Knight's Posts of the Year 2008

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fools post is good. As was his other one you gave an award for.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TOP THREE posts of the year are next. But before we announce that lets announce the top 5 THREADS of 2008!

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Will there be a summary post of all the winners? Is it too late to submit a bribe? What do we win if we are on the list? Who do I whine to if I am not on the list?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Top 5 Threads of 2008!

5. Great smack from start to finish in this thread....
Who died on the cross?

4. Watch the "random chancers" squirm! I don't like awarding myself anything but this thread is a MUST READ!!!
Signals from space aliens or random chance?

:third: 3. Watch the pro-public school Christians get spanked like a 4 year old at K-Mart. When this thread gets rolling it REALLY gets rolling! Great stuff (but also tragic)
Trimming The Weed - Public Schools

:second: 2. No matter what your opinion was on the outcome this "tag team" debate this Battle Royale was awesome!!!
Presidential Election 2008 - Is it Immoral to Vote for McCain/Palin? Battle Royale XIII

And number 1 goes to....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Top 50 Posts of 2008: THE TOP 3!!!!

:second: At number 2....
2. The Graphite and Godsfreewill show how McCain "pro-lifers" act like "politicians and defense attorneys".

In 2008 TheologyOnline hosted Battle Royale XIII: Presidential Election 2008: Is it Immoral to Vote for McCain/Palin? Which was a fantastic battle and was also TOL's very first "tag-team" Battle Royale. Both teams gave a ton of effort which made for a very exciting debate, yet the final post in the Battle authored by the team of Godsfreewill and The Graphite stole the show and earned them the number 2 spot in this years countdown.