Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
James White to Debate Bob Enyart on Open Theism

This is the show from Tuesday June 24th, 2014

Summary:

brown-palace.jpg

Well-known theologian James White will debate Bob Enyart, the pastor of Denver Bible Church on Open Theism: Is the future settled or open? SAVE THE DATE: July 8, Tuesday evening, at 6:30 p.m. The debate will be held downtown Denver at Colorado's historic Brown Palace hotel. If you're in the state, or can be, you are cordially invited to come on out and we'll have a great time in the Lord! In the meantime, check out Bob's previous efforts by clicking on the "Debate" tab at OpenTheism.org.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool!
Hopefully it will be put on youtube so everyone can watch it, or at least hear it.

Nimrod

James White is a well known across the globe, and debating him is a WIN for Bob for he will get more exposure.

Watch the YouTube videos on aomin.org. So far James spent 30 minutes discussing this debate, and I would think he will do more before the meeting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James White is a well known across the globe, and debating him is a WIN for Bob for he will get more exposure.
That's good.

Watch the YouTube videos on aomin.org. So far James spent 30 minutes discussing this debate, and I would think he will do more before the meeting.
Didn't the debate start yesterday?
Is there any link to the actual debate time that took place yesterday?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suspect White and Enyart will be having recordings made. White is so often misquoted by his opponents than recording everything in a debate has become a necessity. I doubt either man would enter into the debate without a permanent record being made available.

AMR

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if he will answer the question "Does God desire all men to be saved?"