Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, ISIS Burned a Man Alive: White Americans Did the Same Thing to Black People by the Thousands

And I'm pretty sure the people carrying out these atrocities were "God-fearing Christians".

I don't think that anyone would argue what happened in the past is excusable. Does that somehow make these murders that are currently being done in the name of Islam acceptable?

I hate to burst a couple of pagans bubble, but...

So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years. (source, source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years. (source, source)

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials. (source)

Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years. (source, source)

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4549927&postcount=42

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

1. ISIS is thought to number less than 40 000 fighters which can hardly be considered representative of a religion that numbers more than 1.5 billion.

How many infantry men does the US Army have? They represent the free -or western world- if you prefer.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
How many infantry men does the US Army have? They represent the free -or western world- if you prefer.
United States of America

MANPOWER

Going beyond military equipment totals and perceived fighting strength is the actual manpower that drives a given military. Wars of attrition favor those with more.

Total Population: 320,202,220
Available Manpower: 145,212,012
Fit for Service: 120,022,084
Reaching Military Age Annually: 4,217,412
Active Frontline Personnel: 1,400,000
Active Reserve Personnel: 1,100,000

LAND SYSTEMS
Tank value includes Main Battle Tanks, light tanks and tank destroyers, either wheeled or tracked. AFV value includes Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs).

Tanks: 8,848
Armored Fighting Vehicles (AFVs): 41,062
Self-Propelled Guns (SPGs): 1,934
Towed-Artillery: 1,299
Multiple-Launch Rocket Systems (MLRSs): 1,331

AIR POWER
Includes both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft from all branches of service.

Total Aircraft: 13,892
Fighters/Interceptors: 2,207
Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 2,797
Transport Aircraft: 5,366
Trainer Aircraft: 2,809
Helicopters: 6,196
Attack Helicopters: 920

NAVAL POWER
Aircraft Carrier value includes dedicated "helicopter carrier" vessels. Total naval strength includes all known auxiliaries as well.
Total Naval Strength: 473
Aircraft Carriers: 20
Frigates: 10
Destroyers: 62
Corvettes: 0
Submarines: 72
Coastal Defense Craft: 13
Mine Warfare: 11

http://www.globalfirepower.com/coun...etail.asp?country_id=united-states-of-america
The United States Army Infantry School is currently at Fort Benning.

1st Infantry Division
2nd Infantry Division
3rd Infantry Division
4th Infantry Division
10th Mountain Division
25th Infantry Division
82nd Airborne Division
101st Airborne Division

Current types of U.S. Infantry

1) Light Infantry (primarily foot-mobile, usually transported by motorized assets, capable of air assault operations.)

a) Light Infantry ("standard" light infantry not otherwise designated or qualified as either airborne, air assault, or Ranger.

b) Airborne Infantry (Parachute qualified and capable of night, low-level parachute insertion when deployed by U.S. Air Force fixed-wing strategic or tactical transport aircraft or Army Aviation assets.

c) Air Assault Infantry (assigned to units with associated Army Aviation elements, with both the infantry and aviation elements specifically trained and organized to perform the air assault mission, however all light infantry are capable of performing the air assault mission when transported by appropriate aviation assets.

d) Ranger Infantry (Parachute qualified and specifically trained and designated for special operations missions as well as conventional light infantry tasks.

2) Stryker Infantry - equipped with M1126 Stryker Infantry Carrier Vehicles (while technically a form of mechanized infantry, because of their namesake wheeled mounts, nominally this would be the "medium" infantry, while not designated as such, their equipment/armament is "heavier" than light infantry but not as robust as "mechanized" infantry.

3) Mechanized Infantry- equipped with M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles (nominally this would be the "heavy" infantry, historically designated as "armored" infantry, because they are trained, organized, and equipped to operate in conjunction with tanks.

In FY 2014, the total Army end strength was 1,066,600 soldiers:
510,400 Active soldiers,
202,000 in the Army Reserve,
354,200 in the Army National Guard

Within the Active Army, 20,400 soldiers (4 percent of the Active Army end strength) were paid for through Overseas Contingency Operations funding.

Marine Infantry

In addition to the six types of US Army Infantry, described above, the US Marine Corps has it own version of infantry. Marine infantry is essentially multi-purpose, heavily-manned, light infantry.

The Marine infantry battalion contains approximately 970 members as compared to approximately 560 in an Army light infantry battalion.

182,000 active (as of March 2014)
40,000 reserve (as of 2010)
1,166 aircraft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infantry_Branch_(United_States)

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Islam" did not do this . A handful of crazed , fanatical Muslims did it . The overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims do not support or advocate barbaric violence and murder .
There is a tiny handful of violent fanatical Christians in America, but they are in no way typical of Christians in America.

eruannu

BANNED
Banned
Islam did do it.
Part of me wants to argue that this is an issue semantics. The Islamic State wants the impression to be made that they are truly the face of Islam and the moderates are a bunch of cowards. I may argue that there is a confusion between corporate Islam and this Islamic State that has rose up. On the other hand this is like a page from the history of Islamic expansion that has happened many times not just in the early years.

As far as Christians executing others for their sins.... It seems at odds with the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Not so for the Founders of the Islamic Faith.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
In Revelation, Jesus wears blood-soaked robes and slaughters the unfaithful so that the level of blood and gore “reaches the height of a horse’s bridle for a distance of 200 miles.”

The Christian quote “Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord” would look perfectly fine stencilled on the back of a terrorist’s suicide vest, don’t you think?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately, that’s one of the hazards of paying attention to what’s going on.

“The most excellent jihad is the one against the Self."
--Muhammed”

"And the wine press was trodden [by Jesus] without the city, and blood came out of the wine press, even to the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs [200 Roman miles].”
--The Book of Revelation

One famous Christian phrase [in Romans 12:19] is “Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.”

This sentence is perfectly appropriate to be stencilled on the back of a terrorist’s suicide vest.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
this was a long-dead thread that you dredged up just to say you were tired of hearing about it :kookoo:

time for your meds

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If you want to know the reason I posted, don’t assume.
Be accountable and just ask me directly instead of using mockery and immature insults that pretend you are a great mind-reader or can magically guess at my motives.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i knew i'd seen you somewhere before

Spoiler
297.png

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
i knew i'd seen you somewhere before

Spoiler
297.png

Made me LOL. Thanks for posting it!

I’ve always liked the Peanuts cartoon that shows Charlie Brown, Linus and Lucy lying on their backs on a grassy hill watching the clouds going by:

LUCY speaks first:

“Aren't the clouds beautiful? They look like big balls of cotton... I could just lie here all day, and watch them drift by... If you use your imagination, you can see lots of things in the cloud formations... What do you think you see, Linus?"

LINUS: "Well, those clouds up there look like the map of the British Honduras on the Caribbean... That cloud up there looks a little like the profile of Thomas Eakins, the famous painter and sculptor... And that group of clouds over there gives me the impression of the stoning of Stephen... I can see the apostle Paul standing there to one side..."

LUCY: "Uh huh... That's very good... What do you see in the clouds, Charlie Brown?"

CHARLEY BROWN: "Well, I was going to say I saw a ducky and a horsie, but I changed my mind!”