Jesus taught existence after death

way 2 go

Folk tales are fun...

you say Abraham & Lazarus were not in the place referred to as "Abraham side" you say a lie .
you say "Abraham side" where Abraham & Lazarus were does not exist , you say that place is a lie .
You say Jesus lied.
Luk 16:22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried,

you say the rich man did not go to "Hades", you say a lie .
you say the place "Hades" where the rich man went does not exist , you say that place is a lie .
You say Jesus lied.
Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.

hmmm...notice Abraham is not rejoicing still...and he “was glad” NOT “IS glad”...
yup
Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad."

and Jesus was crucified
Mar 16:6 And he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him.

Right...bodies to dust...spirit to Giver...all good there...and he is NOT up there naked/not clothed with the building of heaven
yup your spirit continues to exist after death
Luk 16:22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried,
Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.

As if he is fluttering about only as a spirit unable to eat of the tree of life...

But come resurrection day when his spirit returns to him he will rise just like the little resurrected girl whose spirit returned to her...but Stephen will not die again...she did...

all you have is conjecture

I have evidence to the contrary
Rev_6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

law of contradiction

• the law that a proposition cannot be both true and false or that a thing cannot both have and not have a given property.

Yup...there should be an OT text of Abraham saying what you insist he actually said...
you do not believe Jesus and Jesus said you wouldn't.

Luk 16:28 for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.'
Luk 16:29 But Abraham said, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.'
Luk 16:30 And he said, 'No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.'
Luk 16:31 He said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.'"