Jihad in CA! No Not Climate Change...

brewmama

There is nothing you could say that could convince anyone with an IQ higher than a peanut that liberal thought is responsible for this tragedy.

You do realize that neighbors saw suspicious happenings at their apartment, but were afraid they would be accused of racial profiling? So, yes the evil of Islam is responsible, but political correctness, (ie liberalism) made it possible.

Reactions: Lon

The Berean

What I find extra disturbing about this horrific attack is so far the married couple had no known links to Islamic terrorist groups. If that ends up being the case this makes the attack even more insidious. That would mean random Muslims may start taking up further attacks because they were inspired or motivated by groups like ISIS to stage attacks? This makes tracking these kind of people even more incredibly difficult. The husband was born and raised in America from what I have read so far. He attended a University of California, the state's most prestigious university system. He's been described as mild mannered and never a trouble maker. I'm afraid this will lead to more attacks by "civilian" Muslims with no links to organized Islamic terrorist groups. :noid:

journey

Yes, the CA shooting was RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM - plain and simple. It was pretty obvious that the two had MUCH more planned to do. They were just warming up with a little practice. I'm outraged that some politicians try to work on their warped agendas before the bodies of the victims are even removed from the scene.

The ultimate agenda for some is a disarmed American population. That, of course, would exclude criminals, crazies, and terrorists because they don't pay any attention to the law. We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms - PERIOD - and we should fight to keep it. I, for one, have NO intention of giving up my rights.

This Charming Manc

Yes, the CA shooting was RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM - plain and simple. It was pretty obvious that the two had MUCH more planned to do. They were just warming up with a little practice. I'm outraged that some politicians try to work on their warped agendas before the bodies of the victims are even removed from the scene.

Your probably right about the nature of the attack and evidence is pointing that way. If this was an isolated incident I think you would have been right as regards force agenda into an unrelated issue.

However its not an isolated this terrorist incident with involving semi automatic weapons, is viewed within a content of many mass shootings in the US using automatic weapons, and a culture of excessive gun violence which kills around 10,000 Americans every year.

I think this naturally provokes another discussion about gun violence and the availability of firearms.

The ultimate agenda for some is a disarmed American population. That, of course, would exclude criminals, crazies, and terrorists because they don't pay any attention to the law. We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms - PERIOD - and we should fight to keep it. I, for one, have NO intention of giving up my rights.

Come on most advocates on gun control are not wanting to force through an agenda which sees more violence and people at the mercy of the state. They just think appropriate gun control makes everyone safer and are wanting very similar things to you, which is safe protected law abiding citizens. The difference is they believe in a different path in getting there.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
California, one of the most liberal states in the U.S., which has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation, is given a taste of what their psychosis has bred...Radical Islamic terrorism! Even with all the facts pointing directly to islamofascist terrorism the left is still in denial, and actively trying as hard as they can to salvage their false narrative of workplace violence, or a video, or that Islam is a religion of peace...none of which are resonating with the public at large. Obama publicly makes a buffoon of himself yet again attempting to chalk an act of terrorism up to a mere mass shooting with the need for gun control (CA already has tough gun laws), claiming that mass shootings "unparalleled in the World"....ahhh that would be false, it is an exact parallel to Paris not just a few short weeks ago, I assume he denies the Jihad there as well, or that it is climate change that caused it. :hammer: The absurdity of the liberal psychosis continues...

Syed R. Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27

Probably just a couple of disgruntled workers. :eek:

This Charming Manc

I think we will find a number of factors which include radicalization when this all comes out in the wash.

If its was only radicalization targeting there place of work seems strange.

Syed R. Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27

Probably just a couple of disgruntled workers. :eek:

journey

I'm sad to say that I think we've only seen the beginning of radical Islamic attacks on our homeland. One of the first steps in dealing with the problem is to get over political correctness and start calling things what they are - starting first with POTUS.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I think we will find a number of factors which include radicalization when this all comes out in the wash.

If its was only radicalization targeting there place of work seems strange.

No it is not... It is called a soft target, a target of opportunity, nothing strange about it at all.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What I find extra disturbing about this horrific attack is so far the married couple had no known links to Islamic terrorist groups. If that ends up being the case this makes the attack even more insidious. That would mean random Muslims may start taking up further attacks because they were inspired or motivated by groups like ISIS to stage attacks? This makes tracking these kind of people even more incredibly difficult. The husband was born and raised in America from what I have read so far. He attended a University of California, the state's most prestigious university system. He's been described as mild mannered and never a trouble maker. I'm afraid this will lead to more attacks by "civilian" Muslims with no links to organized Islamic terrorist groups. :noid:

Berean, They have recently found that the male terrorist had pledged allegiance to ISIS via Facebook so, any doubt of what these two were motivated has been squelched.

The Berean

Berean, They have recently found that the male terrorist had pledged allegiance to ISIS via Facebook so, any doubt of what these two were motivated has been squelched.

I understand that. But was he trained or financed by ISIS? Did he have direct contact with any ISIS people? My previous point is that we may start seeing attacks by random Muslims that have no direct contact with any known Islamic terrorist groups. Basically, these would be copy cat terrorist attacks, Muslims that happen to agree with the poltical and religious aims of terrorist groups but plan and carry out attacks on their own to further the geater Islamic aims. And that is a scary thought! :noid:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I understand that. But was he trained or financed by ISIS? Did he have direct contact with any ISIS people? My previous point is that we may start seeing attacks by random Muslims that have no direct contact with any known Islamic terrorist groups. Basically, these would be copy cat terrorist attacks, Muslims that happen to agree with the poltical and religious aims of terrorist groups but plan and carry out attacks on their own to further the geater Islamic aims. And that is a scary thought! :noid:

Possible, but let's hope sharp eyes and ears can curtail that.

The Berean

Possible, but let's hope sharp eyes and ears can curtail that.

I hope so. But in this case there were really no major red flags. The husband was born and raised in America. He graduated from UC Riverside (I think), California's most prestigious university system. Coworkers described him as a "good guy", not a troublemaker, never discussed religion at work, etc. Absolutely no one could have predicted that this guy would commit terrorism and kill 14 people.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Copy cats? If the goal is the same who he is aligned with is irrelevant... Al Qaeda. ISIS, Daesh, et al are all working for the same goal, I think that it is important to remember that.