Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You aren't answering the question... likely my fault for not wording it clearly. Sorry.
Let me try it this way... What do you see as the difference between the 2 titles 'Son of man' and 'Son of God'?

this is another tricky question. so typical.

marhig

1Ti 2:5 For there is[present tense] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man[Anthropos] Christ Jesus;

He's still a man and when He returns He'll still be a man, but....more than a man.
He isn't still a man, he is now a spirit. He left his flesh when he said father into your hands i commend my spirit.

He didn't say into your hands i commend my flesh. He left his flesh behind. The dust goes back to the earth and the spirit goes back to God who gave it. No flesh is in heaven.

Christ is a spirit.

marhig

“I and the Father are one.” - John 10:30

And we are one with them when we belong to God. But that doesn't mean that we are God. And nor is Jesus!

John, 17

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He isn't still a man, he is now a spirit. He left his flesh when he said father into your hands i commend my spirit.

He didn't say into your hands i commend my flesh. He left his flesh behind. The dust goes back to the earth and the spirit goes back to God who gave it. No flesh is in heaven.

Christ is a spirit.

Do you not know that believing in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ is requisite for salvation?

Paul says in 1Co 15 that you have believed in vain/futility.

marhig

Do you not know that believing in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ is requisite for salvation?

Paul says in 1Co 15 that you have believed in vain/futility.
Christ is raised in his people, and that's what's saves us. Without Christ risen within our hearts then we are not his.

marhig

Thank you for making it plain who you are and why you are so far removed from Scriptural truth.
So don't you believe that Christ is raised within his people?

Let me ask you this, how is it that John the baptist was raised whilst he was still alive?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So don't you believe that Christ is raised within his people?

Let me ask you this, how is it that John the baptist was raised whilst he was still alive?

You have already demonstrated that you are not in the same arena as believers.
Genuine communication is not possible in such a situation.
The eyes of your understanding must be opened first through believing the gospel by which we are saved.

marhig

The eyes of your understanding must be opened first through believing the gospel by which we are saved.
I never realised until now that there are people who say that they belong to Christ that don't believe that Christ is raised in us. I thought all those who follow Jesus believe this.

Anyway, you still didn't answer me regarding John. So seeing as I'm so wrong, can your explain how John the Baptist was he raised in his lifetime? Thanks

marhig

Oh I believe the gospel alright, only I believe the truth, not some made up version twisted by man!

Made worse now by some churches teaching that we don't listen to the teachings of Jesus only those of Paul! Totally putting what Jesus taught away, saying that's not for us! Yes it is, the teachings of Jesus are for everyone!

beameup

Of course they are one. Jesus does will of His Father. That makes them one.

So, you say that Jesus is in heaven... actually, you say that Jesus' SPIRIT is in heaven.
Where does it say that Jesus left his body behind when he ascended into heaven?
Will Jesus slip back into his body when he returns to earth to rule?
Where does it say where Jesus' body is being kept while his SPIRIT is up in heaven?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Of course there is seperate distinctive difference between two personalities.....

Of course there is seperate distinctive difference between two personalities.....

It seems clear, I think, to a reasonable person, that Jehovah and Jesus are Father and Son....two distinct individuals.

Of course only two personalities can have a 'relationship' with one another. Both Unitarians and Trinitarians accepts this, - the latter accepts that the Father and the Son are two separate personalities, yet one God in essence. The debate between Unitarians and Trinitarians is mostly 'cosmetic' IMO, an argument of terms, definitions, context and how relationship between the Father and Son appropriates. Both a Unitarian and Trinitarian view are logical within their own contextual frame-reference. Trinitarians however are the only ones who must accept some kind of metaphysical oneness of essence between a company of 3 personalities, maintaining sameness and difference between the Father and the Son simultaneously.

God still IS (the one original Creator from which all springs)

God still is One (in essence, nature, identity)

God is still Spirit (incorporeal, ethereal, omnipresent)

The Universal Father still has PRIMACY in all relationships between all personalities, since he is the actual Father of all personalities. The Father is before all things. There is only One Universal Father of all, and all sentient beings are the offspring of this First Source and Center of all creation. A 'Son' is always begotten, the Father is ever unbegotten.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So, you say that Jesus is in heaven... actually, you say that Jesus' SPIRIT is in heaven.
Where does it say that Jesus left his body behind when he ascended into heaven?
Will Jesus slip back into his body when he returns to earth to rule?
Where does it say where Jesus' body is being kept while his SPIRIT is up in heaven?

there are many verses to refute your doctrines. It is meaningless to debate the scripture with trine believers.

Your mind is all set and so are we. You will find all kinds of tricky question which is only a game. It has been going on in circles with repetitions.

I don't have this kind of patience and time.

All I do is encourage and support my non-trin brethren.

I also point out many of the things you guys are disregarding to justify your doctrine.

nothing else.

good day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
there are many verses to refute your doctrines. It is meaningless to debate the scripture with trine believers.

Your mind is all set and so are we. You will find all kinds of tricky question which is only a game. It has been going on in circles with repetitions.

I don't have this kind of patience and time.

All I do is encourage and support my non-trin brethren.

I also point out many of the things you guys are disregarding to justify your doctrine.

nothing else.

good day.

Good day to you Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.