Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The "technicality" I am talking about is "evidence".
Oh.

You aren't seeing or hearing Joe do and say creepy things? You just don't see them or listen, or you see and listen but you don't think it's creepy?

chair

Oh.

You aren't seeing or hearing Joe do and say creepy things? You just don't see them or listen, or you see and listen but you don't think it's creepy?

Well, since some people think he's 'creepy', clearly he is a rapist.

eider

What I would like feedback on, is how many members think that President Biden did commit a serious sexual assault or rape upon Tara Reade, and what they think should be a suitable reaction or punishment?

Hilltrot

What I would like feedback on, is how many members think that President Biden did commit a serious sexual assault or rape upon Tara Reade, and what they think should be a suitable reaction or punishment?
A suitable punishment would be 8 years in prison which is the average first time prison sentence for rape.

Did he rape her? Good question. I say we spend $40 million investigating Joe Biden with a special prosecutor and assume that if any evidence goes missing, it means that Joe is guilty. That's how much was spent on the Russia Hoax, so what's good for the goose . . .

eider

A suitable punishment would be 8 years in prison which is the average first time prison sentence for rape.

Did he rape her? Good question. I say we spend $40 million investigating Joe Biden with a special prosecutor and assume that if any evidence goes missing, it means that Joe is guilty. That's how much was spent on the Russia Hoax, so what's good for the goose . . .
OK.
So 40 million dollar investigation and 8 years prison if convicted.

Any more ideas please?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Anyone convicted of rape should be put to death. (Deuteronomy 22:25)

Anyone who is convicted of bearing false witness against his neighbor of a crime should receive the same punishment they sought to have done to the accused. (Deuteronomy 19:16-19)

eider

Anyone convicted of rape should be put to death. (Deuteronomy 22:25)

Anyone who is convicted of bearing false witness against his neighbor of a crime should receive the same punishment they sought to have done to the accused. (Deuteronomy 19:16-19)
OK.
Your answer is acknowledged.
I also asked if it is believed that President. Biden did sexually assault a girl, given the evidence shown.
If guilty, what is the punishment for such a crime as that?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I don't think he did. I don't think the allegation is credible.

eider

The left and the MSM are complicit in this rape. You can't find coverage of her claims that describe it as a rape. They minimize it as a claim of sexual assault or sexual harassment.

But what she describes in her description of his actions includes digital penetration which meets the legal definition of rape.
So, are you saying that he is guilty of sexual assault or rape, and what do you consider would be a correct sentence for a guilty verdict?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Believe all women. They never lie about rape. Saying that they do is itself a form of rape. Don't be a rapist. Believe all women."

-- the Left
Tara Reade came to the national attention at the time that I was active on a couple of feminist groups on Facebook and it was amazing to see the blatant hypocrisy there. I was pretty harsh in calling them to account for it - got banned often.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I find Tara Reade's story believable. If Joe was tried and convicted, a suitable punishment would be execution - swift, public and painful.