Theology Club: Is this forum different?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Open Theism is about whether or not you have free will or is
everything predestined with no choice.

There's no free will in a vacuum. But we are "given" the freedom to choose what we are going to serve. There's only two choices. God and submitting ourselves to Him, or Satan and submitting ourselves to Him. Both are continuous choices.

way 2 go

I believe certain major Biblical things are predestined and will happen, and on everyday minute details and the lives we live we have free will.

was Jesus rejection by his chosen people and for them not to receive their kingdom predestined or free will.

Mat 24:34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

way 2 go

There's no free will in a vacuum.
we are not in a vacuum . :idunno:

But we are "given" the freedom to choose what we are going to serve. There's only two choices. God and submitting ourselves to Him, or Satan and submitting ourselves to Him. Both are continuous choices.

is anything predestined ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
we are not in a vacuum . :idunno:

is anything predestined ?

No freewill in a vacuum, means we are being sucked to certain death, physically. No freewill can change that, and only changing that fact would be the only freewill worth talking about, earthly speaking that is.

way 2 go

No freewill in a vacuum, means we are being sucked to certain death, physically.
so no free will because of physical death
There's only two choices. God and submitting ourselves to Him, or Satan and submitting ourselves to Him. Both are continuous choices.

but continuous
free will to choose who to submit to God or satan

No freewill can change that, and only changing that fact would be the only freewill worth talking about, earthly speaking that is.

so does your choices of who to submit to lengthen or shorten your days you have here ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
so no free will because of physical death

but continuous
free will to choose who to submit to God or satan

so does your choices of who to submit to lengthen or shorten your days you have here ?

Seeing i don't know the will of God concerning His future for me, i would have to say it wouldn't matter either way, when i surrender my life to Christ, it's no longer my life anymore.

I'm curious, whats the relevance?