JESUS is on the ballot for president this time!

lighthouse99

JESUS is on the ballot this time!

Yes, Jesus is on the ballot. :)

Ted Cruz is not ABSOLUTELY Jesus, of course--- But he is Jesus just the same… as are all true Christians

If you read this following psg in the Bible, you will understand…

“Whatever you do to the least of My brethren, you do unto Me,” Jesus said in Matthew 25:31-46 .

As you can see by this psg, Jesus makes no distinction between Himself and His (sincere) followers

When St Paul, who used to be called Saul and used to persecute (the first) Christians, met the Resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus, Jesus did not say Why are you persecuting My people?

He said, “Why are you persecuting ME?”

[emphasis added]

:FrankiE:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ted Cruz is not ABSOLUTELY Jesus, of course--- But he is Jesus just the same… as are all true Christians

“Whatever you do to the least of My brethren, you do unto Me,” Jesus said in Matthew 25:31-46 .

As you can see by this psg, Jesus makes no distinction between Himself and His (sincere) followers

When St Paul, who used to be called Saul and used to persecute (the first) Christians, met the Resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus, Jesus did not say Why are you persecuting My people?

[emphasis added]

:kookoo::blabla::blabla::blabla:

zoo22

But you'd just said:

If you aren't Catholic, you are not fully Christian

Ted Cruz is a Protestant. He's not at all Catholic.

Only Catholics are true Christians, but Protestant Ted Cruz is Jesus?

This reminds me of when you said you pray to Ronald Reagan and told us that he had converted to Catholicism after he died.

Last edited:

lighthouse99

But you'd just said:

Ted Cruz is a Protestant. He's not at all Catholic.
for one thing, i define Catholic a bit differently than you apparently do. And for another, i said if you are not Catholic you are not FULLY Christian, i never said you are NOT Christian.
Only Catholics are true Christians, but Protestant Ted Cruz is Jesus?

This reminds me of when you said you pray to Ronald Reagan and told us that he had converted to Catholicism after he died.
i never said anything like this (doesn't even make sense) so knock it off

lighthouse99

Ted Cruz is the only one who hasn't seriously violated Christian principles OR the Constitution

and he has been immersed in the WAshington cartel environment and yet still has principles he came into WA with

(somehow most people seem to lose their principles once they get to WA)

:think:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus came back today , he would actually be a liberal Democrat . I'm not kidding !
The Republican party is totally unlike Jesus . It is not at all concerned with helping the poor and disadvantaged, the unemployed , veterans etc . It has zero compassion . If you are poor, out of work and struggling to feed your family , a veteran etc , a woman , black ,
gay , Hispanic , follow other religions than Christianity, you are insane to support any of the GOP candidates .
The only people who benefit from the Repugnican party (my spelling ) are rich, white , heterosexual Christian males .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

[emphasis added]

Ted Cruz would be offended at a post such as yours.

Let me straighten something out for you lh99:

Many people (including me) have been praying to God to help Ted Cruz get the nomination for President. Note that I am praying to God, for Ted Cruz, not to Ted Cruz.

zoo22

i never said anything like this (doesn't even make sense) so knock it off

Sure you did. The threads have sadly been deleted along with the rest, but I'm sure there are other people who remember. (And it's not like I didn't remind people.) You posted all sorts of intensely religious nonsense about Reagan ... You said that he should be canonized as a saint. You told us that you prayed to him to save America, and said that the rest of us should pray to him to save America. And yes, you've said that he was becoming a Catholic posthumously...You'd rambled something about how maybe he was in purgatory for a little while but then he'd become Catholic.

I agree with you, it doesn't make any sense. But that's pretty much par for the course.

It was mostly when you were TruthSetsFree, but you did it under other user names as well. Of course, you've lied and said you weren't TruthSetsFree, or all of those other users... But we know you were. It's pretty common around here for pious Christians to lie about that sort of thing, not really sure what's going on with that. I guess I can understand changing a user name, even though with you it's pretty above-and-beyond bananas, but when you're called on it, I'd think a Christian would have the moral spine to admit it rather than lying.

Didn't you used to use these usernames:

republicanchick
TruthSetsFree
thechurchlady
coulter4president
otayOtay
Crusader5
logical1

With some of them, you'd even go to the "newbies" thread and pretend it was your first time here. I'm not srue why you do it? There's got to be some reason? Can you explain it to us?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure you did. The threads have sadly been deleted along with the rest, but I'm sure there are other people who remember. (And it's not like I didn't remind people.)

:)

Well, yeah ... She thinks of Bill O'Reilly as a "virtual saint." She thinks Reagan should be canonized as a saint (she believes he's converting to Catholicism post-death), and she prays to him.

Can't make this stuff up.

The links are there in your post, but the threads they lead to have all been pruned.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

[emphasis added]

The polls in Iowa show that the evangelical Christian vote split 3 ways for Cruz, Trump and Rubio and that they are no longer willing to support a candidate just because he plays the "religion" card!