Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

elohiym

They are barbarians. This is what they do.

In the United States millions of babies are murder each year in abortion mills. You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate. Consider how easy it is to convince young children in the radical Islamic educational institutions that Americans are barbarians because that is what they do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In the United States millions of babies are murder each year in abortion mills. You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate. Consider how easy it is to convince young children in the radical Islamic educational institutions that Americans are barbarians because that is what they do.

I also don't excuse Americans (especially women) for utilizing abortion. Other types of murders and atrocities happen as well. The difference is that most of us do not condone them.

IMJerusha

I was referring more to your presumption about the way they conducted themselves. That right there is positively sick.

I don't think so. I think what I'm doing is reviewing human behavior for a specific purpose...seeking the truth. Beyond that, I have tried to put myself in the shoes of those people, drawing on my experience as a victim. Those people, especially the journalists, know that their chance of surviving that situation is next to nil. They're not stupid people and they know they have a choice. Out of the four or five videos that I've seen beginning with James Foley, I can see a few of them making the choice to be stoic and accepting but I can't see them all acting that way. It doesn't make sense. Hence my questioning.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know that as a fellow anti-abortion advocate.

You are not anti-abortion when you attack those that attack pro-choice political figures. That scenario makes me think of this.

Matthew 12

34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't think so. I think what I'm doing is reviewing human behavior for a specific purpose...seeking the truth. Beyond that, I have tried to put myself in the shoes of those people, drawing on my experience as a victim. Those people, especially the journalists, know that their chance of surviving that situation is next to nil. They're not stupid people and they know they have a choice. Out of the four or five videos that I've seen beginning with James Foley, I can see a few of them making the choice to be stoic and accepting but I can't see them all acting that way. It doesn't make sense. Hence my questioning.

Your anecdotal evidence does not speak in any way to the experience of these victims. It can't. And to presume otherwise is despicable to put it mildly.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crowds cheer.

sickening video showing cheering crowds of ISIS supporters watching the barbaric murder of a Jordanian pilot on specially erected giant screens also features a smiling child telling an interviewer: 'I would've burnt him [Moaz al-Kasasbeh] with my own hands.'

Filmed in the terror group's de facto capital Raqqa, the four minute clip is titled 'Muslims' Joy at Burning of Jordanian Pilot' and was released this afternoon.

The crowd can be heard cheering and shouting religious slogans as the airman goes up in flames, before an interviewer asks for their views on the atrocity, which has been widely condemned as one of the most sickening acts ever committed to film.

Story from UK tabloid. Google will give you the link. :nono:

IMJerusha

Your anecdotal evidence does not speak in any way to the experience of these victims. It can't. And to presume otherwise is despicable to put it mildly.

an·ec·dote
noun \ˈa-nik-ˌdōt\

: a short story about an interesting or funny event or occurrence

You think violent rape and strangulation an anecdote? Interesting.
Maybe Rusha has a point. Do you think abortion an acnecdote as well?

Granite

Hall of Fame
an·ec·dote
noun \ˈa-nik-ˌdōt\

: a short story about an interesting or funny event or occurrence

You think violent rape and strangulation an anecdote? Interesting.
Maybe Rusha has a point. Do you think abortion an acnecdote as well?

If you're going to resort to something as lazy as "Go to the dictionary" at least look up the right word next time.

IMJerusha

If you're going to resort to something as lazy as "Go to the dictionary" at least look up the right word next time.:yawn:

You have a problem with the root of the word?

You find knowledge boring? I don't. That's been my point here in this thread. I would rather seek the truth of things rather than function in darkness. :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
You have a problem with the root of the word?

You find knowledge boring? I don't. That's been my point here in this thread. I would rather seek the truth of things rather than function in darkness. :)

Would you stop playing dumb already?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Make up your mind, Granite. You don't like it when I seek knowledge and you don't want me to play dumb. You're so conflicted.

I'm putting you and your creepy, twisted, pathetic, pedantic, ghoulish, deliberately dumb posts back on my ignore list for a while. Cretins like you make me sick.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I realize my view on Islam will be considered bigoted, I frankly don't care. The reality is they are living a religion of hatred and spreading it onto their children.

It's a sick twisted belief system ... and don't need to watch any broadcast to be convinced about this.
Me either.