Islam is the white horse rider.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Islam is the white horse rider, but is not the beast of the 4th seal.

As with all groups, it is not the case that all members of any group do agree, so that many from Islam do not support the wars of the second seal arising from the terrorists of Islam.

So be careful .

The beast of the 4th seal is not Islam and neither do all of the peoples of the beast nations agree with the beasts actions.

So be careful.

It is because of the dangers to the economy that the beast of the 4th. seal is forced to such drastic action.

It is the beast of the 4th seal which becomes so proud and boastful.

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Read Isaiah ch 10

LA

OCTOBER23

This is NOT theology.

It is Prophecy which is another proof of the Bible and the Word of God.

Revelation 19:10 And..... the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you still have the 2 feet of Iron and now the Iron is mixed with Clay .

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Notice that the word MIXED is the word ARAB.

So, here we have a Moslem Mahdhi backed up by the Pope until the Mahdhi turns against

the Pope and burns the Vatican later at the end of the 7 year Tribulation .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06151 ערב ‘arab (Aramaic) ar-ab’

corresponding to 06148; v; [BDB-1107b] {See TWOT on 2927 }

AV-mix 3, mingle 1; 4

1) to mix, join together
---------------------------------------
02635 חסף chacaph (Aramaic) khas-af’

from a root corresponding to that of 02636; n m; [BDB-1093b] {See TWOT on 2739 }

AV-clay 9; 9

1) clay, potsherd
---------------------------------------

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

So...the Iron is Arab with Clay.

JosephR

Daniel 7. 25 seems to be speaking of Christians . Maybe the mix is of Islam and Christianity ... As Ezekiel wrote of the arm of the north an the army of the south I believe that speaks of Islam and Christianity .

OneOfAll

This is NOT theology.

Also keep in mind clay is symbolic for man(kind) and iron for angels.
The Nephlim were such a mix.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Islam is the white horse rider, but is not the beast of the 4th seal.

the kjv has way too many beasts
I am not saying you shouldn't be reading the kjv
but
you should at least know when to call a beast a beast
and
btw white is the color of the good guy
why don't you know that?

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
but
and
why don't you know that?

What a racist!!!

It's the colour of the hats - not the guys!!

:chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
but
and
why don't you know that?

So you think he is the Pope?

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Covers 4 seals.

LA

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Horses :blabla:] the kjv has way too many beasts
but
you should at least know when to call a beast a beast...

:noway: You've started enough threads on this topic--that you've gotten wrong (2 Ti 2:15). :dizzy: