Lessons

Thunder's Muse

Hello,

I love the way lessons present themselves. I am always grateful for another chance to look at myself and correct my thinking or behavior.

I have had a really bad 4 days. I won't go into detail but let's just say, I had a pretty good self-pity party going on. Not something I usually allow for myself but we all get weak sometimes.

While at work tonight, I spoke to a woman who's best friend is dying of cancer and her sister has just been diagnosed with Lymphoma.

It was just the slap up the back of the head that I needed.

No matter how bad my day has been, there are always people who are dealing with far worse things.

By comparison, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I just forgot for a few days.

God works in mysterious and subtle ways :)

TM x

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am sorry for your bad days, TM and hopefully you are feeling better?

Give me a holler if you vent or just want to chat.

Thunder's Muse

Thanks sista. We do need to catch up.

My bad days had more to do with my attitude to what was happening, rather than the events being bad in themselves.

yeshuaslavejeff

Shalom, after 22 years living and breathing and studying and pursuing the natural helps Yhvh has made for us, I can tell you simply and truthfully
that cancer and lympoma are both not worth worrying about - one of the best healing clinics is(or was) down under, but even if it was forced to close to the public by the druglords in australia, the information on how to CURE CANCER and CURE LYMPMOM (sic :) )
is still READILY AVAILABLE and EASY TO GET and INEXPENSIVE.... !
email via Yahoo for more free info (I don't sell anything) id= dulos77