Mark of the Beast

clefty

I hear you that you say you ask for forgiveness. You don't understand though. You can't ask for forgiveness and then also do an old work of the law.

You have to have faith that Jesus does it all.

Like you said

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired and then acted out...it is sin born”

born like a baby...and well when we are reborn ALL our actions are BORN MORE LIKE HIM HIS...until we are WORKED INTO A CIRCUMCISED HEART AND INNER JEW CHRIST MIND..a.CHRIST IN YOU...having us do AS HE DID...JUST AS...which then FULFILLS THE LAW...we are NOW IN HIM DOING AS HE DID NO LONGER UNDER LAW...

food and drink and special days ARE SHADOWS that help us to become EXACTLY THAT...the rest of our life...as you ALSO said having been PERFECTED JUSTIFIED SAVED BY HIM we then the rest of our life live up to that...HIM IN US...MORE LIKE..

it is actually MORE about REPRESENTING TO OTHERS HIM IN US BECAUSE WE LIVE LIKE HIM...and less about AM I SAVED or not...

do THIS and live...and NOW in this life AS HE DID...love as He loved...abiding in Him living AS He did...and serving others and LOVING OTHERS as He did...

even our enemies...

and when we do this and YAH NOW KNOWS US...well we are NOW prepared to LIVE AS HE LIVES WHERE HE IS...faith first and THEN WORKS HE PREPARED FOR US TO DO...to be MORE LIKE HIM less like our former selves...

to be RE BORN...representing Him His WAY...as Paul says ESTABLISH the Law which is HIS WAY OF LIFE...on earth as it is in Heaven...

and as you said goodness ALSO “starts in the mind and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired and then acted out” and then it is goodnes born...HIS GOODNESS AS HE LIVED

so living as He did is more about representing Him AS HE LIVED...than “I AM SAVED” so that others might find Him His way too...on earth as He is in Heaven...

so we serve others representing Him LOVING AS HE LOVED serving others loving them as we love ourselves with HIS LOVE HIS WAY thus fulfilling the Law...

God's Truth

well good...FINALLY

oh now what?

Asking for forgiveness from Him is in faith of Him and faith compel works...

which works? works you make up? the church? Other men? Or His works He prepared for you...

works befitting repentance...they FIT your return to HIM...as HE JUSTIFIES YOU

AND HAS PREPARED THESE WORKS FOR YOU TO DO...to EVEN AVOID BECOMING UNCLEAN TOMORROW

is WHY it is DO AS I DO...

because YOU seem to think the OT Law actually did clean or take away SIN...HELLO? NOPE...

God says those purification works made one clean or unclean.

It made you OUTWARDLY CLEAN---EXTERNALLY CLEAN.

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

It was JUST a TEACHING TOOL and SHADOW of what Jesus would come to do to you INTERNALLY.

So doing a "teaching tool" is not the reality itself.

It is a copy of the reality.

It is a shadow understanding, just a teaching tool, not reality.

NOT REALITY SO WHY DO THEM AT ALL ANYMORE now that you now REALITY?

Not reality---

Colossians 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Shadow---

Hebrews 10:1For the law is only a shadow of the good things to come, not the realities themselves. It can never, by the same sacrifices offered year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

Copy---

Hebrews 8:5 They serve a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle, "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

TEACHING TOOL---

So aren't those shadow and teaching tools still needed since Jesus came?

NO.

A high priest on earth was a school master, a shadow of Jesus, a teaching tool AND WE NEED NO HUMAN AS A HIGH PRIEST AT ALL ANYMORE.

Jesus is our high priest now.

You are trying to be made clean by a work of the law which is a PURIFICATION WORK---and it does NOTHING ANYMORE.

God's Truth

because YOU seem to think the OT Law actually did clean or take away SIN...HELLO? NOPE...

they were physical events which were only SPIRITUAL SYMBOLS you know SHADOWS of WHAT HE DID...OR WILL DO...

and when YOU DO WHAT HE ASKS YOU TO DO...then HE DOES FOR YOU WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO...

the LAW is spiritual...the SHADOWS are physical STILL POINTING TO GOOD THINGS TO COME

blood NEVER did away with SIN...ONLY HE DOES...washing NEVER CLEANS THE INSIDE...

but who wouldn’t wash after touching a dead body or swine or sex or discharge...you see?

IF YOU DO TOUCH OR DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS---it does NOT mean you don't have God's Spirit in you anymore!

A person who would be unclean in the Old Testament, they could not go to the temple to be near God's Spirit.

You are just trying to be good/clean/justified ACCORDING to the OLD WORKS of the law which are the purification/ceremonial works.

They are worthless now.

What food you put in your mouth DOES NOT MAKE YOU UNCLEAN ANYMORE.

What you touch doesn't make you unclean anymore.

God's Truth

Being unclean is NOT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL...just clean up and avoid unclean tomorrow...

You are not telling the truth, for YOU tell me the worst things about me, even saying I am like Satan because I don't believe and teach what you do about eating pig or observing a sabbath.

You should repent, because it isn't going to go well for you.

God's Truth

well good...FINALLY

Asking for forgiveness from Him is in faith of Him and faith compel works...

The thing is, when a person REPENTS, they are promising not to do that which they are repenting of.

which works? works you make up? the church? Other men? Or His works He prepared for you...

works befitting repentance...they FIT your return to HIM...as HE JUSTIFIES YOU

...and touching this and that and various baths and days DO NOTHING ANYMORE.

Colossians 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

That is what you are STILL teaching and preaching and YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE, the written Word of God.

Colossians 2
20Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 21“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? 22These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

AND HAS PREPARED THESE WORKS FOR YOU TO DO...to EVEN AVOID BECOMING UNCLEAN TOMORROW

is WHY it is DO AS I DO...

Those aren't the works God prepared for us to do for salvation in Christ.

God said to do it and that it made you OUTWARDLY CLEAN.

If you didn't do it---YOU COULD NOT BE a child of God.

How's that for you?

they were physical events which were only SPIRITUAL SYMBOLS you know SHADOWS of WHAT HE DID...OR WILL DO...

and when YOU DO WHAT HE ASKS YOU TO DO...then HE DOES FOR YOU WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO...

You are learning, but you still have FALLEN AWAY from grace, because you are trying to be right using the old works of the law, which are the purification/ceremonial works of the law.

the LAW is spiritual...the SHADOWS are physical STILL POINTING TO GOOD THINGS TO COME

Jesus came!

You are demeaning what Jesus came to do and did do.

blood NEVER did away with SIN...ONLY HE DOES...washing NEVER CLEANS THE INSIDE...

He CAME and does that for us since he shed his blood on the cross, and he does it for you personally if you come to him in submission and obedience such as repent of your sins.

but who wouldn’t wash after touching a dead body or swine or sex or discharge...you see?

You really going to sit on a chair and be unclean and not allowed to go to the temple?

THINK.

Being unclean is NOT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL...just clean up and avoid unclean tomorrow...

Then stop judging me according to it. What you do is evil the way you go against the scriptures that say do not judge anyone according to it; you also lie and say no one is going to hell for it but you tell me I am Satan for it.

You sin by preaching to do the purification works of the law (Col 2:16).

You have fallen from grace (Gal 5:4).

You are bitter and defiled (Hebrews 12:5).

I DO...in THAT HE DOES IT ALL in the SPIRITUAL realm...

I merely wash the ACTUAL UNCLEAN mess off physically...and BECAUSE I AM DESIRING TO REMAIN CLEAN SPIRITUALLY...

Let me demonstrate:

I cut up a chicken...I wash up...

I cut up a swine...I clean up...

I am unclean BOTH times...

And washing up I am clean again...from both physically

However avoiding cutting up swine tomorrow means He WASHED ME UP INSIDE TOO...

You say avoiding cutting up swine means you are washed inside too is just not in the Bible.

God's Truth

Like you said

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired and then acted out...it is sin born”

born like a baby...and well when we are reborn ALL our actions are BORN MORE LIKE HIM HIS...until we are WORKED INTO A CIRCUMCISED HEART AND INNER JEW CHRIST MIND..a.CHRIST IN YOU...having us do AS HE DID...JUST AS...which then FULFILLS THE LAW...we are NOW IN HIM DOING AS HE DID NO LONGER UNDER LAW...

food and drink and special days ARE SHADOWS that help us to become EXACTLY THAT...the rest of our life...as you ALSO said having been PERFECTED JUSTIFIED SAVED BY HIM we then the rest of our life live up to that...HIM IN US...MORE LIKE..

it is actually MORE about REPRESENTING TO OTHERS HIM IN US BECAUSE WE LIVE LIKE HIM...and less about AM I SAVED or not...

do THIS and live...and NOW in this life AS HE DID...love as He loved...abiding in Him living AS He did...and serving others and LOVING OTHERS as He did...

even our enemies...

and when we do this and YAH NOW KNOWS US...well we are NOW prepared to LIVE AS HE LIVES WHERE HE IS...faith first and THEN WORKS HE PREPARED FOR US TO DO...to be MORE LIKE HIM less like our former selves...

to be RE BORN...representing Him His WAY...as Paul says ESTABLISH the Law which is HIS WAY OF LIFE...on earth as it is in Heaven...

and as you said goodness ALSO “starts in the mind and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired and then acted out” and then it is goodnes born...HIS GOODNESS AS HE LIVED

so living as He did is more about representing Him AS HE LIVED...than “I AM SAVED” so that others might find Him His way too...on earth as He is in Heaven...

so we serve others representing Him LOVING AS HE LOVED serving others loving them as we love ourselves with HIS LOVE HIS WAY thus fulfilling the Law...

You are a joke, because you have said the worst condemnation things to me, you have done many things that God says not to do, you even admit you don't obey, yet you call yourself as being like him.

clefty

To be made CLEAN is about being justified.
sure...and then as Paul says because you are justified you are aware of the war against flesh that the CIRCUMCISED HEART and “inner jew” Christ mind are in...even Paul wrote of not doing what he wanted...and doing what he did not want to...

Without the Law in fact he would not KNOW SIN...

You are trying to be made clean to the Lord by doing the old purification works.
nope IN HIM I am ALREADY clean is why I AVOID UNCLEAN...and when I become unclean I wash wash physically and avoid unclean the next day...because I AM clean SPIRITUALLY by Him

That means you have fallen away from grace.
nope that would be if I thought washing would make me spiritually clean ON ITS OWN...by the LAW...as if it is NOT mercy rather than sacrifice...or as if bull’s blood did away with sin...

You are not in grace.

and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...

Last edited:

clefty

IF YOU DO TOUCH OR DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS---it does NOT mean you don't have God's Spirit in you anymore!
it NEVER meant that...LOL

IN FACT...if you thought yourself unclean for doing something unclean it would mean you HAD the Spirit in you...LOL

A person who would be unclean in the Old Testament, they could not go to the temple to be near God's Spirit.
they wanted to keep clean because they were saved...and knew they were unclean BECAUSE they were made clean prior to their new uncleanliness...

see? Being cleaned by Him...they endeavored to remain clean...unlike you who claims “OH NO IT AINT UNCLEAN NO MORE” while wallowing in filth...

You are just trying to be good/clean/justified ACCORDING to the OLD WORKS of the law which are the purification/ceremonial works.

if you wash after being dirty that is a purification work...you just do not believe it cleanses spiritually...even if you ate clean meat with blood in it...which BTW is EXACTLY what the Jerusalem council instructed believers to do...AVOID BLOOD as it makes one unclean...

They are worthless now.
NOW? They NEVER got rid of sin...all works are worthless...even your “every day is holy” LOL

And STILL they expected 3 dietary OT Laws to be followed...

What food you put in your mouth DOES NOT MAKE YOU UNCLEAN ANYMORE.
because if it is unclean food a CIRCUMCISED heart desiring to be clean would reject it...as you said “it is born sin” AFTER it was “in the mind...heart”

What you touch doesn't make you unclean anymore.
sure it does...is why we wash ourselves...AND some things we touch make us unclean spiritually too...is why the 3 dietary restrictions in Acts 15

LOL...the Pharisees got after Yahushua BECAUSE His disciples did NOT wash themselves BEFORE eating...as the tradition is today...even amongst those that do NOT realize it was a Jewish LAW...LOL

clefty

You are not telling the truth, for YOU tell me the worst things about me, even saying I am like Satan because I don't believe and teach what you do about eating pig or observing a sabbath.

You should repent, because it isn't going to go well for you.

Satan believes and yet does NOT obey...Him HIs ways...he like you claimed NEW law was necessary...which made His “old” Law “NOT FOR ME”

both of you changed both His times and Law...

clefty

The thing is, when a person REPENTS, they are promising not to do that which they are repenting of.
yes I know...however you do NOT repent your NOT keeping His Sabbath His way...because you presumptuously claim a new law was made and so you no longer sin...or need to keep the seventh day Sabbath...

...and touching this and that and various baths and days DO NOTHING ANYMORE.
NOT what the Jerusalem council of Acts 15 ruled...LOL

Paul even says if someone tells you that meat you eat was offered to idol you are to STOP eating it...

Colossians 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

That is what you are STILL teaching and preaching and YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE, the written Word of God.

Colossians 2
20Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 21“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? 22These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

LOL...TORAH is NOT elemental forces of THIS world...TORAH is NOT belonging to the world its RULES

TORAH rules are NOT destined to perish with use and are NOT based on MERELY HUMAN COMMANDS AND TEACHINGS...LOL

YOUR “every day is holy...eat whatever...ever die in hell” is EXACTLY an appearance of wisdom, self imposed worship and false humility...yup your belly is your god...

Those aren't the works God prepared for us to do for salvation in Christ.
oh no? To keep from becoming unclean? Is exactly what the Acts 15 council determined are for gentiles to do...James even included Sabbath keeping as Moses is read for them to hear...

God said to do it and that it made you OUTWARDLY CLEAN.

If you didn't do it---YOU COULD NOT BE a child of God.

How's that for you?
and IF you DID OBEY HIM His telling you what to do it made you INWARDLY CLEAN TOO...SPIRITUALLY CLEAN...just like Naaman...seven times dipping...and he worshipped Yah...

You are learning, but you still have FALLEN AWAY from grace, because you are trying to be right using the old works of the law, which are the purification/ceremonial works of the law.
LOL...following what the Acts 15 council concluded gentiles were to do to AVOID being unclean...and to hear Moses every Sabbath...

Jesus came!

You are demeaning what Jesus came to do and did do.
what He did according to Paul was tear down the middle wall of division between Jews and Greeks...so NOW Greeks BELIEVE AND DO JUST AS THE JEWS WHO BELIEVE AND DO

He abolished with His flesh the enmity of the Jews for Greeks and JOINED THEM INTO ONE NEW MAN...a HOLY TEMPLE...together DOING AS ISRAEL DID being citizens of Israel NOW...grafted INTO A OBEDIENT FAMILY...

He CAME and does that for us since he shed his blood on the cross, and he does it for you personally if you come to him in submission and obedience such as repent of your sin.
RIGHT is EXACTLY WHY in my gratitude for what HE did to justify me and make me CLEAN I WANT TO LIVE AS HE DID...to STAY CLEAN HOW HE MADE ME...

You really going to sit on a chair and be unclean and not allowed to go to the temple?

THINK.
you put on a mask thinking it saves you and others from covid...and yes if I touch discharge from another I BETTER wash up...AND for spiritual reasons...LOL

Then stop judging me according to it. What you do is evil the way you go against the scriptures that say do not judge anyone according to it; you also lie and say no one is going to hell for it but you tell me I am Satan for it.

You sin by preaching to do the purification works of the law (Col 2:16). BUT the Body of Christ...in KEEPING THE SHADOWS WHICH ARE POINTING...LOL

You have fallen from grace (Gal 5:4).
nope JUSTIFIED BY HIM I merely wish to stay clean...and wash up and wait for the SON to come down...

You are bitter and defiled (Hebrews 12:5).

?

Heb 12: 5And you have forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons: My son, do not make light of the Lords discipline, or lose heart when He rebukes you. 6For the Lord disciplines the one He loves, and He chastises every son He receives.”

also suits you better...

I too am here to correct in my love towards Him His ways...to love others as I love myself...as He loved

so just show me where He served Sunday Ham after church and well...

but your “His ways are NOT FOR ME” are from silence as you have nothing...You just MAD about sabbaths

You say avoiding cutting up swine means you are washed inside too is just not in the Bible.

Sure it is...avoiding anything defiling is exactly BECAUSE we have His Spirit in us to LIVE AS HE LIVED and avoid as He avoided all things unclean...

clefty

You are a joke, because you have said the worst condemnation things to me, you have done many things that God says not to do, you even admit you don't obey, yet you call yourself as being like him.
trying to follow Him His ways...even Paul admitted the war in himself to serve the Law with his mind and at war with his flesh...And still Copy me as I copy Christ...

God's Truth

trying to follow Him His ways...even Paul admitted the war in himself to serve the Law with his mind and at war with his flesh...And still Copy me as I copy Christ...

Paul never said that about his condition after he was saved.

You bear false witness against Paul.

Here is scripture that rebuke you so that you know the truth, but you refuse:

Paul was talking about the hopeless struggle with sin before Jesus saves us. See in Romans 7:7-20, Paul is explaining how it is to live under the law before having the Spirit. See what he says in Romans 7:10 “I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death”

In Romans 7:24-25 Paul says, "who will save me from this body of death? Thanks be to God---through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

You see, through the Spirit, Jesus saves us from the hopeless kind of struggle with sin. In Romans 8:37 Paul says “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors though him who loved us.”

Yes we work out our salvation, but it is not hopeful and peaceful and life changing to believe that Paul is talking about life even after receiving the Spirit. See Romans 8, it is about how different our lives will be through the Spirit. Romans 8:12-13 "Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation---but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live."

If it is as you say, then how do you think we ever do give up any sins? 1 Corinthians 9:27 "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

God's Truth

Satan believes and yet does NOT obey...Him HIs ways...he like you claimed NEW law was necessary...which made His “old” Law “NOT FOR ME”

both of you changed both His times and Law...

Show where Satan says that. You make up things and that is sin.

clefty

Paul never said that about his condition after he was saved.

You bear false witness against Paul.
ok...so we add “saved once and forever” to your abominably desolate heresy of “every day is holy...eat whatever...never die...”

Here is scripture that rebuke you so that you know the truth, but you refuse:

Paul was talking about the hopeless struggle with sin before Jesus saves us. See in Romans 7:7-20, Paul is explaining how it is to live under the law before having the Spirit. See what he says in Romans 7:10 “I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death”

Yup is why the commandment is NOT ABOLISHED but holy and just and good...not just the covet one as you said...all sin is concieved in the mind and thought about and goes to the heart and then born into action outwardly...

And to WARN us of our error the law amplifies the sin to be exceedingly sinful verse 13 because Law is SPIRITUAL verse 14 but I AM carnal sold under sin...STILL...as in present tense NOT I WAS carnal or WAS sold into sin...

“For what I AM (Not WAS) doing I DO (not DID) not understand. For what I will (NOT willed) to do I DO NOT PRACTICE (NOT I DID not practice or was not practiced) but what I hate (NOT hated) that I do (NOT DID)

Keep reading and see HOW PRESENT TENSE IT ALL IS...

EVEN in the future...”NOW IF I DO what I will not do” he now knows why “it is no longer I who do it but sin that dwells (present tense) in me...Is why Paul delights in the Law...also present tense...because he still sees another law in his members STILL and it is WARRING not PAST TENSE...PRESENTLY WARRING...

Oh wretched man THAT I AM...and NOT “that I WAS” and “WHO WILL DELIVER ME?” Now and in the future?

Is why he concludes that with the MIND I SERVE present tense the Law of Yah...but with the flesh the law of flesh...STILL PRESENT TENSE...sacrifices NEVER got rid of sin either...that is part of the good things STILL TO COME...you know the goods things the shadows still point to...the ONE who will do it and WHEN...

In Romans 7:24-25 Paul says, "who will save me from this body of death? Thanks be to God---through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
yup He will...at the final TRUMP when ALL will rise to meet Him IN THE AIR and in a twinkling of an eye be changed...and go to heaven to Sukkot with Him...

You see, through the Spirit, Jesus saves us from the hopeless kind of struggle with sin. In Romans 8:37 Paul says “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors though him who loved us.”
sure ON CONDITION...you think it is a one time battle...”ok I won”...LOL...do you have the whole armor on? Will you overcome persevere hold on to the faith until the end?

Colossians 1:21-23: “And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight IF indeed you continue in the faith.”

IF INDEED and not some new law another gospel another christ another way...

Yes we work out our salvation, but it is not hopeful and peaceful and life changing to believe that Paul is talking about life even after receiving the Spirit. See Romans 8, it is about how different our lives will be through the Spirit. Romans 8:12-13 "Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation---but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live."
DUH...because LIVING by the SPIRIT YOU LIVE MORE LIKE HIM and the WAY HE LIVED...and NOT less like Him or like your former vomit and wallowing...

you change to a NEW lifestyle to MATCH HIS WAY AND LAW and DO NOT claim a NEW LAW to MATCH your lifestyle...

If it is as you say, then how do you think we ever do give up any sins? 1 Corinthians 9:27 "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."
why his concern he be disqualified if SAVED is but once...why beat his body make it a slave it CHRIST ALONE?

So much fail in your “every day is holy...eat whatever...never die...saved forever” abomination...

clefty

Show where Satan says that.

“sin starts in the mind and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired and then acted out...it is sin born”

Where else did he come up with “I would be like the Most High?” Isaiah 14:14 and like you claim a New Law as the old one did NOT please him and was thus “NOT FOR ME”

Like you he desired a change in Law...a new law for him to rule...

How else does the war in heaven begin? Rev 12:7

Why would he change both times and Law? Dan 7:25 like you claim a NEW law to match your rebellion...to RULE by another gospel another christ another way...

Like you in your novice puffed up ruling according to NEW LAW...Satan’s pride too led him to condemnation 1 Tim 3:6

is WHY beware the leavening of man’s traditions...another gospel another christ another way...

His kingdom is NOT divided by two sets of laws...

You make up things and that is sin.
I just showed you...

you are MARKED by the Beast your “every day is holy...eat whatever...never die...saved once” fruits...on your forehead...thoughts...and on your hand...actions

you do NOT follow Him His way...don’t even try...

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Here is from the Jesuit scholars...

"Citing Pope Francis’ 2015 encyclical Laudato Si, Camosy calls for members of society to “be motivated” to accept laws and regulations to fix climate change. He continues,

For laws to bring about the necessary long-term effects, “the majority of the members of society must be adequately motivated to accept them, and personally transformed to respond.”

Camosy rightly observes that the Pope is calling for a profound interior conversion, an “eco-conversion” if you will. Such a conversion, the Pope says, must be both individual and communal. But it must be a fundamental change of life — much like that of the saint best known for his spiritual emphasis on God’s creation, St. Francis of Assisi.

Are you listening to this? The Pope is calling for a spiritual conversion experience from the inhabitants of the earth. This is radical environmentalism on Jesuit steroids. Camosy continues,

We must also celebrate rest, especially from buying and selling, by returning to a focus on keeping the Sabbath.

As it did for St. Francis, Pope Francis argues that this kind of conversion can restore “ecological equilibrium, establishing harmony within ourselves, with others, with nature and other living creatures, and with God.”

What are they calling for here? Say it with me. “SUNDAY.”

They want religious institutions to work to help people cultivate a spiritual foundation that makes “ecological conversion” possible. And anyone who worries about the existential threat of global climate change (and there is a worldwide propaganda program going on to instill climate fear in adults, children and religious organizations) should do all they can to support religious institutions in this work."....Jesuit University Theologian Calls For Sabbath Rest To Combat Climate Change — Fulcrum7