Less than 1 percent of all adverse events

Gary K

Banned
Less than 1% of all adverse effects caused by vaccines are reported to the VAERS database. This was reported by a study looking at just this type of information, and nothing has changed since.

The excerpt I posted here is under the title Report. This is the final report from the 3 year study.

Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients, and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were presented at the 2009 AMIA conference.In addition, ESP:VAERS investigators participated on a panel to explore the perspective of clinicians, electronic health record (EHR) vendors, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA towards systems that use proactive, automated adverse event reporting.Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but under reported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs. Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.

Notice the url. It is a .gov site.

Gary K

Banned
What did the CDC do with this study and opportunity to create an automated system that would collect all, or at least most, adverse events of vaccines? They stopped answering the phones when the org that did this study called. In other words, they did not want a functioning application that would give the true results of vaccine adverse events.

I don't know about you, but I call that evil. Very evil. Wake up people to the evil that surrounds us on a daily basis.

The following quote comes from the pdf file in my first post on this thread.
Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary K

Banned
Read the VAERS information that's online. It gets published every so often. The study I posted says less than 1% of all vaccine adverse effects get reported and published. The last I knew from that database says there have been 3000+ deaths from the new shots. Multiply that by 100 and you'll get a far better idea how many people have died from it.

Even if we take the VAERS numbers at face value there have been more deaths from vaccines in the last 5 months than there were from 1986, when the VAERS numbers began to be published, up until December 2020.