Theology Club: IS THE BODY of CHRIST PART OF THE NEW COVENANT ??

surrender

Hi and where will you LINK the New Covenant with the Body of Christ ??

Most Covenant Theologians know where a it is found , but you do not , But I know how to defense my self !!

dan p
Jesus is the Mediator of the new covenant He made with the house of Israel and the house of Judah (Jer. 31:31), and Gentiles partake in the blessings and promises of that covenant (Eph. 2:19) through the same faith as Abraham (Rom. 4:16)—the same faith Abraham had while uncircumcised.

surrender

Hi , you know , PAUL , and you are a lot of Fun ??
Look back at your post #18. You asked who other than Paul can say this. I asked you, “Who, Dan, who other than Paul can say this?” And your answer is Paul. You're not making any sense.

Will you answer the OP ??
I already have, Dan, in post #3, #5, #11, #13, #17, and #21. The answer is yes. Yes, Dan, the body of Christ partakes in the new covenant.

DAN P

Look back at your post #18. You asked who other than Paul can say this. I asked you, “Who, Dan, who other than Paul can say this?” And your answer is Paul. You're not making any sense.

I already have, Dan, in post #3, #5, #11, #13, #17, and #21. The answer is yes. Yes, Dan, the body of Christ partakes in the new covenant.

Hi , and why not gave a verse , where the Body of Christ is linked to the New Covenant ??

dan p

surrender

Hi , and that is wrong and in Time I will have to explain Eph 2:12 again ??

I am going to try to explain Dispensationalism in another language when I find the right forum !!

dan p
Eph. 2:12, 19 link the body of Christ to the covenants.

12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

The you in verses 12 and 19 are Gentiles. They were strangers to the covenant of promises and now the are no longer strangers.

How? By making Jews and Gentiles into the body of Christ:

Eph. 2:14, 16
14 who made both groups into one
16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross,

The Gentiles partake in the covenants of the Jews, because the Gentiles and Jews are made into the body of Christ. The Gentiles partake in the covenant of the Jews through the body of Christ.

DAN P

Eph. 2:12, 19 link the body of Christ to the covenants.

12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

The you in verses 12 and 19 are Gentiles. They were strangers to the covenant of promises and now the are no longer strangers.

How? By making Jews and Gentiles into the body of Christ:

Eph. 2:14, 16
14 who made both groups into one
16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross,

The Gentiles partake in the covenants of the Jews, because the Gentiles and Jews are made into the body of Christ. The Gentiles partake in the covenant of the Jews through the body of Christ.

Hi and maybe soon I will AGAIN soon explain Eph 2:12 as I see you do not understand what , " ye were " is in the Imperfect tense and " being Alienated " is in the Perfect Tense and where verse 15 , the Body of Christ is A NEW MAN , and Paul does not say that Israel is a New Man , does he ??

dan p

Last edited:

surrender

Hi and maybe soon I will AGAIN soon explain Eph 2:12 as I see you do not understand what , " ye were " is in the Imperfect tense and " being Alienated " is in the Perfect Tense and where verse 15 , the Body of Christ is A NEW MAN , and Paul does npt say that Israel is a New Man , does he ??

dan p
Paul said that he was part of the remnant of Israel (i.e. he is part of the nation of Israel) and Paul said he was part of the body of Christ.

OMEGA

The " Church of God " which a small group (little flock) of Christians

will continue until the Resurrection and then Rule over the World

with Jesus .

Luk_12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure

to give you the kingdom.

Rom2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing

seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

See you in the Kingdom.:):wave:.:rapture:..:cloud9:.->:angel:.:angel:.:angel:

DAN P

Uh . . . maybe that is because it is NOT his position.

???

:kookoo:

Hi , my position is Acts 9:6 , make no mistake about that and surrender , so far is the only one asking questions !!

So far , surrender does not understand Dispensationalism , and we all had to start some where !!

I know of one other , that explains Acts 9:6 , like I do , and that is Robert C Brock , but there could be others !!

dan p

DAN P

Col. 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions.

Hi , and EKKLESIA means ASSEMBLY !!

EK means out of !!

KLESIS means a calling !!

So , EKKLESIA means a calling out , and can be a town meeting !!

Body of Christ are different Greek words and it is different called out Assembly !!

dan p