List of Dr.s in all 50 states who treat Covid with hydroxychloroquine

Right Divider

Body part
I am not focused only on prayer. I am focused primarily on faith, trust, and prayer, with other things taking the back seat. I am also convinced that as long as I am trusting God it does not matter if I get sick or die, let His will be done.

2 Chronicles 16:12
And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians
So, according to you, if God gave us the ability to protect or heal ourselves with the resources on planet earth and we ignore them... we are doing His will?

Your scripture quotes are always out of context and non-sequiturs.

marke

So, according to you, if God gave us the ability to protect or heal ourselves with the resources on planet earth and we ignore them... we are doing His will?

Your scripture quotes are always out of context and non-sequiturs.
If I pray that God will deliver me from evil, cure my sicknesses, and provide all my needs according to His will and not my own, then I am covered whether I live or die or whatever. I have the liberty to go to the hospital or whatever unless I believe God does not want me to, but I do not believe the hospital is in charge of healing, God is.

Right Divider

Body part
If I pray that God will deliver me from evil, cure my sicknesses, and provide all my needs according to His will and not my own, then I am covered whether I live or die or whatever. I have the liberty to go to the hospital or whatever unless I believe God does not want me to, but I do not believe the hospital is in charge of healing, God is.
You're making a false dichotomy out of it.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I am not focused only on prayer.
What is your opinion of Ezekiel 47:12? "Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all [kinds of] trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine."

Gary K

Banned
To be clear, I do not indulge in interests in natural remedies. I simply trust God to keep me safe or not, as He chooses.
So, your faith in God isn't really faith at all. Not when you refuse to even look at what He has created for our benefit. You don't trust Him to create that which protects us. He saw thousands of years in advance what our bodies would need and provided it for us.

What about the effects of sin upon us and the earth? Our environment completely changed after the flood. The proof?

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.*n2

No rain before the flood. As a result of the change in our environment after the flood we have a naturally occurring vitamin D deficiency during the cold short months. Not coincidentally these are the same months that viral sicknesses are very common.

What about how people ignoring God's commands on how to take of the soil? Today our foods are deficient in many substances including vitamins and minerals because we have not followed God's commands to let the fields lie fallow every seventh year so the soil can recover what our crops have pulled out of it. As a result many of us are low on zinc. God designed it to work as a powerful antiviral within our bodies but He doesn't want us to use it or even know abut it.

Quercetin is another substance that God designed to work inside our bodies to promote wellness and fight illness. It's a naturally occurring substance called a zinc ionofore. What it does in our bodies is act as a transport for zinc to get inside cells infected with a virus so the zinc can destroy the virii. God created it. He put it in a lot of foods.

So, as far as you're concerned God wouldn't want us to use these substances or know anything about them. He'd just want us to go on in blissful ignorance and not avail ourselves of what He so lovingly and thoughtfully provided for us. In your view God would rather we be sickly than healthy.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Marke reminds me of the man whose home was flooded and He prayed to God to save him. First, someone in a rowboat came by and offered to rescue him, but he refused, saying, “God will save me.” The waters continued to rise, and a motorboat came by and offered to rescue him, but he refused and said, “God will save me.” Then as the waters rose, he climbed up on his roof and a helicopter dropped him a ladder. But still he refused, saying “God will save me.” So the waters rose over his head and he drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God why He didn’t save him, and God said, “I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter. What more do you want?”

marke

What is your opinion of Ezekiel 47:12? "Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all [kinds of] trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine."
I believe there is value in medicines and value in physicians, but God comes first. If I take medicine I trust God will not allow that medicine to harm me, or He will allow the medicine to help or harm me as He sees fit. I am His servant and I should have no will of my own but to submit completely to His will.

Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

marke

So, your faith in God isn't really faith at all. Not when you refuse to even look at what He has created for our benefit. You don't trust Him to create that which protects us. He saw thousands of years in advance what our bodies would need and provided it for us.

What about the effects of sin upon us and the earth? Our environment completely changed after the flood. The proof?

No rain before the flood. As a result of the change in our environment after the flood we have a naturally occurring vitamin D deficiency during the cold short months. Not coincidentally these are the same months that viral sicknesses are very common.

What about how people ignoring God's commands on how to take of the soil? Today our foods are deficient in many substances including vitamins and minerals because we have not followed God's commands to let the fields lie fallow every seventh year so the soil can recover what our crops have pulled out of it. As a result many of us are low on zinc. God designed it to work as a powerful antiviral within our bodies but He doesn't want us to use it or even know abut it.

Quercetin is another substance that God designed to work inside our bodies to promote wellness and fight illness. It's a naturally occurring substance called a zinc ionofore. What it does in our bodies is act as a transport for zinc to get inside cells infected with a virus so the zinc can destroy the virii. God created it. He put it in a lot of foods.

So, as far as you're concerned God wouldn't want us to use these substances or know anything about them. He'd just want us to go on in blissful ignorance and not avail ourselves of what He so lovingly and thoughtfully provided for us. In your view God would rather we be sickly than healthy.
I don't see why this should be so hard for people to believe or understand. Just pray to God for His will to be done and then leave the consequences in His hands. He told us to pray for deliverance, for protection from evil, for healing, and for everything else we need. Why all the emphasis on additional remedies as if those remedies supersede prayer?

marke

Marke reminds me of the man whose home was flooded and He prayed to God to save him. First, someone in a rowboat came by and offered to rescue him, but he refused, saying, “God will save me.” The waters continued to rise, and a motorboat came by and offered to rescue him, but he refused and said, “God will save me.” Then as the waters rose, he climbed up on his roof and a helicopter dropped him a ladder. But still he refused, saying “God will save me.” So the waters rose over his head and he drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God why He didn’t save him, and God said, “I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter. What more do you want?”
I recommend people also pray for wisdom while praying for God to deliver us from evil.