jawbone proves missing link/evolution

Word based mystic

cbs news this morning just announced that a small portion of a jawbone that is near 400k years ago proves the missing link.

kind of like finding a chopped off finger and coming to the conclusion that it belonged to a republican.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So Lucy the monkey is no longer the missing link? I wonder if the jawbone is from a pig again, or if like "Neanderthal", it is just a man.

Word based mystic

So Lucy the monkey is no longer the missing link? I wonder if the jawbone is from a pig again, or if like "Neanderthal", it is just a man.

I think it is from a new species called (jaw)
or maybe it's bone was developed from nietszche whose mouth talked too much of what he knew not of.

Jose Fly

And I'd bet my last dollar that neither of you have actually read either of the papers about this specimen, yet here you are dismissing it out of hand.

It's sad what religious extremism does to people.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I'd bet my last dollar that neither of you have actually read either of the papers about this specimen, yet here you are dismissing it out of hand.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked if this means Lucy the monkey is no longer the link. I then mocked idiots like you in the rest of the post who just swallow the Kool-Aid without applying critical thinking skills.

Jose Fly

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked if this means Lucy the monkey is no longer the link. I then mocked idiots like you in the rest of the post who just swallow the Kool-Aid without applying critical thinking skills.

Thanks for demonstrating my point for me.

Word based mystic

I have been following the science and discussions in relation to the missing link since the 70's

no fossil records show the gradual transition towards man.

all hopeful productions have been debunked.

Jose Fly

I have been following the science and discussions in relation to the missing link since the 70's

no fossil records show the gradual transition towards man.

all hopeful productions have been debunked.
Because you say so? Are you expecting everyone else to take your empty assertions as unquestioned gospel, or do you at least understand that your opinions on this subject really only matter to you?

Word based mystic

Because you say so? Are you expecting everyone else to take your say so as unquestioned gospel, or do you at least understand that your opinions on this subject really only matter to you?

I don't see you pulling out all your old research and taking time to post it here to refute me either....

Jose Fly

I don't need to. The research and analysis of this specimen are already published in two prominent journals (Science and Nature). You've not read either, yet you're here speaking as if you're some sort of authority about the specimen.

IOW, you're basically commenting on a book you've never read. Hilarious. :chuckle:

Mocking You

You've not read either, yet you're here speaking as if you're some sort of authority about the specimen.

IOW, you're basically commenting on a book you've never read. Hilarious. :chuckle:

Seems to be a favorite hobby of many around here.:dunce:

Word based mystic

Don't need to defend my prior studies to you.

but later today or tomorrow I will pull out some points to bring out for you.

all my books are at home.

6days

We have seen these things often enough to know the pattern. Remember the missing link 'Ida' ... and countless others in the dustbin.

Jose Fly

Don't worry 6days, I'm sure AiG and/or creation.com will tell you what to think about this specimen.

6days

Don't worry 6days, I'm sure AiG and/or creation.com will tell you what to think about this specimen.
It doesn't much matter what AIG says...or CBS. It is Gods Word which tells us "In the beginning God created ..."
But surely you have had your finger pulled often enough with these 'missing link' stories?