Last remaining ban on same-sex adoption struck down

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Showing that children are gravely endangered when allowed to be raised or even be around homosexuals is now a "liberal argument technique"?

Anytime you argue from the worst case, you use the same method liberal always use to 'prove' the case represents the norm. Sorry to tell you, but the fact is, you think like a liberal.

I didn't show the "worst case scenario", i.e. children being raised by homosexuals being beaten to death, starved to death, etc.

If there is a "best case scenario" that would get the attention of people who are ignorant about this subject, perhaps you can present it?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There are so few issues of homosexual thought in my life. The fact is, I have been more exposed to it here and a few other forums than in real life.

Most persons my age do not know about it, and yes, they see the news, as well, they hardly dwell upon it. Mainly they talk about the affairs of our governor, which is banal talk at best.

This talk is mindful of youngsters who have to deal, as I assume they consider, they do?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are so few issues of homosexual thought in my life. The fact is, I have been more exposed to it here and a few other forums than in real life.

Most persons my age do not know about it, and yes, they see the news, as well, they hardly dwell upon it. Mainly they talk about the affairs of our governor, which is banal talk at best.

This talk is mindful of youngsters who have to deal, as I assume they consider, they do?

i.e.

Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.png

Arthur Brain

So apparently AcW thinks individual anecdotes trump large-scale studies.

On that basis, we must also conclude that heterosexual couples should be banned from adopting, since it would be trivially easy to find examples of abusive heterosexual parents.

aCW doesn't 'think'. You should know this by now...

;)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You fags are still going to hell, thank God. Pray for those poor children that they survive.

Tinark

Folks, there's a reason why ACW posts the same 3 to 4 cases of same sex couple adoption abuse over, and over, and over again. There are so few examples of it that he has to dig up the same old crap.

Look, I can do the same for Christian couple adoptions:

Michael and Debi Pearl are the “ministers” behind No Greater Joy Ministries Inc., the organization responsible for publishing To Train Up A Child, a parenting guide used by some evangelical Christians to teach their children complete obedience. To Train Up A Child advocates the use of severe corporal punishment and even starvation as a means of training children to be wholly submissive. In the last seven years, the deaths of three children – all adopted – have been attributed to use of the Pearls’ book. 4-year-old Sean Paddock was killed by his adoptive mother Lynn Paddock in 2006, 7-year-old Lydia Schatz was killed by her adoptive parents Kevin and Elizabeth in 2010, and 13-year-old Hana Williams was killed by her adoptive parents Larry and Carri in 2011. In all three cases, the parents were convicted of murder.

http://www.babble.com/mom/to-train-up-a-child-teaches-punishment-that-kills-kids/

According to the brain damaged "logic" of ACW, we should be banning Christian couple adoptions. Such is the level of retard we get from him.

Tinark

You fags are still going to hell, thank God. Pray for those poor children that they survive.

And are you similarly praying for the survival of adopted children into Christian families? There have been several cases of Christian abuse.

Tinark

Anytime you argue from the worst case, you use the same method liberal always use to 'prove' the case represents the norm. Sorry to tell you, but the fact is, you think like a liberal.

And yet you are doing the exact same thing LOL. You take examples of extreme cases of liberals using illogical anecdotal arguments and generalize it to all liberals. You at least get credit for recognizing the type of error it is, but you need to apply it to your own generalizations as well.

Tinark

There were 12 reported incidents of Christian pastors molesting kids — in just the last month

The arrest of a Christian school principal in Port Angeles, Washington for sexually assaulting two pre-teen girls brings to light, once again, what appears to be an epidemic of sexual predators in Christian churches and schools.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/jes...astors-molesting-kids-in-just-the-last-month/

It's highly unlikely that those two girls are doing just fine.

Please pray for the poor children stuck at Christian schools :cry:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And are you similarly praying for the survival of adopted children into Christian families?

Of course not. That is like praying you don't get into a car accident because you are driving to the grocery store. Sodomy is disgusting. And that is putting it nice. God calls it an abomination.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER