ISIS Terrorist Tactics Are Affective On Some

Morpheus

The goal of terrorism is to instill extreme fear. Apparently the recent acts of ISIS have had their goals met in some. I am speaking of those tough-talking, chest-pounding, "Our poor peoples kids can kick your butts!", Republican candidates running for President and red-state governors who are trying to help ISIS spread their fear and terror throughout the entire population. Who else is afraid of 5-year-olds and widows? You all know the type. Those who say such things as, "Come say that to my face, Mr. President...I'll debate you on it." Those Cuban/Canadians are all so tough, aren't they.

The point is that if you think past all the bluster you will see that they are screaming in fear and whining like scared little children. Maybe they could take a cue from France (you know, those cowardly French) who refuse to let the atrocities that have occurred in their country harden their hearts against the afflicted, or cause them to shudder in fear. It has only strengthened their resolve. That is what strength and power really looks like, not shouts and hollow threats.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
wait a tic

wasn't it Bammy who's been sending poor peoples kids to iraq in the past year?

yeah, pretty sure it was

that cowardly fear-driven current president who's been doing that - the cowardly Obama, screaming in fear while he sits in the corner sucking his thumb soiling his nappy

The_Loser_02.jpg

ok doser

looks like dopey ol' mopey's going for the emo angle:

af·fec·tive
əˈfektiv/
adjective
Psychology
adjective: affective

relating to moods, feelings, and attitudes.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
looks like dopey ol' mopey's going for the emo angle:

af·fec·tive
əˈfektiv/
adjective
Psychology
adjective: affective

relating to moods, feelings, and attitudes.

Well....I would think that would go without saying...I mean, after all, if they are not affective than they would not be effective. :think:

:rotfl:

:plain: Ahem...

ok doser

mopey, mopey!

do your schtick again!

you know, the old "mcchimpyhitler bush's iraq war was illegal, immoral and unjustified!" :darwinsm:

and then tell us how Bammy's version of it is just fine with you! :darwinsm::darwinsm:

btw - how's that Gitmo closing going? :darwinsm::darwinsm::darwinsm::darwinsm:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The goal of terrorism is to instill extreme fear. Apparently the recent acts of ISIS have had their goals met in some. I am speaking of those tough-talking, chest-pounding, "Our poor peoples kids can kick your butts!", Republican candidates running for President and red-state governors who are trying to help ISIS spread their fear and terror throughout the entire population. Who else is afraid of 5-year-olds and widows? You all know the type. Those who say such things as, "Come say that to my face, Mr. President...I'll debate you on it." Those Cuban/Canadians are all so tough, aren't they.

The point is that if you think past all the bluster you will see that they are screaming in fear and whining like scared little children. Maybe they could take a cue from France (you know, those cowardly French) who refuse to let the atrocities that have occurred in their country harden their hearts against the afflicted, or cause them to shudder in fear. It has only strengthened their resolve. That is what strength and power really looks like, not shouts and hollow threats.
Revenge, anger and violence are ALWAYS ways that humans try to deal with their own fear.

Once you realize the good intentions behind the violence in yourself and in others, you can get closer to problem-solving your way through a conflict.

Granite

Hall of Fame
They know what buttons to push and right now those buttons are getting pounded on. Things are going to get a lot worse.