Madison Cawthorn - Of Course He's Retarded, But Mentally Ill?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Buzzfeed News spoke with over three dozen people from his former Christian college who either accused Cawthorn of a host of predatory activities, or corroborated the stories of accusers, detailing instances of “sexual harassment and misconduct on campus, in Cawthorn’s car, and at his house near campus.” Buzzfeed News spoke with four women who recounted instances that included “calling them derogatory names in public in front of their peers, including calling one woman ‘slutty,’ asking them inappropriate questions about their sex lives, grabbing their thighs, forcing them to sit in his lap and kissing and touching them without their consent.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Cawthorn continued to dish the dirt about D.C. with Lovell. “The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, the average age is probably 60 or 70,” Cawthorn said, adding, “I look at a lot of these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life—I’ve always paid attention to politics—then all of a sudden you get invited to, ‘Oh hey we’re going to have a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.'”

“‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy,” Cawthorn continued.

The North Carolina Republican went on to say he has seen drug use among the leaders of the country who are meant to be fighting against substance abuse.

“Some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you,” Cawthorn said. “And it’s like, this is wild.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sounds to me like he's outing the perverts in DC.
If what he is saying is true, then yes. Curiously, he has yet to name names.

I, on the other hand, can give you the name of one Republican who is known to engage in exactly the behavior that Cawthorn describes. I'm talking about one of Trump's buddies, Roger Stone.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A growing number of Republican lawmakers are calling on North Carolina GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn to "name names" after he claimed politicians invited him to an orgy and used hard drugs.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is planning to sit down with Rep. Madison Cawthorn and talk to the North Carolina Republican about his latest incendiary public comment — suggesting that some of his colleagues invited him to orgies as well as used cocaine in front of him.

During a closed-door House GOP conference meeting on Tuesday, multiple Republicans in the room said lawmakers stood up to air their anger and frustration over Cawthorn portraying his own colleagues as bacchanalian and sexual deviants.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The GOP leader said Wednesday — after meeting with the North Carolina Republican that morning — that Cawthorn has “lost my trust” due to his repeated actions that were “not becoming” for a congressman. And McCarthy warned the freshman he could face punishment if he doesn’t take certain steps to turn himself around, which could include losing committee spots.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Cawthorn continued to dish the dirt about D.C. with Lovell. “The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, the average age is probably 60 or 70,” Cawthorn said, adding, “I look at a lot of these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life—I’ve always paid attention to politics—then all of a sudden you get invited to, ‘Oh hey we’re going to have a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.'”

“‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy,” Cawthorn continued.

The North Carolina Republican went on to say he has seen drug use among the leaders of the country who are meant to be fighting against substance abuse.

“Some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you,” Cawthorn said. “And it’s like, this is wild.”

I don't even know what a key bump is. Have to go look it up now...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't even know what a key bump is. Have to go look it up now...
I flashed back 40 years to my college roommate days. He carried a little "salt shaker" on a chain around his neck and took a little bump once in awhile.

I haven't heard that term in years.

marke

Buzzfeed News spoke with over three dozen people from his former Christian college who either accused Cawthorn of a host of predatory activities, or corroborated the stories of accusers, detailing instances of “sexual harassment and misconduct on campus, in Cawthorn’s car, and at his house near campus.” Buzzfeed News spoke with four women who recounted instances that included “calling them derogatory names in public in front of their peers, including calling one woman ‘slutty,’ asking them inappropriate questions about their sex lives, grabbing their thighs, forcing them to sit in his lap and kissing and touching them without their consent.”

Sordid. Politicians who talked dirty in the past (Trump), had sex with multiple adultresses while in office (Clinton, JFK, Edward Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson, William O. Douglas, LBJ, Wilbur Mills (a personal friend of my grandfather), Wayne Hays, Gary Hart, Charles Robb, Mel Reynolds, Mark Foley, Anthony Weiner, John Conyers, and others) prove the Bible is accurate: "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

ok doser

Sordid. Politicians who talked dirty in the past (Trump), had sex with multiple adultresses while in office (Clinton, JFK, Edward Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson, William O. Douglas, LBJ, Wilbur Mills (a personal friend of my grandfather), Wayne Hays, Gary Hart, Charles Robb, Mel Reynolds, Mark Foley, Anthony Weiner, John Conyers, and others) prove the Bible is accurate: "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Wilbur Mills and that stripper (quick Google search) Fanny Fox, who jumped into the Tidal Basin. I was 13, largely innocent politically although absolutely disgusted by the hippie/Vietnam War protester crap that dominated the left. I remember being awkwardly embarrassed by my parents discussing it.

ok doser

And Gary Hart with his aptly named boat Monkey Business.

Didn't have to Google that one 😁

marke

Wilbur Mills and that stripper (quick Google search) Fanny Fox, who jumped into the Tidal Basin. I was 13, largely innocent politically although absolutely disgusted by the hippie/Vietnam War protester crap that dominated the left. I remember being awkwardly embarrassed by my parents discussing it.
My grandfather was a lifelong democrat from Little Rock Arkansas who held a high-level lifetime government job thanks to a large degree to his political connections. He and his son were both deacons at Immanuel Baptist Church, sometimes church home to Bill Clinton when he was governor. Grandpa and Wilbur Mills were personal friends and had been known to go fishing and hunting together. Grandpa took my mom to a JFK inaugural ball in 1961 by democrat administration invitation only.

My mom's brother, Levi Larkin Thornill, Jr. was a star on the University of Alabama's baseball team in the early 1940s. Ann Waldron, a classmate of Levi Larkin Thornhill at UOA later wrote a novel by the title of "The integration of Mary-Larkin Thornhill", no doubt borrowing my uncle Larkin's name.

marke

The dirty world of politics.

Yet other secrets, other plans turned out to be far more decisive. The shadowy destruction of Democratic front-runner Gary Hart in the Donna Rice affair was to influence not only the Clintons' fate and the presidential election in 1988 but also the campaign of 1992 and the presidency that followed.

Pages 432 - 434:

Clinton admitted, however, he would enter the race far from the obvious choice. The front-runner for the Democratic nomination was clearly Senator Gary Hart of Colorado, a former McGovern campaign manager and a nationally known, well-financed veteran of the 1984 race. He was receiving increasingly favorable publicity, had run well ahead of George Bush, the likely GOP nominee, in the polls, and already seemed to many an odds-on favorite to be the next president.

On March 27 Clinton went to Los Angeles for an exclusive dinner with television producer Norman Lear and other figures from the entertainment industry-"Hollyticking," as the process of currying and money seeking came to be known. By striking coincidence, however, among those dining with Clinton that evening was Don Henley, a former member of the Eagles rock band. The same night, across the continent in Miami, one of Henley's close friends, a young woman named Donna Rice, was boarding a yacht called the Monkey Business for a voyage that would change the course of American politics.

It seems strange now that sexual crimes and perversions would actually sink politicians 30 years ago while today sexual perversion is almost an advantage to a campaign, as in Pete Buttigieg's case for example.

ok doser

It seems strange now that sexual crimes and perversions would actually sink politicians 30 years ago while today sexual perversion is almost an advantage to a campaign, as in Pete Buttigieg's case for example.
You got that right