Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

expos4ever

A wise course of action to properly deal with highly contagious illnesses is obviously to follow some other course than the one tried by democrats and proved extremely harmful instead of helpful.
You know it's interesting; if it were me typing the words "the one tried by democrats and proved extremely harmful instead of helpful", I would most assuredly ask myself whether this statement is, you know, actually true - if there is any, you know, credible evidence to support it?

You appear to be unburdened by such pangs of conscience.

marke

Oh boy, you make this so easy for us.

About this august, respectable "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons":

In 2015, after measles broke out at Disneyland, AAPS put out a press release questioning the safety of vaccines. The group has suggested that women who have abortions are at a higher risk of breast cancer, though mainstream scientists say this is false. In 2008, an article on AAPS’s website suggested that President Barack Obama was covertly hypnotizing people with his speeches, and that this might explain why Jews voted for him. AAPS’s journal, the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, has published articles raising doubts that HIV causes AIDS and questioning the wisdom of urging people to quit smoking, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

Next!
Are you denying that the majority of physicians decline to take covid vaccines? If so, can you prove that?

expos4ever

Are you denying that the majority of physicians decline to take covid vaccines? If so, can you prove that?
I am certainly denying that.

What way 2 go is doing is cherry-picking, one of the litany of sins you guys commit in your zeal to lure people to needless suffering and even death.

He is citing a survey of the "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons" (AAPS), not doctors in general. Now the AAPS sounds like an expansive group, including a large number of doctors. Well, let us see what this AAPS is all about, shall we?

According to the Atlantic, "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons might sound like another boring doctors’ group politely debating telehealth legislation. But AAPS is a small yet vociferous interest group."

How many doctors are in the AAPS? The organization's executive director tells us the answer: fewer than 5,000. This constitutes half of one % of your nations one million doctors.

Beginning to see the problem?

From the American Medical Association:

The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions. Of the physicians who are not yet vaccinated, an additional 45 percent do plan to get vaccinated.

Were all doctors sampled? No, they were not. But a representative sample was. Contrast this with the deception being perpetrated by way 2 go: his data comes from one selected sub-group of doctors - those who have a track record of holding views that deviate wildly from those of most other doctors.

Now I know what I am about to say will surely bounce off your tinfoil hat, but I have to say it anyway: Let us recap: way 2 go posted information that implied that doctors in general were opposed to the vaccine. That was deception, falsehood, lie. What he did show was that a fringe group comprising less than 0.5% of American physicians, and with a bizarre history that I have already shed light on, are opposed to the vaccine. That is cherry-picking - a cardinal sin in debate. As I have shown, when we look at the broad sweep of American physicians we see the truth: almost all have either been fully vaccinated, or plan to be fully vaccinated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
How do you think doctors manage to treat people with contagious diseases without getting the diseases themselves? Vaccines are their main defense.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not even one example?

You have clearly asserted that I am stupid.

And yet, our of hundreds of posts of mine, you cannot find even one example that demonstrates that I am afflicted with the blight of stupidity?

Now, I called you a liar. Is there any evidence to support this accusation from me? Of course there is:

You claim there is evidence in this statement of yours:

Like all pandemics, this one was over after its first season mostly. At least the great excesses of death it brought. Now it's relegated to being more like a bad flu season, and next season it will be even weaker. Even the variants won't be as deadly (I'm talking about only the disease, not the death by the reaction to the disease).

You lie. This is a series of statements - there is no supporting evidence.
Each reply is another example! Hey, you genius you, rule of not going deeper is to stop digging! :ROFLMAO: 😅 :LOL: 😄 :D 😅 :ROFLMAO: 😄

marke

I am certainly denying that.

What way 2 go is doing is cherry-picking, one of the litany of sins you guys commit in your zeal to lure people to needless suffering and even death.

He is citing a survey of the "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons" (AAPS), not doctors in general. Now the AAPS sounds like an expansive group, including a large number of doctors. Well, let us see what this AAPS is all about, shall we?

According to the Atlantic, "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons might sound like another boring doctors’ group politely debating telehealth legislation. But AAPS is a small yet vociferous interest group."

How many doctors are in the AAPS? The organization's executive director tells us the answer: fewer than 5,000. This constitutes half of one % of your nations one million doctors.

Beginning to see the problem?

From the American Medical Association:

The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions. Of the physicians who are not yet vaccinated, an additional 45 percent do plan to get vaccinated.

Were all doctors sampled? No, they were not. But a representative sample was. Contrast this with the deception being perpetrated by way 2 go: his data comes from one selected sub-group of doctors - those who have a track record of holding views that deviate wildly from those of most other doctors.

Now I know what I am about to say will surely bounce off your tinfoil hat, but I have to say it anyway: Let us recap: way 2 go posted information that implied that doctors in general were opposed to the vaccine. That was deception, falsehood, lie. What he did show was that a fringe group comprising less than 0.5% of American physicians, and with a bizarre history that I have already shed light on, are opposed to the vaccine. That is cherry-picking - a cardinal sin in debate. As I have shown, when we look at the broad sweep of American physicians we see the truth: almost all have either been fully vaccinated, or plan to be fully vaccinated.
There are enough medical professionals and scientists who have spoken against covid vaccines to cause me to consider they may know what they are talking about.

marke

How do you think doctors manage to treat people with contagious diseases without getting the diseases themselves? Vaccines are their main defense.
Do you think there are no medical professionals willing to care for covid patients without getting a covid vaccine?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you think there are no medical professionals willing to care for covid patients without getting a covid vaccine?
I'm sure there are, but do you think that vaccines aren't part of the first line of defense for medical professionals who treat people with contagious diseases?

marke

N
I'm sure there are, but do you think that vaccines aren't part of the first line of defense for medical professionals who treat people with contagious diseases?
No, I do not believe medical professionals would be wise to put too much confidence in untested and unapproved vaccines which have already been commonly reported to have been linked to serious side effects and even death.

marke

expos4ever

So much for the unsupported claim that new mRNA coronavirus vaccines cannot backfire and introduce genetic changes in the bodies of those who take the vaccines.
Where in your article is it claimed that the new nRNA coronavirus vaccines can introduce genetic changes?

I cannot wait to read your answer - I suspect we will see your most impressive dance steps yet.

way 2 go

Oh boy, you make this so easy for us.

About this august, respectable "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons":

In 2015, after measles broke out at Disneyland, AAPS put out a press release questioning the safety of vaccines. The group has suggested that women who have abortions are at a higher risk of breast cancer, though mainstream scientists say this is false. In 2008, an article on AAPS’s website suggested that President Barack Obama was covertly hypnotizing people with his speeches, and that this might explain why Jews voted for him. AAPS’s journal, the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, has published articles raising doubts that HIV causes AIDS and questioning the wisdom of urging people to quit smoking, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

Next!
point stands , Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey.

Brakes on Vaccination Rates in U.S., Decline Two-thirds Since April Peak

48,000 Marines Have Turned Down COVID-19 Vaccine, Corps Says

DOD says nearly one third of service members are declining COVID-19 vaccine

Statistics show hundreds of police officers and firefighters saying "no thanks" to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Close to 1 billion people don’t want to get the COVID-19 vaccine

marke

Where in your article is it claimed that the new nRNA coronavirus vaccines can introduce genetic changes?

I cannot wait to read your answer - I suspect we will see your most impressive dance steps yet.
This was just posted in this same thread. Did you miss it? Scientific evidence reported just last week. Definitely worth looking into.

"This work opens the door to many other studies that will help us understand the significance of having a mechanism for converting RNA messages into DNA in our own cells," says Richard Pomerantz, PhD, associate professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at Thomas Jefferson University. "The reality that a human polymerase can do this with high efficiency, raises many questions." For example, this finding suggests that RNA messages can be used as templates for repairing or re-writing genomic DNA.
The work was published June 11th in the journal Science

expos4ever

point stands , Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey.
Yes, your point stands - your cherry-picked group of physicians, who are members of a fringe organization that represent less than 0.5% of American doctors, declined the shot.

I will remind you and the other readers about this group - they suggested that President Barack Obama was covertly hypnotizing people with his speeches, and that this might explain why Jews voted for him.

expos4ever

This was just posted in this same thread. Did you miss it? Scientific evidence reported just last week. Definitely worth looking into.

"This work opens the door to many other studies that will help us understand the significance of having a mechanism for converting RNA messages into DNA in our own cells," says Richard Pomerantz, PhD, associate professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at Thomas Jefferson University. "The reality that a human polymerase can do this with high efficiency, raises many questions." For example, this finding suggests that RNA messages can be used as templates for repairing or re-writing genomic DNA.
The work was published June 11th in the journal Science
Again, where is it stated that mRNA vaccines can introduce genetic changes?

As far as I can tell, the word "vaccine" appears nowhere in the article.

expos4ever

48,000 Marines Have Turned Down COVID-19 Vaccine, Corps Says
Well, if a 21 year-old marine who has never been to medical school, and may well have only finished high school, says the vaccine is dangerous, that"s good enough for me.

I hear that 50,000 hair stylists have also turned down the shot.

Derf

Again, where is it stated that mRNA vaccines can introduce genetic changes?

As far as I can tell, the word "vaccine" appears nowhere in the article.
It’s hard to see if you don’t open your eyes.

Matthew 13:15 (KJV)
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.