King of Jordan sent out photo in response to ISIS

The Berean

Wow! :jawdrop:

King of Jordan sent out photo in response to ISIS

Jordan's King Abdullah II, a former commander of his country's special forces , angrily vowed to bombard the Islamic State until his military runs "out of fuel and bullets" after the release of a brutal video showing a captured Jordanian airman being burned alive in a cage.

The official Facebook page of The Royal Hashemite Court published a photo showing Jordan's leader dressed in military fatigues. The same photo was published on the king's instagram account eight months ago.

Jordan has carried out airstrikes against the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS or ISIL, in Mosul.

The Jordanian government has denied rumors the king was physically involved in aerial attacks .

Dubbed the "warrior king," Jordan's leader has clocked in 35 years of military service.

The_king_of_Jordan_sent-5ac20dd26771bd7ea35e3ae0167a0491

republicanchick

Wow! :jawdrop:

[/QUOTE]

I think every freedom-loving, Democracy-loving, CIVILIZATION-loving human being in the world should dres up like that and send their photos to those ... words fail

(I couldn't print the words that come to me anyway...)

hey, maybe the King of Jordan should have a torch in his hand...

(couldn't help it... )

Aimiel

He should do to them what MacArthur did in the Philippines: wrap the terrorists in pigskin before executing them and bury them wrapped in it. They believe they will not go to Allah's heaven if they are defiled. It worked for Douglas MacArthur.

republicanchick

He should do to them what MacArthur did in the Philippines: wrap the terrorists in pigskin before executing them and bury them wrapped in it. They believe they will not go to Allah's heaven if they are defiled. It worked for Douglas MacArthur.

ok, sounds good

now we know what to bomb them with: pigs... dead ones

what a waste of pork

(I mean, you know... having to bomb those idiots with anything, but especially good pork...)

___