It's despicable when Rs speak against other Rs

Sitamun

yes

do you know the republicans do not have enough votes to override a veto?

do you know why?

I mean god forbid the republicans even TRY working with democrats to swing some votes right? I mean why should they attempt talking to them. Until the Republicans actually try some bi partisanship, their whine filled cries of "unfair" will be scoffed at... at least by me and many other "liberals".

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I mean god forbid the republicans even TRY working with democrats to swing some votes right? I mean why should they attempt talking to them. Until the Republicans actually try some bi partisanship, their whine filled cries of "unfair" will be scoffed at... at least by me and many other "liberals".

so you blame the republicans because the democrats won't vote to override a veto?

did you blame the republicans when reid block legislation?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
did you see obama vetoed the pipeline?

I expected nothing less...did you expect him to cave like the RINO's are on the unlawful immigration edict? Heck your boy Jeb wants this amnesty deal as much as Obama though he attempts to play it off as he doesn't.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Now this post is funny :rotfl: are you attempting to assert that the Reid Senate, and Pelosi House were bi-partisan? Really? So now the shoe is on the other foot and you expect the Repubs to be any less partisan when they are in power of both houses? after having these two turds ramming legislation down the throats of all Americans, and creating gridlock for the past 6 years. The only people that need a good dose of bi-partisanship is Democrats and their King Obama. Your post is funny, it gave me a good laugh when I read it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I expected nothing less...did you expect him to cave like the RINO's are on the unlawful immigration edict? Heck your boy Jeb wants this amnesty deal as much as Obama though he attempts to play it off as he doesn't.

do you think romney would have vetoed the pipeline?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
do you think romney would have vetoed the pipeline?

I don't think he ever had a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected to do so. He was a worthless unelectable candidate just like Jeb Bush is and any other Progressive RINO is. Until you & the RNC realize that the RINO chosen are unelectable they will continue to lose the Oval Office. I know you deny there is a schism in the republican party but, outside of a real conservative getting the nomination they will lose again, I would bet your paycheck on it...:chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't think he ever had a snowball's chance in hell of ever being elected to do so. He was a worthless unelectable candidate just like Jeb Bush is and any other Progressive RINO is. Until you & the RNC realize that the RINO chosen are unelectable they will continue to lose the Oval Office. I know you deny there is a schism in the republican party but, outside of a real conservative getting the nomination they will lose again, I would bet your paycheck on it...:chuckle:

so you are not going to answer the question?
but
you knew obama would
so
why wouldn't you vote for romney just because of that?

Sitamun

so you blame the republicans because the democrats won't vote to override a veto?

did you blame the republicans when reid block legislation?

You missed a part of what I said. The republicans wanted to over ride the veto, they KNEW Obama was gonna veto, so it was no surprise when he did. The republicans KNEW what they needed. Now either, they didn't make the attempt, or their attempts didn't work to swing votes in their favor. This works both ways. You brought up the pipeline so that is what I used. To be honest when congress passes a bill I like I'm fine, if they are attempting to shut down legislation I don't like, I don't care. I'm being honest here. Yes, I have blamed democrats for not doing enough at times as well.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You missed a part of what I said. The republicans wanted to over ride the veto, they KNEW Obama was gonna veto, so it was no surprise when he did. The republicans KNEW what they needed. Now either, they didn't make the attempt, or their attempts didn't work to swing votes in their favor. This works both ways. You brought up the pipeline so that is what I used. To be honest when congress passes a bill I like I'm fine, if they are attempting to shut down legislation I don't like, I don't care. I'm being honest here. Yes, I have blamed democrats for not doing enough at times as well.

they did it because people like you don't know
or
won't admit that there is a difference
and
you still don't see it
or
maybe you are not being honest

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
so you are not going to answer the question?
but
you knew obama would
so
why wouldn't you vote for romney just because of that?

You never asked me if I voted for Romney chrys, you asked if I thought he would veto the pipeline. I am telling you it is an asinine question because he was not elected, and never had a chance to be elected. My point is that if the RINO's continue to bankroll crappy candidates you never will have a republican in the oval office to put forward a project like keystone.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You never asked me if I voted for Romney chrys, you asked if I thought he would veto the pipeline. I am telling you it is an asinine question because he was not elected, and never had a chance to be elected. My point is that if the RINO's continue to bankroll crappy candidates you never will have a republican in the oval office to put forward a project like keystone.

did you vote for romney?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
did you vote for romney?

I voted against him in the primary that I will tell you.

Who I voted for in the general is really none of your business but, I can tell you this though it would not have mattered anyway because republican votes don't mean squat in California in the general the delegates always go blue.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Give us your best examples to clarify this convoluted, and rather vague generalization. If you think that by growing the government to epic size translates in tearing down barriers you would be absolutely wrong. If the barriers being torn down are the immigration laws that allow a flood of cheap labor into our country to destroy the middle class further or make it completely unattainable for many than you would be correct...the progressive liberals like yourself are destroying your own liberty, stagnating your own wages further, erecting barriers for yourself. You really have not given this statement you made
much thought it seems or you like being a willful peasant to this government.
Your reply here shows the wisdom embedded in my example. It is open and general enough to plug in whatever you want.

Progressives tore down the barriers of discrimination, while conservatives made sure the line between small business and the corporations stayed put.

When biblical prophecy says something like "the Lion shall lie down by the Lamb" it is a free form metaphor that can be used by anyone from either political stripe. It decidedly speaks "truth."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Give us your best examples to clarify this convoluted, and rather vague generalization. If you think that by growing the government to epic size translates in tearing down barriers you would be absolutely wrong. If the barriers being torn down are the immigration laws that allow a flood of cheap labor into our country to destroy the middle class further or make it completely unattainable for many than you would be correct...the progressive liberals like yourself are destroying your own liberty, stagnating your own wages further, erecting barriers for yourself. You really have not given this statement you made
much thought it seems or you like being a willful peasant to this government.

So I am a "progressive liberal." That's certainly news to my wife who considers herself one.

The federalist papers are still an instructive read. They go behind the scenes to reveal the process of bringing together an effective government from the 13 colonies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So I am a "progressive liberal." That's certainly news to my wife who considers herself one.

The federalist papers are still an instructive read. They go behind the scenes to reveal the process of bringing together an effective government from the 13 colonies.

So this vague statement below is related to the federalist papers? I don't think I or anyone else would have extrapolated it from your statement.

Conservatives at their best help separate things that need to be apart. Liberals at their best get rid of barriers that should never have been erected in the first place.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
do you want us to think you voted for obama?

Really I don't care what you or others think chrys, if you believe I voted for Obama you would be wrong but, if you want to spread that lie feel free it makes no difference to me.

what difference does it make?

Probably none at all, I just don't want to tell you because it irritates you when I stonewall about it. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Really I don't care what you or others think chrys, if you believe I voted for Obama you would be wrong but, if you want to spread that lie feel free it makes no difference to me.

Probably none at all, I just don't want to tell you because it irritates you when I stonewall about it. :chuckle:

you said you couldn't tell the difference
so
what is wrong with voting for obama?

republicanchick

if u had said this in '12 I would've believed it, but... so much has happened since then

Benghazi

IRS scandal

VA scandal..

of course, the pres had nothing to do with any of that... not a smidgeon of corruption --or any other nefarious thing... but anyhow...

even biggr than that

the election of 2014

It tells us something...

biggest R takeover of Congress since 1929

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

!

:cheers: