It looks like Doc has gone the way of the Goose

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
elected4ever said:
Did you know that we are no more secure today than we were on 911, Knight. But the government sure took a big turn on the screw to limit our movements. As soon as we get comfortable with the limitations on our travel, what other area of our lives will be attacked because of some evil in our midst? We jumped into the pan some 90 years ago and the heat has been turned up little by little with each passing crisis of fear. What is your breaking point, Knight?

My ability to travel hasn't been limited. :nono:

Other than tighter security at airports, there is no difference between now and pre-9-11...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
Knight, You know that this administration used the fear of 911 to pass legislation that would never have passed otherwise. What other civil rights are you willing to give up to be secure in an insecure world? Is your life ruled by the fear of the unknown?
If I had it my way, every person who entered the country, citizen or not, would have to submit to having his palm print scanned. A retina scan and DNA hair sample would be good too! Why should any one be able to enter our sovereign nation without us knowing who they are?

elected4ever

Delmar said:
If I had it my way, every person who entered the country, citizen or not, would have to submit to having his palm print scanned. A retina scan and DNA hair sample would be good too! Why should any one be able to enter our sovereign nation without us knowing who they are?
I think our borders should be secure also and we should be protected against the invasion of a foreign governments. That is what is happening across or South West borders by Mexico. I think Mexico is as much the enemy as Iran and for more insidious and stealthful in there plan of attack. But that is for a different tread.

fool

Hall of Fame
Can someone get together a quick list of What's so strange about DrBrumbly?
I seem to remember him being against the war is some manner, and he maintains that the Civil war wasen't about slavery. But that's all I recall.

elected4ever

fool said:
Can someone get together a quick list of What's so strange about DrBrumbly?
I seem to remember him being against the war is some manner, and he maintains that the Civil war wasn't about slavery. But that's all I recall.
I think his real objection is the importation of American Imperialism. He sees a concerted effort by this administration to extend the power of the global banking cartel toward global domination.

fool

Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
I think his real objection is the importation of American Imperialism. He sees a concerted effort by this administration to extend the power of the global banking cartel toward global domination.
MUUUUUUWWHHHHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA.
But really, isn't global domination a good thing?

fool

Hall of Fame
I mean, what's the big deal if everyone had the same looking passport and your money was good everywhere you went? Seems like it would be a bit easier to do business if we could get the whole human race on the same page like on Star Trek.

elected4ever

fool said:
I mean, what's the big deal if everyone had the same looking passport and your money was good everywhere you went? Seems like it would be a bit easier to do business if we could get the whole human race on the same page like on Star Trek.
You ever think that the whole world don't wont to be like us? Why do you think force has to be used to force compliance?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
"Canadia is a poor and sparsely-populated country where up to 98% of the citizens are alcoholics. Most Canadian citizens have government jobs where they are paid to say "Eh?" all day long."

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.