't let you godless Libertarians down.

And one last thing. Someone who wants to outlaw free speech and ideas is a totalitarian. No other type of ideologue thinks that way. You have defined yourself as such with your repeated assertions on denying free speech. I just put the word to the ideas you express constantly for it fits like a glove.

And here I thought you were talking about the barbarians of Islam. But then you Libertarians can't go bad mouthing an ally can you?

drbrumley

Let's take a look once again at your beloved Libertarian doctrine (this coming from the Libertarian Party website) and see what it has to say about the subject.

Libertarians seek a United States at peace with the world.

...Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements.
https://www.lp.org/issues/foreign-policy/

Yeah, let's all sit down together and find a "peaceful resolution to this disagreement" shall we?

12-531041_440067336048736_1300540026_n-3.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-co.../12-531041_440067336048736_1300540026_n-3.jpg

Why don't we both agree that the founder of the modern day Libertarian movement, Murray Rothbard, was a baby murdering degenerate? While we're at it, let's call atheist Walter Block, who replaced Rothbard as "Mr. Libertarian" and justified a father selling his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult") to a member of NAMBLA a filthy child molester?

Say it ffreeloader...

Actually I said that you Libertarians are to the left of liberals, as I'm not aware of many liberals that really want heroin usage made legal.

Like the pro abortion/pro LGBTQ activist who nominated Gorsuch (Donald Trump), Gorsuch won't let you godless Libertarians down.

And here I thought you were talking about the barbarians of Islam. But then you Libertarians can't go bad mouthing an ally can you?
:rotfl:

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again acw is off the rails..esp. when it is your political philosophy that has murdered and pillaged for centuries..

Yeah, 2 million Christian Armenians including those teenage girls that were crucified by Muslims in the picture above must have been found guilty of "murder and pillaging" by your Muslim allies, and hence received just punishment.

Uh huh.

In all fairness, your barbarian allies don't just pick on Christians:

ba959439b157340c6074e4782d8de420--anti-religion-an-idiot.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ba/95/94/ba959439b157340c6074e4782d8de420--anti-religion-an-idiot.jpg

Don't cha just love Sharia Law?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The odds of being killed in the US by a refugee terrorist are 3.6 billion to 1.

The Islamic terrorist threat against American Christians is statistically negligible - you have far greater risk of being shot by your neighbour down the street!

drbrumley

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The Islamic terrorist threat against American Christians is statistically negligible - you have far greater risk of being shot by your neighbour down the street!

But not in other muslim nations is his point. And he would be right.

This thread is for his advocating of bringing back the crusades. That we should, as the good ole USA, once again invade other nations, to protect christians from muslims and other false religions who persecute Christianity.

Gary K

Banned

As the rest is just common nonsense I won't bother responding. I kept this nonsense because of how extremely nonsensical it is.

1. So, the only response to any type of aggression is war? Full out total war. In that case the US would have never known any peace at any time. I don't think you'll find a libertarian who says US participation in WWII was wrong. Full out pacifism and libertarianism are two different animals. Me, I think there are morally justified wars, and and wars that have had no moral justification. In other words, war is sometimes justified. But it is only a last resort.

2. I have to laugh at last sentence of your post. It really tickles me. You, who want to shut down all speech about homosexuality and all things immoral, are in exactly the same camp as the, and I quote, "Islamic barbarians". You are allies in the same cause. You both reject free speech. You both want to punish anyone who disagrees with you. You are both totalitarian in nature. It's amazing the number of logical contradictions that you are able to hold in one brain.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Says the man whose views align closer to Islams.

:mock: AcW

In review: Islam and the secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQueer movement have the following in common:

A devout HATRED of Judeo-Christian doctrine, to the point of murdering them or using the force of law to silence them (currently being done here in the US by the Libertarian based LGBTQ movement).

and

they just love to rape children. I've covered how most if not all of LGBTQ icons were or currently are pederasts and pedophiles in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, now let's talk about the false prophet Muhammed and his "love" of children.

In his late 40's the false prophet Muhammad married 6 year old Aisha and 3 years later when Aisha was the ripe old age of 9, Mo consummated the marriage (it's a polite way to say that the degenerate raped the little girl and called it "marriage").

counseling-formo.jpg

But wait, there's more!

It appears that the false prophet Muhammad was not only a child rapist, but was a homosexual/bisexual who did unusual things to little boys and girls (often times related to him):

Was Muhammad Sexually Perverted and a Homosexual?

Father Zakaria Botros on "The perverse sexual habits of the Prophet"

The first anecdote discussed by the priest revolved around a hadith that, while some ulema say is “ weak,” is, nonetheless according to Botros, present in 44 Islamic books—including some highly respected collections, such as Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “ the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”...

Botros proceeded to read aloud from various sources, such as a hadith relayed by Abu Hurreira (deemed an extremely reliable narrator), where Muhammad sucked on the tongues of his cousin (and future caliph) Ali’s two boys, Hassan and Hussein—they of revered Shia memory.

Next he read a hadith of Muhammad sucking on the tongue of his own daughter, Fatima. Fr Botros also added that the Arabic word for “suck” (muss) cannot, as some apologists insist, mean anything but “suck.” “After all,” added the perspicacious priest, “this is the same word used when discussing Muhammad’s 'activities' with his wives, especially his beloved child-bride, Aisha.”

http://islaminitsownwords.blogspot.com/2009/04/was-muhammad-sexually-perverted-and.html

Sigh, with those credentials, if Muhammad were alive today he could be the Libertarian Party's next Presidential candidate.

What makes Americans and American Christians immune to the violence that your Muslim barbarian allies are perpetrating throughout the world?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As the rest is just common nonsense I won't bother responding. I kept this nonsense because of how extremely nonsensical it is.

1. So, the only response to any type of aggression is war? Full out total war. In that case the US would have never known any peace at any time. I don't think you'll find a libertarian who says US participation in WWII was wrong. Full out pacifism and libertarianism are two different animals. Me, I think there are morally justified wars, and and wars that have had no moral justification. In other words, war is sometimes justified. But it is only a last resort.

Again: According to the Libertarian Party platform:

It appears that communications among these people and the Muslim barbarians that murdered them...

failed.

Iraq_bodies.jpg

http://jpattitude.com/IHTM/Iraq_bodies.jpg

And these too:

Religion of Peace atrocities of the week

Syria: A Suicide Bomber
Takes Out 75 Refugees

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2017.11.14 (Yemen)
At least six souls are sent to Allah by a suicide bomber.

2017.11.09 (Egypt)
Ten souls are extinguished by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis

2017.11.09 (Pakistan)
A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide bomber takes four souls with him.

2017.11.07 (Nigeria)
Nine Christians are ambushed and murdered by Muslim terrorists as they are returning from a market.

2017.11.07 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group storms a TV station, killing at two employees.

2017.11.05 (Pakistan)
A Taliban landmine disintegrates a child.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/

2. I have to laugh at last sentence of your post. It really tickles me. You, who want to shut down all speech about homosexuality and all things immoral,...

Not to worry, pro abortion/pro LGBTQueer President Donald Trump won't let that happen anytime soon.

That being said: The role of righteous (godly) laws is to legislate against immoral behavior and those that promote them. As I mentioned in other threads where you pushed your pro secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQ agenda (unfortunately you haven't posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread), there is no biblical "right" to immoral behavior, nor did the Christian Founding Fathers write anything that endorsed some sort of "right" to engage in or promote immoral behavior.

I guess that supported "right" comes from Libertarian doctrine, the same doctrine that perverts like Murray Rothbard and Walter Block embrace.

are in exactly the same camp as the, and I quote, "Islamic barbarians". You are allies in the same cause. You both reject free speech. You both want to punish anyone who disagrees with you. You are both totalitarian in nature. It's amazing the number of logical contradictions that you are able to hold in one brain.

While all three Abrahamic religions speak out against sexual sins, your Muslim allies have a twisted view of it (hence the rampant pedophilia/pederasty and other sexual misconduct condoned in Islam but not found in Judaism and Christianity).

While your Muslim allies throw homosexuals off of roofs to their deaths, Christians hope that these sexually deviant lost souls repent. That's not to say that Christians are sexual anarchists like yourself and your fellow Libertarians; we believe in the rule of law and that immoral conduct must be addressed.

Tell your fellow RonPaulbots that they should be thankful for Christianity...

Gary K

Banned

Oh, OK. All right. You win. You've worn me down to a nub. Such logic is just irrefutable. You have such a brain.

Aaron

Er, I mean, anna

Uhm, I mean, Wizard

Oh, I mean, Arthur

Uhh, I mean Patrick.

Oh, I give up, I've forgotten which pair of socks I'm wearing.... I'll meet you down at the local mosque and then we'll go out and jail all those evil free speechers. Kind of rhymes with John Birchers, doesn't it?

You've finally worn to down to the point I'll admit, I'm actually a Muslim in disguise so I have many, many socks. You'll need to bring your own socks.

drbrumley

Again: According to the Libertarian Party platform:

It appears that communications among these people and the Muslim barbarians that murdered them...

failed.

Iraq_bodies.jpg

http://jpattitude.com/IHTM/Iraq_bodies.jpg

And these too:

Religion of Peace atrocities of the week

Syria: A Suicide Bomber
Takes Out 75 Refugees

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2017.11.14 (Yemen)
At least six souls are sent to Allah by a suicide bomber.

2017.11.09 (Egypt)
Ten souls are extinguished by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis

2017.11.09 (Pakistan)
A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide bomber takes four souls with him.

2017.11.07 (Nigeria)
Nine Christians are ambushed and murdered by Muslim terrorists as they are returning from a market.

2017.11.07 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group storms a TV station, killing at two employees.

2017.11.05 (Pakistan)
A Taliban landmine disintegrates a child.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/

Not to worry, pro abortion/pro LGBTQueer President Donald Trump won't let that happen anytime soon.

That being said: The role of righteous (godly) laws is to legislate against immoral behavior and those that promote them. As I mentioned in other threads where you pushed your pro secular humanist/Libertarian/LGBTQ agenda (unfortunately you haven't posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread), there is no biblical "right" to immoral behavior, nor did the Christian Founding Fathers write anything that endorsed some sort of "right" to engage in or promote immoral behavior.

I guess that supported "right" comes from Libertarian doctrine, the same doctrine that perverts like Murray Rothbard and Walter Block embrace.

While all three Abrahamic religions speak out against sexual sins, your Muslim allies have a twisted view of it (hence the rampant pedophilia/pederasty and other sexual misconduct condoned in Islam but not found in Judaism and Christianity).

While your Muslim allies throw homosexuals off of roofs to their deaths, Christians hope that these sexually deviant lost souls repent. That's not to say that Christians are sexual anarchists like yourself and your fellow Libertarians; we believe in the rule of law and that immoral conduct must be addressed.

Such a drama queen......

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app