Is Universalism Biblical? PastorKevin&Silk Queen discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk Queen

Hi Pastor Kevin, I wanted to thank you for this opportunity to discuss my belief.
When you came to me through PM I was reluctant but agreed as long as it was not a debate.
I mentioned I was not going to prepare which I didn't, however through our exchanged views and Prayer I have come to a view which is different than I previously had considered.
I don't believe it is good for me spiritually to continue, thank you for your time.
I appreciate this because without this discussion I would not have had a prayer answered. :)

PKevman

Hi Pastor Kevin, I wanted to thank you for this opportunity to discuss my belief.
When you came to me through PM I was reluctant but agreed as long as it was not a debate.
I mentioned I was not going to prepare which I didn't, however through our exchanged views and Prayer I have come to a view which is different than I previously had considered.
I don't believe it is good for me spiritually to continue, thank you for your time.
I appreciate this because without this discussion I would not have had a prayer answered. :)

Hmmm Ok.... I don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.