ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you get an "app" on your old rotary phone, saint john?

It wouldn't help him.

He can't defend his claim:

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

Since Danoh and Little Johnny W keep making posts about Israel's prophetic clock stopping and resuming in the future, maybe you can reconcile their claims with the events that took place in 70AD?

You've already said that the stones not left standing upon another was fulfilled in 70AD, so you can't use the "Wailing Wall" excuse.

Please tell us how the fulfillment of Luke 19:43-44 can be reconciled with Israel's prophetic clock being stopped?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And unemployment benefits are "free" to you, but myself/members of society, who have jobs, are paying for your free loading/leaching, Freddie.

Instead of making up lies upon lies about me (i.e. I'm unemployed, divorced, filing bankruptcy, fat, bald, kicked out of my church, etc.) why don't you try defending your claim:

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's very telling that MADists can make the following statments:

you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God

Yet, neither of the two MADists who made the above statements can reconcile their claims with Luke 19:43-44.

In addition, not one other MADist on TOL can defend these claims and/or reconcile them with Luke 19:43-44.

MAD is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
It wouldn't help him.

He can't defend his claim:

Since Danoh and Little Johnny W keep making posts about Israel's prophetic clock stopping and resuming in the future, maybe you can reconcile their claims with the events that took place in 70AD?

You've already said that the stones not left standing upon another was fulfilled in 70AD, so you can't use the "Wailing Wall" excuse.

Please tell us how the fulfillment of Luke 19:43-44 can be reconciled with Israel's prophetic clock being stopped?

Stop your "personal attacks" with your "little Johnny W" personal attack, you meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boo, hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I do, you wimpy looking weasel? We learned that cry baby/wimpy/weasel routine from you.

The fact that not one of you Darby followers has even attempted to explain it, is proof that it is you Darby followers who are not only confused, but wrong.Prove me wrong Tam."-Tellalie

The fact that you/not one person in the cult of AD 70-ism/Preterism, in the history of the world, will not identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return in 70 AD, not ever even attempting to explain it, after 3 years of being asked, is proof that it is you Josephus/Wiki/Russell/Gentry/Hanegraaf/King followers who are not only confused, but wrong, and have suffered another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I do, you wimpy looking weasel? You taught us hypocrisy, and being a wimp/weasel/cry baby-we learned that from you, greasy looking Clay Aiken clone.

You cannot defend defend your claim, your "man made invention."

Why is that, wimpy arm/chinned one?

Danoh

Perhaps some believe that, I do not.
Obviously God dealt with Israel, according to prophecy, all the way through Acts.

Yeah, but the guy is Jerry's twin - assume all assert the same thing, stick to that no matter how many times one says otherwise, and bait them with no intent of sorting out any differences but those of his delusion.

john w

Hall of Fame
Instead of making up lies upon lies about me (i.e. I'm unemployed, divorced, filing bankruptcy, fat, bald, kicked out of my church, etc.) why don't you try defending your claim:

Like you lied about me, you hypocrite, with your deceitful "Dancer" sodomite charge, and spinning it to mean something other than what was the clear intent, you devil boy, sniveling punk. Face you, lying, disingenuous weasel, whited wall. Or asserting that I am a janitor, and asserting that I live in a trailer park?Or asserting that I subscribe to "soul sleep," you flaming actress?

No, punk, you sent me a PM, propositioning me, and later , suggested that I meet with your wife in the DFW area. You admitted that your "business" went under, and are unemployed. You were kicked out of your "man made" church.

You habitual liar, and hypocrite, complaining about all these "personal attacks" these meanie dispies level against you, name calling, these insults, all the while, insulting any dispie that engages you, with name calling, derogatory, condescending comments, charging/crying "heresy.....MAD slaps Christ....MAD is a cancer.....".... insults, "personal attacks."

Why don't you try defending your claim, Wimpy:

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
assume all assert the same thing, stick to that no matter how many times one says otherwise,

I have asked you and Little Johnny to defend your claims.

Hilston and musterion claim some stones were still standing, thus they claim Luke 19:43-44 is a future fulfillment.

STP says God dealt with Israel all the way through Acts. That doesn't make any sense either since 70AD happened many years after Acts was finished, but at least he attempted an answer.

So, I'm not assuming all you MAD's assert the same thing.

It's you and Little Johnny W who made the claims. Yet neither one of you can back your claims.

john w

Hall of Fame

The fact that not one of you Darby followers has even attempted to explain it, is proof that it is you Darby followers who are not only confused, but wrong.Prove me wrong Tam."-Tellalie

The fact that you will not identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return in 70 AD, not ever even attempting to explain it, after 3 years of being asked, is proof that it is you Josephus/Wiki/Russell/Gentry/Hanegraaf/King followers who are not only confused, but wrong, and have suffered another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It's you and Little Johnny W who made the claims. Yet neither one of you can back your claims."-sodomite wimpy Craigie

Try defending/backing your claim, sweetie, wimpy/effeminate looking Craigie-Identify this "everyone."

And defend why you look so wimpy, weak boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hilston and musterion claim some stones were still standing, thus they claim Luke 19:43-44 is a future fulfillment.

You are a real man, eh Craigie? Assertions against Hilston, when he is not here to respond? Tough guy, aren't you? Why did you bail in the Hilston debate? We know....He pummeled/bloodied you, and you fled, and this is your weasel attempt at "getting even" with that meanie also, eh Craigie? That is quite slick, greasy, Craigie.....Real slick, greasy.............

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but the guy is Jerry's twin - assume all assert the same thing, stick to that no matter how many times one says otherwise, and bait them with no intent of sorting out any differences but those of his delusion.

He's as slick/greasy as an eel, slithering down a drain pipe, or a pig, sliding off a plank, D.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a real man, eh Craigie? Assertions against Hilston, when he is not here to respond?

Nope.

I quoted him.

Here is what he said from the one on one HERE

"He used a double emphatic negation, ou me, saying that absolutely not one stone, by no means, that shall be left upon another; there will abolutely not be a single stone that will not be thrown down. The very existence of undisturbed portions of the temple compound of Jesus' day, still standing with many stones upon another, proves that Jesus was referring to a time that is yet future." - Hilston