Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

john w

Hall of Fame
Yea he did, over and over and over. The law is like training wheels on a bike eventually you gotta get rid of 'em.

Weeeeeeeeeeee...........I'm gettin' it

No, he did not, devil child. No scripture says that.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

And you, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as you assert that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus you cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, ......................................................................................................................................are wrong, except, "Well, cuz I think/say so....Nobody needs to tell me that "fill in the blank" is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=satanic

glorydaz

Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.

Not according to God, Robert. Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Romans 6:16-18 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.​

iamaberean

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

clefty

Paul struggled with sin, just like we do. Paul was a sinner and a saint at the same time.

Proof that you are a Christian is that you will confess your weaknesses like Paul did.

Sin is breaking the Law but you keep insisting there is no more Law for Paul to break...

There is no weakness for Christians just do what you want now..just like before you are in Him...no difference in lifestyle

Even gays can be actively gay...no Laws apply or exist...right?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sin is breaking the Law but you keep insisting there is no more Law for Paul to break...

There is no weakness for Christians just do what you want now..just like before you are in Him...no difference in lifestyle

Even gays can be actively gay...no Laws apply or exist...right?

"just do what you want now.."

Exactamundo, as that is Pate's/the devil's goal=a subjective law, as he satanically spams that "The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit," and sodomites(gays)can tell Pate, and those of his satanic ilk, that "The Holy Sprit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me/us that sodomy/being 'gay' is OK," and Pate would have no objection, based upon his satanic, made up doctrine of demons subjectivity. NADA.

Pate:Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Epoisses

No, he did not, devil child. No scripture says that.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

And you, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as you assert that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus you cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, ......................................................................................................................................are wrong, except, "Well, cuz I think/say so....Nobody needs to tell me that "fill in the blank" is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=satanic

We're not under the old testament anymore, loser!

Epoisses

"just do what you want now.."

Exactamundo, as that is Pate's/the devil's goal=a subjective law, as he satanically spams that "The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit," and sodomites(gays)can tell Pate, and those of his satanic ilk, that "The Holy Sprit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me/us that sodomy/being 'gay' is OK," and Pate would have no objection, based upon his satanic, made up doctrine of demons subjectivity. NADA.

Pate:Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit, loser!

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. John 16:7-11

The Holy Spirit convicts men of sin which was the function of the old Mosaic law.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. John 16:7-11

The Holy Spirit convicts men of sin which was the function of the old Mosaic law.

The unsaved such as John W do not have the Holy Spirit. They have no idea of what it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who is also known as the Spirit of truth, John 16:13.

This is why they love the law and refuse to believe that it has been abolished. It is all that they have.

clefty

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Right the covenant passed away not the Law...or the need for it...sin still remains

Like a broken sewer pipe

you contract one plumber to fix it...he doesn’t...so you hire another one with the same contract same terms...to fix same problem...

clefty

The unsaved such as John W do not have the Holy Spirit. They have no idea of what it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who is also known as the Spirit of truth, John 16:13.

This is why they love the law and refuse to believe that it has been abolished. It is all that they have.

What it means to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit is that your works reflect a desire to keep the Law...you know, to be more like Him/His way...less like your old lawless lawbreaking self

clefty

So with the Holy Spirit he leads you outside the will of Yah? To go against what He expects? You can kill now? You can steal now? you can fornicate now? Bare false witness?

That last one your posts make obvious here that you feel you can...

john w

Hall of Fame
We're not under the old testament anymore, loser!

Quite irrelevant, troll-ette.

Psalms 111 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

And you, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as you assert that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus you cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong, except, "Well, cuz I think/say so....Nobody needs to tell me that "fill in the blank" is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=satanic

Tell us why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong.

Go ahead, slug.

And, while you are at it, tell us when the OC began, and the NC began. The biblical moron is scrambling to GOOG, Bing, surfing the net, as to what others say, not studying, researching the book itself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
JESUS COMMANDMENTS (RULE, LAW, ORDER)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Matt 24:35
35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
II Th 3:4
4 And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
1 Tim 4:11
11 These things command and teach.
1 Cor 7:10
10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Phile 1:21
21 Having confidence in your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I say.
Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Acts 17:30
30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
II Jn 1:5-6
5 And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another.
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
Matt 19:17-21
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said," 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?"
21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Matt 22:37-40
37 Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38 "This is the first and great commandment.
39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
40 "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
John 13:34-38
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
36 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward."
37 Peter said to Him, "Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake."
38 Jesus answered him, "Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.
Matt 5:19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
I Jn 4:20-21
20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 15:17
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
James 1:12-15
12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
James 1:22-24
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Tim 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Tim 6:14-16
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.
James 2:12
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
Rom 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
I Jn 5:3-4
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Acts 1:1-3
1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen,
3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.
I Jn 3:20-24
20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
Rev 22:14
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
I Jn 3:22-24
22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJ)
xxx To have faith in Jesus is to agree with His changes in the law. You cant have faith in Jesus without having faith in the changes He made in the law. You cant have faith in Jesus without keeping His commandments.The new testament is the new law that over rides the old testament law. And Jesus gave us many comandments to obey.

John 15:13-14
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
(NKJ)

Matt 28:19-20
19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
(NKJ)

1 Tim 6:12-14
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
13 I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate,
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:1-2

1 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder),
2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior,
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:16
16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

I Jn 3:23-24

john w

Hall of Fame

What a slobbering mess. No, troll-ette, being the Dora demon that you are, you confuse objective revelation, given by objective words, on paper, i.e., scripture..."It is written," with illumination/interpretation/understanding, via the Holy Spirit.

Convicts, you muse? Of what? There is no objective law, of which to be convicted/convinced! Let me guess your response: Your Holy Spirit tells you right from wrong, and is correct, and others people's Holy Spirit is wrong.

Tell us why rape, murder, sodomy, incest, lying, cheating,...........................are wrong?

Let me guess:
1. Cuz everyone knows it.
2. The Holy Spirit tells you so, and everyone else's Holy Spirit is wrong!!!!

It's called subjectivity, and it is from the pits of hell.

Now, onto your citing John 16:7-11 KJV as your "argument." Time to teach the babes/sheep, what thids passage is about, to protect them from your slop of "post a few passages in isolation" amateur hour, kid stuff.

Acts 5, and the inevitable consequences of failing to rightly divide the word of truth, per the 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV command:

Peter and “the 11” were promised by the Lord Jesus Christ:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 KJV

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." Jn. 16:13 KJV

"And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." John 20:22 KJV

"He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given." Mt. 13:11 KJV

"Boot Camp" for 40 days, taught by the Lord Jesus Christ:

"To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:... Acts 1:3 KJV

Realized at Pentecost:

"And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence." Acts 1:4-5 KJV

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:4 KJV

"This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear." Acts 2:32-33 KJV

"And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness." Acts 4:31 KJV

(vs. Paul's instruction in this dispensation: "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;..." Ephesians 5:18 KJV)

And this explains what was occurring in Acts 5 , i.e., how did Peter know?:

"But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things. " Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Peter knew, from the miraculous gifts given by the Holy Spirit, "the power on high"(miraculous gifts, including healing, prophesying, tongues,"word of knowledge", raise the dead.......) he and others had received(as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ), that Ananias had "kept back part of the price of the land." This is "the word of knowledge" Paul references:

"For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit." 1Cor. 12:8 KJV

"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." 1 Cor. 13:8 KJV(this "knowledge" here is the miraculous gift of the word of knowledge, that Peter had in Acts 5, and which Paul was referring to above; obviously, knowledge will not vanish away, but only the miraculous gift of knowledge).

Peter was carrying out the instructions given him by the Lord Jesus Christ "to a tee", through the miraculous spiritual gifts given through the Holy Spirit.

Can believers in this dispensation have the “power” Peter had in early Acts?

Oh, yes...watch the Pat Roberton/CBN circus act, " I see a man in Mayberry, NC., with a tumor being removed...Claim your miracle today!!!!..Pahraaaaaaaaaaaaaaayz Gaaaaaaaaaaawd."

Charlatans....We are not going back to Pentecost, despite protests to the contrary....It will come again, however, when the LORD God resumes the prophetic program, including the supernatural sign gifts.....mainly dealing with the nation Israel, who are a "sign people."

That is the context...For now, in this dispensation, with the temporary setting aside of the nation of Israel, these miraculous gifts are not "in play," including the miraculous gift of knowledge, "the promise of the Father," but will be in the future, as the both spiritual and physical blessings of the NC, promised by the LORD God to the believing remnant of the nation Israel, not the boc, are realized, as the NC is enacted-future.

Dora: Well, you're wrong, loser, you see, uh, urr...

You're not in my league, Dora. Take your seat....That's it....Way in the back, by the exit sign....

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Word for word spam, that he just copies'npastes, when I/others are picking him apart, that he employs, like the demon that he is, when others, which is most of the boc on TOL, disagrees with his satanic assertions.

No scripture asserts your devil "inspired," satanic doctrines of demons, that God's law is eliminated, is abolished, is destroyed, is made void, no longer exists, and your on record assertion that the law is against us, not the sin debt against breaking the law, your on record assertion that the law is not holy, is not good, is not right, is not spiritual, and we are not to use it to show the lost what sin is, and we are not to use it with the lost, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,............................................. are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

I've asked him this over 27 times, and he won't touch it.

Let me guess: The Holy Spirit, my. Pate's Holy Spirit, as everyone else's Holy Spirit is wrong, and here is the bird, "god," with your scripture, "It is written," Psalms 111:7-8 KJV.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion. The Jewish people were no longer required to live according to rules, laws or religion. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17.

Living by faith means to live by faith in Christ and his Gospel and not according to rules, laws or religion. In the Gospel Jesus victoriously defeats sin, death, the devil and in doing so fulfills the law and abolishes it. As far as God is concerned Jesus is the savior and reconciler of the whole world. 2 Corinthians 5:19.

All things have been reconciled unto God by his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament. We now have a New Testament. Jesus is the New Testament. We no longer have earthly priest, our priest is now in heaven at the right hand of God where he is interceding his righteousness on our behalf, Hebrews 7:25-28.

Jesus is our substitute representative. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. We are complete in him, Colossians 2:10. This means that in him the law has been fulfilled and abolished. In him sin and death have been abolished. In him we can now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete in him. We are now new creations in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17. The old has passed away and now all things are new.

In the Gospel Jesus puts to death the old sinful Adamic race, Romans 6:6 and in his resurrection he brings forth a new humanity. Jesus is God's new perfected humanity. We are new creations in Jesus Christ.

Living by rules, laws and religion is a denial of the Gospel. We who are believers live by faith, simply because all of the work of salvation has already been done. There is nothing that we can do to make ourselves any better than what God has made us in Jesus Christ. Can we keep the law? Can we atone for our sins? Of course not. Holiness religion will only lead you into yourself who is a sinner. The Gospel leads us outside of ourselves to Christ who is our savior.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I believe that the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. There is God's law there. God's law was to be written on minds and hearts. Yeshua HaMashiach Jesus the Christ came. Now we have the New Covenant.

With 1 Corinthians 11:25 can we know that Gentiles can be included?

Or, are you saved but not a part of the New Covenant?

Other thoughts that you have or that you might have?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
The written law has been abolished for the Christian. Where there is law their is condemnation and judgment. This is why Paul said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? Romans 4:21.

I don't understand why you want to be under the law.

The law will damn you to hell. If you stand before God in the judgment under the law you will perish.

I am not under any law. Not Moses law. Not Christ law. Not any kind of law. I will stand before God in the judgment as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Jesus fulfilled the law for me and he did it perfectly, Matthew 5:18. Having fulfilled it he abolished it because it was contrary to me, I could not keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The written law has been abolished for the Christian. Where there is law their is condemnation and judgment. This is why Paul said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? Romans 4:21.

I don't understand why you want to be under the law.

The law will damn you to hell. If you stand before God in the judgment under the law you will perish.

I am not under any law. Not Moses law. Not Christ law. Not any kind of law. I will stand before God in the judgment as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Jesus fulfilled the law for me and he did it perfectly, Matthew 5:18. Having fulfilled it he abolished it because it was contrary to me, I could not keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3.

Shalom.

I am not under the law. I do not know what you are asking. It sounds like you are against God's Law or that you are against God's law.

under the law
KJV

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

under the law
NKJV

Romans 3:19 NKJV - Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
1 Corinthians 9:20 NKJV - and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law;
Galatians 4:4 NKJV - But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
Galatians 4:5 NKJV - to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Galatians 4:21 NKJV - Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
Galatians 5:18 NKJV - But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

I am not under the law. I do not know what you are asking. It sounds like you are against God's Law or that you are against God's law.

under the law
KJV

Romans 3:19 KJV - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Romans 6:14 KJV - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:15 KJV - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
1 Corinthians 9:20 KJV - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1 Corinthians 9:21 KJV - To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
Galatians 3:23 KJV - But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Galatians 4:4 KJV - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Galatians 4:5 KJV - To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Galatians 4:21 KJV - Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Galatians 5:18 KJV - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

under the law
NKJV

Romans 3:19 NKJV - Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
1 Corinthians 9:20 NKJV - and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law;
Galatians 4:4 NKJV - But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
Galatians 4:5 NKJV - to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Galatians 4:21 NKJV - Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
Galatians 5:18 NKJV - But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

You still follow the law. You observe days and times.

Jesus is the New Covenant. It is not another set of laws that have been abolished.

john w

Hall of Fame
The written law has been abolished for the Christian.
=satanic, as He tells Paul, the saved, not to use the written scripture of laws, to show the lost what sin is, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster-doctrine of demons.

And he has no answer as to why rape, incest, murder, sodomy, lying..........................are wrong, for Christians, or the lost. NADA.

Where there is law their is condemnation and judgment.

When there is no law, there is no transgression, and sin is not imputed.Thus, Pate asserts everyone is saved-on record.

No, where there is law, there is a the definition of what sin is, moron, and condemnation and judgment only comes, from breaking an existing law, you moron, and not seeking the solution to the sin debt, which results from breaking an existing law..

Pate=Pathetic, demon induced "logic."

No, idiot, breaking an existing law, which defines the transgression/sin, the sin debt, the "IOU," w/o accepting that the Lord Jesus Christ died for sins/sin, is what damns one to hell, not the law. The law is not contrary to us, moron, as Paul says the law is good, holy, just, spiritual, and not void. It is man that is the problem, satanic one, the sin debt, which is contrary to us, as you've been shown, by me, others. But your daddy the devil tells you to keep on spamming, deny. . The punk has no clue as to why the Lord Jesus Christ died.

Not being under the law, does not mean the law no longer exists, demon.

Pate: Us citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries; that is because they no longer exist-they have been destroyed/abolished/made void!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: I had a speeding ticket recently. I broke the law against speeding. I went to court, and pleaded with the judge, to abolish/destroy/make void, the laws against speeding, as that is the only way I could be pay my dues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No scripture asserts that he abolished the law, demon, and certainly not Colossians 2:14 KJV, a passage you changed, corrupted, butchered, on orders from daddy devil.