List your anti-OSAS scripture passages here

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

you should not go by the Bible alone. The Bible needs an Interpreter, which is the Church Christ founded. You Protestants don't have that (the Original Church), so don't assume you can infallibly interpret all scripture. In fact in 1 or 2 Peter it TELLS us that scripture is not up for personal interpretation

___
Acts 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with all eagerness, daily examining the Scriptures, to find out if these things were so.

SaulToPaul 2

Acts 17:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with all eagerness, daily examining the Scriptures, to find out if these things were so.

They wasted their time BR.

"The Church" had already interpreted those scriptures for them. All they had to do was ask.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

you should not go by the Bible alone. The Bible needs an Interpreter, which is the Church Christ founded. You Protestants don't have that (the Original Church), so don't assume you can infallibly interpret all scripture. In fact in 1 or 2 Peter it TELLS us that scripture is not up for personal interpretation

___

I dont need anyone to interpret "DOES NOT COME INTO JUDGEMENT.

Its self explanatory to all those who arent looking for money to get a get a get out of hell card with indulgences.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I used to hear a lot of years ago. Luke 9:62

I believe that I'm safe In Jesus, and my salvation is not the question at judgement, but my works whether good or bad.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are none. Eternal Security can not be lost.
I think this what I was thinking about...
2 Cor. 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

This is what I had in mind...
1 Cor. 3:12-15
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Jamie Gigliotti

"If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch that withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6

"...but you stand through faith. So do not become proud but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches neither will he spare you. Note the kindness and severity of God: severity towards those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off." Romans 11:20-22

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence work out your salvation in fear and trembling." Phiilipians 2:12

"And the one on the rock are those who, when they hear the word, receive it with joy.
But these have no root, they believe for a while, but in the time of testing fall away." Luke 8:13

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think this what I was thinking about...
2 Cor. 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

This is what I had in mind...
1 Cor. 3:12-15
Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Still there is no mention of loss of salvation here but that He will be saved even though he suffers loss. Praise the Lord!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
B/R that is what I had noticed no mention of salvation being lost.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
List your anti-OSAS scripture passages here

If joined something and thought I would lost at any moment after joining, I don't think I would join.

Jamie Gigliotti

If joined something and thought I would lost at any moment after joining, I don't think I would join.

You don't have to. Do this.
"For the one who sows to His own flesh reaps corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit, from the Spirit reaps eternal life." Galatians 6:8